I need some help signing up

jay klein

May 7, 2023, 9:15:13 PM5/7/23
to wxqc
Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I have no idea how to get my weather station signed up so I can send in data, I’m still in my teens and I just need some help because I really wanna help out and track storms. So if there’s any information on how or even just your experience, please let me know. Anything will help:)

Don Curtis

May 7, 2023, 9:43:58 PM5/7/23
to jay klein, wxqc
Go to wxqa.com

Everything about. CWOP is linked there including how to join.

On May 7, 2023 7:15:15 PM jay klein <klein...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I have no idea how to get my weather station signed up so I can send in data, I’m still in my teens and I just need some help because I really wanna help out and track storms. So if there’s any information on how or even just your experience, please let me know. Anything will help:)

A R Henderson

May 7, 2023, 10:28:19 PM5/7/23
to jay klein, wxqc
Hi Jay,

It really depends on what equipment/software you're using, but this linked PDF is a good place to start (it's focused on Davis hardware/software).   Feel free to email me directly with questions.

https://www.weather.gov/media/epz/mesonet/CWOP-WxLinkIP2.pdf

Adam Henderson
CWOP CW8838, CW8839

On 2023-05-07 21:15, jay klein wrote:
Hello,

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I have no idea how to get my weather station signed up so I can send in data, I’m still in my teens and I just need some help because I really wanna help out and track storms. So if there’s any information on how or even just your experience, please let me know. Anything will help:)

ri...@w0lta.net

May 7, 2023, 10:49:22 PM5/7/23
to jay klein, wxqc
Hi Jay,
In addition to to Don’s and A R’S suggestion, I recommend reading this non-technical page.
Rick Patterson

Sent from my iPad

Russ Chadwick

May 8, 2023, 10:41:11 AM5/8/23
to ri...@w0lta.net, jay klein, wxqc
To get information on how to join CWOP, go here,

Russ

favicon.ico