Findu working, CWOP lookup says inactive

Jeffrey Steinberg

Jun 4, 2024, 9:29:57 PMJun 4
to wxqc
Members,

I signed up for CWOP using my call sign K2MIT.  I received a welcome e-mail.  It suggested checking findu and my callsign is associated with data--both in dashboard form and raw APRS form.

If I go to the CWOP home and click on member list, search and enter K2MIT call, the page with the following URL:

Show that I am inactive.  The e-mail states that if there is no data sent within 90 days, the account becomes inactive.

So my question is, findu seems to show data coming through but CWOP show me as inactive.  How do I fix CWOP?

I am using Davis Instruments Weatherlink, using Weatherlink Live connected to my VantagePro 2 station.  I am using the data export function.  It works fine for weatherunderground.

Any and all help is appreciated.

--Jeffrey Steinberg, K2MIT