[ANN] GLUEscript 0.0.1 released

Franky Braem

May 8, 2009, 4:46:28 PM5/8/09
to wxJavaScript
Today the first release of GLUEscript is made public. This release
contains glues for sqlite, mysql, curl, memcached, gd, ... With the
apache connector it is possible to write server side webpages in
JavaScript. A separate glue for wxWidgets is provided to make it
possible to write GUI's in JavaScript.

Let me know what you think. Please report bugs through the tracker
system (you can find it on the website).

The next release will try to focus on the recommendations of serverJS
and will add a Data library for working with several databases. You
need something else? Add it to the tracker and I will try to add it.

The documentation is provided in HTML, PDF and HTMLHelp. Not
everything is documented at the moment, so if you have questions
please ask them on the newsgroup of GLUEscript or on the sourceforge
forum of the project.

Franky.
http://gluescript.sf.net

Oyster

May 26, 2009, 10:47:54 PM5/26/09
to wxJavaScript
thank for the new release
a little, when I put GLUEscript under a directory whose name have
Chinese characters, then the script
[prg]
// JavaScript Document
var gd = require("glue_gd");
var err, rect;
var font = "C:\\WINDOWS\\Fonts\\Times.ttf";
[err, rect] = gd.stringFT(0, font, 40, 0, 0, 0, "Hello.");
var img = new gd.Image(rect[2] - rect[6] + 6,
rect[3] - rect[7] + 6);

var white = img.colorResolve(0, 0, 0);
var black = img.colorResolve(255, 255, 255);

var x = 3 - rect[6];
var y = 3 - rect[7];
print("x = ", x, "\n");
print("y = ", y, "\n");
[err, rect] = img.stringFT(black, font, 40, 0, x, y, "Hello.");
print(err, "\n");

var jpg = new gd.ImageJPEG(img);
jpg.write("ttf.jpg");

print("hello");
[/prg]
shows
[msg]
No startup scriptfile specified!
x = 3
y = 41

hello
[/msg]
but no ttf.jpg is created

if I rename it to english one, everything is ok

Franky Braem

May 27, 2009, 3:56:24 PM5/27/09
to wxjava...@googlegroups.com
Can you post a bug report for this on the GLUEscript tracker?

Franky.