Plans to make 3.3.x

Igor Korot

May 21, 2024, 10:48:46 PMMay 21
to wx-dev
Hi, (Vadim),
What are the plans to get the 3.3.0 out?

Thank you.

Vadim Zeitlin

May 23, 2024, 12:04:40 PMMay 23
to wx-...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 21 May 2024 21:50:09 -0500 Igor Korot wrote:

IK> What are the plans to get the 3.3.0 out?

There are no concrete plans. I know we should release it, but I don't know
when will I be able to spend any non-trivial amount of time on it.

One thing I really wanted to do for 3.3.0 was to get rid of bakefile, but
it's almost surely not going to happen. So, in principle, it could be
released at any time, but I'd like to at least merge 2 PRs that linger in
the queue for a long time (#23525 and #24362).

Regards,
VZ

Igor Korot

May 23, 2024, 1:08:01 PMMay 23
to wx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Vadim,
Thx for the reply.
So presumably I still have time to finish with masked edit PR...

Great.

Thx.