Findu

bhutch...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2023, 1:16:42 AM4/16/23
to wxqc

Seems Findu went down about 7 hours ago. Anyone else notice?

Bill AR144 KB6CYS

Pat Sklenar

Apr 16, 2023, 6:40:57 AM4/16/23
to wx...@googlegroups.com
I hadn't, because I was asleep, but yep.  My last entry last night was at 20230415212529 UTC (5:25pm EDT) and the first one this morning was at 20230416103052 UTC (6:30am EDT).  MesoWest has all of my data throughout the night however ... so the data feed & processing was working and it was just the Find-U display that was down overnight.

pat----
AR651
N1PRS-9