Fwd: [HamSCI] Seminar About Solar Cycle 25 & Solar Eclipse QSO Party (SEQP) 2023-2024 Planning Kickoff Telecon Thursday at 2000z

Kristina Collins

Aug 30, 2022, 1:25:37 PM8/30/22
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com, wwv-h_...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Please see below for information on HamSCI's eclipse planning kickoff this afternoon. The seminar is open to all and promises to be quite good.
73,
-KC

P.S.:  My apologies for the radio silence regarding the Sunrise Festival results. I am working on data processing and hope to have interesting things to share with you soon, but have to get through some dissertation work first. I look forward to sending an update when I can.

Aug 30, 2022, 1:32:03 PM8/30/22
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com, wwv-h_...@googlegroups.com
My mistake. The seminar is Thursday, not this afternoon.
73,
-KC