libapreq2 and mod_apreq2

jluis

Feb 14, 2009, 12:46:30 PM2/14/09
to wxJavaScript
Hi, i've installed wxjs and it seems to run ok from command line.

I'm trying now to make it part of an apache 2.2.6, but when the
mod_wxjs is included, it allways fails to start.

According to
http://groups.google.com/group/wxjavascript/browse_thread/thread/5f96435339b7ac49/7cf75c2b22a5c5cc?lnk=gst&q=apache+windows#7cf75c2b22a5c5cc
it seems to me that i'm missing mod_apreq2 and libapreq2.

Is it so?

If it is, i've been trying to find a binary distribution to download
these two but that seems not to exists?

I'm sure i'm missing something :-)

Thanks in advance!

sdx

Feb 14, 2009, 1:50:45 PM2/14/09
to wxJavaScript
Hi,

I have been facing a similar problem (with apache 2.2.8) can you retry
after removing all wxJS_* directives from the httpd.conf file? But
once you do this you will have to manually include modules.js in your
scripts or load the modules yourself. See "http://groups.google.com/
group/wxjavascript/browse_thread/thread/7af2a71b3dfffc15"

On Feb 14, 6:46 pm, jluis <jose.luis.campane...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, i've installed wxjs and it seems to run ok from command line.
>
> I'm trying now to make it part of an apache 2.2.6, but when the
> mod_wxjs is included, it allways fails to start.
>
> According tohttp://groups.google.com/group/wxjavascript/browse_thread/thread/5f96...

jluis

Feb 14, 2009, 2:35:07 PM2/14/09
to wxJavaScript
It is working now. THANKS!!!!

It seems the problem is in the wxJS_RtSize and/or wxJS_CtxSize,
because the following directives in the httpd.conf work ok and it
seems modules are loaded (i can enumerate them):

LoadModule wxjs_module "C:/wxjs/bin/mod_wxjs.dll"
AddHandler wxjs .wxjs
wxJS_Modules "C:/wxjs/bin/modules.js"
###wxJS_RtSize 1M
###wxJS_CtxSize 1M