FindU Down?

ri...@w0lta.net

May 17, 2022, 12:15:26 PM5/17/22
to Discussion of weather data quality issues
Anyone else not seeing their data update at FindU? Mine and  the near by stations have not updated since just after midnight.

Thanks, you all stay safe
Rick Patterson

Sent from my iPhone

googl...@tedlum.com

May 17, 2022, 12:34:43 PM5/17/22
to wxqc
Not exactly, but there is a problem where the data being displayed is not current. That happens from time to time when emergency maintenance requires the primary database node to be rebuilt, so it runs against a secondary that won't update until the primary rebuild finishes. I don't know specifically because I don't have visibility, but that is usually the case.

The APRS data is still flowing, and going over to MADIS, but the findu database where the archive records are stored is currently in a stale state.

C4859.PNG

vicente mosquera

May 17, 2022, 12:42:50 PM5/17/22
to wxqc
Mis estaciones estan todas caidas hace 9h
Que podemos hacer para reestablecer la normalidad???

googl...@tedlum.com

May 17, 2022, 12:51:32 PM5/17/22
to wxqc
Espera, volverá la normalidad

googl...@tedlum.com

May 17, 2022, 1:22:13 PM5/17/22
to wxqc
It's now showing current, from about 5 minutes ago. I presume what must now wait for the archive records to back-fill.

Hay que esperar un tiempo para que estos datos se escriban en la base de datos.

vicente mosquera

May 17, 2022, 2:00:55 PM5/17/22
to googl...@tedlum.com, wxqc

Vicente Mosquera Gimenez

Roger Aday

May 17, 2022, 2:48:34 PM5/17/22
to wxqc
Up and running again this morning. Any reason noted for the cause?