wx.EVT_LISTBOX_DCLICK: question

Nathan smith

Aug 30, 2021, 1:15:44 PM8/30/21
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working with wx.ListBox on mac and am trying to make it so that when
the user presses enter it does similar to what you would expect from
wx.ListCtrl with wx.EVT_LIST_ITEM_ACTIVATED. For this I tried using
wx.EVT_LISTBOX_DCLICK: but this seems to not fire with the enter key.

Am I missing something (like a style or some such) or is there an
alternative?

Admittedly I've managed to get it working by binding a wx.EVT_KEY_UP
event in a separate experiment and that could work but it seems a little
hackish to me?

Thanks for any tips.

Nathan

P.S. If you're wondering why don't I just use ListCtrl its because of
accessibility issues on mac.