jekyll-planet: Adding a link to original url

vires...@iiitd.ac.in

Aug 17, 2018, 2:50:20 PM8/17/18
to wwwmake
While making a blog aggregator, I'd like to be able to add in a reference to the original blog post, (especially to give due credit to the original author).
This doesn't appear in the front-matter by default, any specific reasons to omit this ?

(PS: I'd be happy to send in a PR for this addition if it's not omitted for a reason)

Gerald Bauer

Aug 17, 2018, 2:57:25 PM8/17/18
to www...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
You're welcome to add the missing reference.

If you use the pluto feedreader machinery you can use your own
templates, helpers and more. See the Pluto docs @
http://feedreader.github.io for more.

Happy planet. Cheers. Prost.