simplebooks

Andre F

Jun 19, 2022, 3:22:48 PM6/19/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com

Are there any code samples for simplebooks?

I found sample code for most of wxwidgets classes either online or in the wxwidgets sample directory.

I looked into notebook, but it doesn't work for what I need.

Regards,

Vadim Zeitlin

Jun 19, 2022, 4:27:44 PM6/19/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 14:22:33 -0500 Andre F wrote:

AF> Are there any code samples for simplebooks?

Using "git grep -l wxSimplebook samples" shows that it's demonstrated by
the notebook sample.

However the whole point of wxSimplebook is that it works very similarly to
all the other wx*Book classes, so if you know how to use wxNotebook, you
already know how to use it as well.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/

Igor Korot

Jun 19, 2022, 5:14:44 PM6/19/22
to wx-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Sun, Jun 19, 2022 at 2:22 PM Andre F <af68...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there any code samples for simplebooks?

There is a notebook sample.

Build it, run it and see what
Thank you.