wxGrid and column sizing

Igor Korot

Jun 17, 2022, 2:44:45 PM6/17/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi, ALL,
I have a grid which is created with 4 rows and 0 columns.
Then during the course of the program the grid is populated.
One of the rows of this grid has a choice editor.

I don't call any autosize functions anywhere.
And no font changes are done and available to the user.

When I run the program on Windows (testing on 8.1) everything works.
The columns of the grid are added and sized properly to fit the combo
box editor
perfectly.

However when I run it on OSX (testing and compiling everything on 10.13),
columns are added, but when the editor is displayed it is not sized perfectly
in the cell.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

I can make a reproducible case if needed.

Igor Korot

Jun 17, 2022, 8:24:28 PM6/17/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Just tested GTK+{3} and its doing the same thing.

I'd like to have all columns in the grid sized so that
when the user create the choice editor, the editor will not
overlap the next column and perfectly fit in the column
I'm creating it.

Thank you.