Possible documentation issue.

David Frischknecht

Apr 29, 2024, 11:07:06 AMApr 29
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I was reading the online documentation for the wxWindow class when I noticed what may be an issue.

In the description of the "wxBORDER_THEME" constant, it includes the sentence:

For more information for themed borders on Windows, please see Themed borders on Windows.

However, the text "Themed borders on Windows" is not hyperlinked to anything.

Thanks,

David A. Frischknecht

Vadim Zeitlin

Apr 30, 2024, 9:54:07 AMApr 30
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:53:56 -0400 David Frischknecht wrote:

DF> Hello,
DF>
DF> I was reading the online documentation for the wxWindow class
DF> <https://docs.wxwidgets.org/3.2/classwx_window.html> when I noticed what
DF> may be an issue.
DF>
DF> In the description of the "wxBORDER_THEME" constant, it includes the
DF> sentence:
DF>
DF> For more information for themed borders on Windows, please see Themed
DF> borders on Windows.
DF>
DF>
DF> However, the text "Themed borders on Windows" is not hyperlinked to
DF> anything.

Hello,

Thanks for noticing this! This part of the documentation seems to be
obsolete to me, so I'll just remove this fragment.

If you find any other problems, please don't hesitate to report them on
https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/issues or even open pull requests to
fix them (the documentation sources can be found under docs/doxygen and
interface/wx directories in the source tree) if you can do it.

TIA!
VZ

https://www.tt-solutions.com/