how can upgrade my portable python571

Gianni Rossini

Jun 18, 2024, 12:33:59 PMJun 18
to wxPython-users
i writed an applicazion for gestion sagra using potyable wxpython571. How can uprade the application to last python version that include  wxpython
the applicatuon can be found at www.magiadirossini.it

Tim Roberts

Jun 18, 2024, 7:14:25 PMJun 18
to wxpytho...@googlegroups.com
Gianni Rossini wrote:

> i writed an applicazion for gestion sagra using potyable wxpython571.
> How can uprade the application to last python version that include
> wxpython

I don't know what you mean by wxpython571.  The latest version of
wxPython is 4.2.1.

Python has never included wxPython.  It is and always has been an add-on
package.

--
Tim Roberts, ti...@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Gianni Rossini

Jun 20, 2024, 6:45:54 AM (14 days ago) Jun 20
to wxPython-users
thank for your help. Can you suggest what can i do for add wxpython to my appication for sagrehelp portable pyton.jpg

Tim Roberts

Jun 20, 2024, 11:50:38 PM (13 days ago) Jun 20
On 6/20/24 3:45 AM, Gianni Rossini wrote:

> thank for your help. Can you suggest what can i do for add wxpython to
> my appication for sagre

I'm not sure.  You have a very, very, VERY old version of Python there.
Python 3.2 was released in 2011, more than 13 years ago. I'm quite sure
no release of wxPython 4.x  goes back that far, and the SourceForge
repository for wxPython 3.x doesn't seem to have much Python 3 support
at all.

It may be that someone more deeply involved with the project will have
to reply.