Mailing list

kirstenholme

Sep 21, 2015, 1:14:09 PM9/21/15
to WWMP comrades
How do I get my name off this group's mailing list. I had it removed after much effort some months ago. Now it is back on. I have no desire to receive your mail or be added to your groups. I tried the unsubscribe button on your mail. It didn't work. I tried emailing the person who's sending the mail. I received no response. Please advise.

kirstenholme

Sep 21, 2015, 1:15:40 PM9/21/15
to WWMP comrades
I also need to be removed from this group because I'm receiving mail from it. It's not cool to add people to groups like this without asking permission. I trust you will deal with this soonest.

Alan

Sep 21, 2015, 1:26:21 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Not my list

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 21, 2015, at 10:15 AM, kirstenholme <kirste...@gmail.com> wrote:

I also need to be removed from this group because I'm receiving mail from it. It's not cool to add people to groups like this without asking permission. I trust you will deal with this soonest.

Evelyne Mocha Nyokangi

Sep 21, 2015, 2:00:52 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com

I would also like to be removed.

John Rees

Sep 21, 2015, 2:02:56 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Remove me please

Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Luckett

Sep 21, 2015, 2:04:27 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Yes please also remove me: kathy....@uct.ac.za

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

Llewellyn Cupido

Sep 21, 2015, 2:04:34 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Not my list either.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Sep 21, 2015, 2:05:04 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Not my list

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Sep 21, 2015, 2:20:05 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
no idea of how i am here, so i do not know what is going on . get me off

Llewellyn Cupido

Sep 21, 2015, 2:20:28 PM9/21/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com
Not my list

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
I also need to be removed from this group because I'm receiving mail from it. It's not cool to add people to groups like this without asking permission. I trust you will deal with this soonest.

Helena Thornton

Sep 25, 2015, 5:01:55 PM9/25/15
to wwmp-c...@googlegroups.com, wwmp-comrade...@googlegroups.com

Please unsubscribe me.