Sept. 9 - Announcements

tjones

Sep 9, 2020, 10:47:50 AM9/9/20
to WWP South High School

NEW ANNOUCEMENTS:

Ahoy Future Treasure Hunters, We are delighted to welcome you all to South’s Yearbook Club. This Club has been in South for 45 years now. We want you to be a part of making this already unique year more special by bringing your creative ideas with you! Join us on Monday, September 14th, 2020, for our Interest Meeting using the following link: Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93571766389

Meeting ID: 935 7176 6389 We hope to see all of your smiling faces there and start this unique year together! And don't forget to join the yearbook google classroom for updates on yearbook and school

portraits. The code is 373yvly

Attention Seniors!  There will be a virtual meeting on Monday night at 7 pm to review all the details you need to know about the college application process.  Both senior students and parents are highly encouraged to attend!  Stay tuned for the zoom link that will be posted prior to Monday.

.