Support the Freedom Charter film documentary through crowd fund

Lynn Thompson

Sep 21, 2015, 10:20:34 AM9/21/15
to Lynn Thompson

Freedom Charter 60th Anniversary Documentary

A project starting here

Kliptown 1955

Kliptown 2015

Dear friends of Workers' World,

2015 marks the 60th year since the adoption of the Freedom Charter and to commemorate the occasion, Workers' World has published its retrospective, 60 Years of the Freedom Charter - No cause to celebrate for the working class.

What went wrong with the ideals contained in the Freedom Charter? The booklet provides a critical assessment but one that is limited by its format. So to complement the publication and broaden the participants in this debate, we aim to produce an hour long documentary film that covers the history of the Freedom Charter and whether its principles are borne out by South Africa today. Finding answers will be a beginning to charting the course back to liberation.

At a projected cost of US$40,000, Workers World can't undertake producing the documentary alone and is inviting donations from the public to realise the project.
Please donate The fund-raising page is on indiegogo - please share widely.

41 Salt River Road, Salt River, P.O. Box 245 Cape Town 8000 South Africa
Tel: +27 21 447 2727 Fax: +27 21 448 5076

Dr Phophi Ramathuba

Sep 22, 2015, 12:41:30 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com

Unsubscribe me please I don't know how I ended here

Sent from my Samsung device

David Abrahams

Sep 22, 2015, 5:47:07 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com

Please unsubscribe me immediately. I did not subscribe to this website!

Unsubscribe me please I don't know how I ended here

Sent from my Samsung device

Freedom Charter 60th Anniversary Documentary

A project starting here

Image removed by sender. Kliptown 1955

Image removed by sender. Kliptown 2015

[...]

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

41 Salt River Road, Salt River, P.O. Box 245 Cape Town 8000 South Africa
Tel: +27 21 447 2727 Fax: +27 21 448 5076

"All views or opinions expressed in this electronic message and its attachments are the view of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Western Cape Government (the WCG). No employee of the WCG is entitled to conclude a binding contract on behalf of the WCG unless he/she is an accounting officer of the WCG, or his or her authorised representative. The information contained in this message and its attachments may be confidential or privileged and is for the use of the named recipient only, except where the sender specifically states otherwise. If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone."

Marlene Matthews

Sep 22, 2015, 7:38:37 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe me please I don't know how I ended here

Dalveen Davies

Sep 22, 2015, 8:11:28 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
unsubscribe me too please!
Dalveen Davies
Procurement  Administrator
Phone (011) 670 5607
Fax (011) 670 5107 / 675 2957
dalveen...@za.afrisam.com
www.afrisam.com

To view AfriSam's legal disclaimer, please go to http://www.afrisam.co.za/legal/terms-of-use

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast. itevomcid

Penny Hlakula

Sep 22, 2015, 10:08:46 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com

sithokozile siwela

Sep 22, 2015, 10:12:56 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com

Unsubscribe me please

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Penny Hlakula" <Pe...@lrs.org.za>
Date:Tue, 22 Sep, 2015 at 16:08

Barry Gilder

Sep 22, 2015, 10:26:00 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Penny. These messages are driving me crazy

Barry Gilder
Manager: Publications
Tel: +27 11 518 0271 Fax: +27 11 518 0266 Cell: +27 71 633 1157
Website:
 www.mistra.org.za E-mail:  Bar...@mistra.org.za
Cypress Place North, Woodmead Business Park, 142 Western Service Road, Woodmead, Johannesburg, 2191
PostNet Suite 586, Private Bag X29, Gallo Manor, 2052

cid:image001.gif@01CE6290.5A7DF560@MISTRA_SA   cid:image002.jpg@01CE6290.5A7DF560Mapungubwe Institute

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg

Ighsaan Schroeder

Sep 22, 2015, 11:03:55 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi.

Can I please be removed from whatever list this was sent out on? I am now being bombarded with e-mails I really don't have the time to constantly delete.

Thanks

Ighsaan

Ayanda Mabulu

Sep 22, 2015, 11:30:51 AM9/22/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ighsaan, i don't know whose responsible for this, i dont like these mails either.

Peter

Sep 23, 2015, 1:21:19 AM9/23/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir/Madam