wxQT porting

Rossano Paris

Apr 17, 2021, 12:36:39 PMApr 17
to wx-users
Hello everybody

does anyone know the real state of wxQT porting ? I'm asking this because its wiki page seams not maintained since 2018

Thank you very much
Rossano

Vadim Zeitlin

Apr 18, 2021, 7:15:39 AMApr 18
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, 17 Apr 2021 09:36:38 -0700 (PDT) Rossano Paris wrote:

RP> does anyone know the real state of wxQT porting ?

AFAIK it's quite usable, i.e. what is there works well, but there are
still many things missing. And I guess you won't know how much exactly do
they affect you before trying it with your application, so I'd just do it
-- it's not like it's difficult to build wxQt and make a build of your
program using it.

RP> I'm asking this because its wiki page seams not maintained since 2018

Wiki in general doesn't get much activity, but there was a lot of work on
wxQt ~1.5 years ago.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

Paris Rossano

Apr 18, 2021, 8:53:12 AMApr 18
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com, Vadim Zeitlin
Thank you Vadim, I'll give it a try ...

--

Rossano Paris
Via Sant Ambrogio, 1C

LinkedIn  www  EMail  Skype  Mobile +393486050267
Please don't print this email unless you really need to !

Paris Rossano

Apr 18, 2021, 8:53:28 AMApr 18
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com, Vadim Zeitlin
Thank you Vadim, I'll give it a try ...