PrintPreview black background

1 view

woss

Sep 20, 2019, 3:15:19 PM9/20/19
to wxPython-dev
Hi !

Képkivágás.JPG

This is a demo screenshot (PrintFramework / Print Preview).
Same problem with RichTextPrintout.

OS: Win 7/10
Phoenix from: 'wxPython-4.1.0a1.dev4362+4c3e4296-cp36-cp36m-win32.whl'. The dev4250 was yet good, but dev4340 is already bad.

I'm think good, that this is a wxWidgets error ?

Thx,
woss

Mario Lacunza

Sep 22, 2019, 3:18:25 PM9/22/19
to wxPyth...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue in Ubuntu 18.04 with almost your same configuration.

Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: mlac...@gmail.com
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

Mario Lacunza

Sep 23, 2019, 4:25:26 PM9/23/19
to wxPyth...@googlegroups.com
Attached the image from Ubuntu 18.04, take a look into the "Demo log messages" its go crazy in a loop showing the same 2 msgs again and again, maybe that helps...

Captura de pantalla -2019-09-23 15-22-44.png
Saludos / Best regards

Mario Lacunza
Email:: mlac...@gmail.com
Personal Website:: http://www.lacunza.biz/
Hosting:: http://mlv-host.com/
Skype: mlacunzav

Lima - Peru

Robin Dunn

Sep 24, 2019, 11:08:55 AM9/24/19
to wxPython-dev
On Monday, September 23, 2019 at 1:25:26 PM UTC-7, Mario Lacunza wrote:
Attached the image from Ubuntu 18.04, take a look into the "Demo log messages" its go crazy in a loop showing the same 2 msgs again and again, maybe that helps...

Thanks, It does help, to at least point the direction to dig. I'm also seeing the repeated log messages on OSX, although it looks like it may just be an EVT_IDLE handler somewhere. I'm also seeing both symptoms on Windows.  I'll do more digging when I have some more time.

--
Robin