wxJavaScript + Firebird

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

mariuz

13 Oct 2008, 06:45:2713/10/2008
to wxJavaScript
I want to Implement firebird module for wxJavaScript

I guess is not so hard with ibpp class (http://www.ibpp.org) that also
we also use it in flamerobin (http://www.flamerobin.org)
Any tips or internals documentation ?
Or should i use the source for mysql/sqlite module only

ps:
I really like the javascript syntax on the server side :)
I guess i can use the http://phpjs.org/ for converting php scripts to
javascript ones

Franky Braem

13 Oct 2008, 08:43:0313/10/2008
to wxjava...@googlegroups.com
mariuz schreef:
I'm currently reworking the internals of wxJavaScript. I'm using POCO
now instead of wxWidgets for the standard classes. wxWidgets is only
used for GUI modules. The engine is now also compiled with UTF-8 which
makes it possible to use std::string instead of wxString. This is the
way to build a module now:

Create a manifest.cpp file
Create a module.h where you define a class that derives from ModuleInterface
Create a module.cpp where you implement the Initialize method

See
http://wxjs.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wxjs/poco/wxJS2/src/mod_sqlite
for an example.

Franky.