Can a wxDataViewModel alter its columns?

d0

Apr 20, 2021, 4:36:33 AMApr 20
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,

I'm experiencing a bunch of weird crashes using wxDataViewListCtrl, and I suspect it's because I've made my model dynamic. Essentially, when I'm updating the columns, I am changing the model and the control at the same time. I do this by doing ClearColumns on the control, changing the columns on the model, and then adding the wxDataViewColumns corresponding to the new model state.

I suspect this is invalid usage of the API, and that dataview expects the model to never change the column count after AssociateModel is done. Is that understanding correct?

Cheers, Marian

d0

Apr 20, 2021, 4:56:44 AMApr 20
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, I accidentally used wxDataViewListCtrl instead of wxDataViewCtrl. Swap those and all crashes go away.