StyledTextCtrl STC_CARETSTYLE_* `` constants

15 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

RF

ungelesen,
06.05.2021, 13:53:3806.05.21
an wxPython-users
I'd like to change the overtype shape of the StyledTextCtrl caret. But I cannot find where there is a listing of the available STC_CARETSTYLE_* `` constants?

Thank you...

Steve Barnes

ungelesen,
06.05.2021, 13:59:0506.05.21
an wxpytho...@googlegroups.com

In [8]: from wx import stc as s

In [9]: mems = dir(s)

In [10]: [m for m in mems if m.startswith("STC_CARETSTYLE")]

Out[10]: ['STC_CARETSTYLE_BLOCK', 'STC_CARETSTYLE_INVISIBLE', 'STC_CARETSTYLE_LINE']

RF

ungelesen,
06.05.2021, 14:06:3906.05.21
an wxpytho...@googlegroups.com
Your code is not formatted correctly in the email reply but it looks like there are only three choices?

--
Ralph Freshour

RF

ungelesen,
06.05.2021, 14:11:1906.05.21
an wxPython-users
I got your code to run and indeed see three choices. Thanks.

RF

ungelesen,
06.05.2021, 14:21:0806.05.21
an wxPython-users
Hmmm...seems like I can only set the caret style for insert mode? I don't see any way to set the shape for overtype mode? Is that true or am I missing something?
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten