wxAuiNotebook, load/save perspective, is anyone successfully using the easily found patch?

Tony Kennedy

Oct 14, 2022, 5:57:33 AM10/14/22
to wx-users
Hi all,

I've found a few tickets and threads and a patch to allow a wxAuiNotebook to load/save perspectives.

The patch is not working for me. It requires a couple of small changes to get it to compile (member variables name changes). It does work in that it loads/saves the perspective, but once I reload it, I can no longer dock/undock the tabs (or even select any tabs if I do nothing other than save/load). Maybe someone has a working patch for the current wxWidgets?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tony.