Dec. 17 - Announcements

tjones

Dec 17, 2019, 9:19:38 AM12/17/19
to WWP South High School

NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Attention:  Any female going to Disney who did not sign up for a room or did not sign up with a full room – there is a meeting today at lunch in room 601A.

REPEAT ANNOUNCEMENTS:

 Attention All:  The Annually Charity event “ David J. Bachner Memorial Game” is on 12/20, @ Proskate, Monmouth Junction, puck’ drops @ 6:00pm. Please come out to support our WW-P Hockey Team “United”.

  Attention Seniors:  Long sleeve t-shirts will be on sale until tomorrow, Wednesday, 12/18.  Shirts are $20.00.  Forms and box are in the main office.

 Attention All:  Winter weather is upon us and what better winter accessory than a scarf.  Support the Class of 2022 with the purchase of a scarf.  Scarves will be pre-order only so get your orders in by Thursday, Dec. 19th in the box in the main office.  The cost is $15.00.

   Attention all Percussion Players:  Auditions for percussion ensemble will be held Thursday, Dec. 19th from 5 – 7:30PM.  You may pick up music in room 403.

Attention All:  This is just a reminder for all students participating in Gym to remember to buy a combination lock for your gym locker.  Locks are available in our school store for $1.00.