Custom ArtProvider

Noah

Aug 2, 2016, 11:52:21 AM8/2/16
to wxPython-users
I am trying to use custom images with wx.ArtProvider. From everything I can read, I simply need to override CreateBitmap and push my custom ArtProvider to the ArtProvider stack. I believe I am doing this, but I don't even see CreateBitmap being called. I am not sure how to go about fixing this. I cannot find any examples of custom ArtProvider usage. All I can find are people overriding the ArtProvider and saying they are done.

I am using version 2.8 and I am trying to follow the "wxPython 2.8 Cookbook" to no avail in this case.

Sorry if this is a duplicate. I can't see my initial post. It may have gotten flagged for just copying and pasting the code.

Thanks for any help
sample.py