Re: How to get windows 11 scale

Vadim Zeitlin

Oct 9, 2022, 8:08:30 AM10/9/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
[Please don't cross-post to both wx-users and wx-dev, one is enough]

On Sun, 9 Oct 2022 02:54:50 -0700 (PDT) Zhipeng Shi wrote:

ZS> How can I get Windows scale?
ZS> I am working on Windows 11 (3k monitor), the recommended is 200%),

But your attached screenshot shows that you use 100%, why did you attach
it if you actually use 200% or, alternatively, why are you surprised that
you use 1.0 scale if you are actually using 100%?

If you do use 200%, then check that you're using a manifest with high DPI
support enabled. The details of this depend on the compiler you use, see
https://docs.wxwidgets.org/latest/overview_high_dpi.html#high_dpi_platform_msw
for more details.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

Zhipeng Shi

Oct 11, 2022, 10:10:03 PM10/11/22
to wx-users
Hi Zeitlin,

    Thank you very much for your help.
    Now I marked the dpi aware, and it works.
    Thanks.

Best regrads