Please remove political agitation from wxWidgets website

Carsten Arnholm

Jun 18, 2024, 5:17:15 AMJun 18
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
wxWidgets should be apolitical

Thank you

Leo28C

Jun 18, 2024, 8:17:51 AMJun 18
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Politics? In my tech? Oh hell naw boi. Rooting for your favorite WW3 faction is more like sports than politics though, ain't it?

--
Please read https://www.wxwidgets.org/support/mlhowto.htm before posting.
---

Vadim Zeitlin

Jun 18, 2024, 9:57:29 AMJun 18
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 18 Jun 2024 11:17:04 +0200 Carsten Arnholm wrote:

CA> wxWidgets should be apolitical

wxWidgets is completely apolitical and this is the reason why I'd like to
avoid having any political discussions on this list.

The only thing I'm going to say here is that the call to stop Russian
invasion has as much to do with politics as intervening to stop a murder in
broad daylight has to do with some abstract discussion of human rights.

And if you absolutely need to discuss this subject more, please contact me
privately.
VZ