Seemingly bogus Analysis Wind Data

test...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2023, 9:09:34 PM3/26/23
to wxqc
I finally replaced my wind vane and anenometer so they are working fine, but it seems my Analysis data is off so it shows my wind info off.

If I choose 3 days, the data says it is for 7 days?  Does it now have a 3-day version?

Right now it is giving me 0% accuracy.  Earlier today it said I was reporting 2mph and it was saying the analysis value was 80mph.

Right now it is 1.9 att 266 deg vs. 1.3 and 253 deg.

If I change to 7 days, it is 57% with the same data as I was given for 3 days.

Just changed the display to 14 days...still same data.

I also noticed that none of the graphs are displaying the time period requested, but at least aren't reporting the huge error like the wind is?

Help please.