### Obama, undo all of Reaganomics! ###

1 view

Nancy Luft

Dec 5, 2012, 6:43:41 PM12/5/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Obama, undo all of Reaganomics! ###Wednesday, December 5, 2012
3:14 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>Cc: "news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>,
"news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek"
<let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time" <let...@time.com>, "news--tnt"
<t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman" <edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-
Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>, "news-K-Rupert-Murdoch"
<teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly" <ore...@foxnews.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-malloy"
<mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

President Jackass Obama, just UNDO ALL OF REAGANOMICS!

What did Reagan and those Republicans repeatedly PROMISE all non rich
Americans, Jackass Obama? Oh, they kept saying that if non rich
Americans supported their huge tax cut to our Rich, our Rich would
then trickle down endless numbers of great paying JOBS to them! Yes
sir, that is what they brainwashed non rich Americans into believing
and so our Rich get that huge tax cut.

Okay, Jackass Obama, ... Where are those endless numbers of great
paying JOBS that Reagan and those Republicans did repeatedly PROMISE
The American People that they would get if they supported that huge
Reagan tax cut to our Rich? We have now waiting three decades and
we have not seen any of those promised great paying JOBS trickling
down from our Rich ... so how long do those Republicans think that WE
THE PEOPLE should wait? Three CENTURIES?

The TRUTH is all us non rich have seen in the last three decades is
forever increasing unemployment, poverty, etc., among all of our non
rich Americans. Just about our entire middle class has been wiped
out, destroyed, and turned into the working poor. We have a record
breaking number of non rich Americans on food stamps, being so poor
they cannot even feed themselves, their own children, and that number
just keeps on increasing and increasing.

REAGANOMICS HAS PROVEN TO BE A TOTAL AND COMPLETE FAILURE, ENORMOUSLY
HUGE NATIONAL, AND INTERNATIONAL, ECONOMICAL DISASTER and it is past
time to UNDO ALL OF REAGANOMICS completely!

Would simply repealing that huge Reagan tax cut to our Rich undo
Reaganomics today? HELL NO! Reaganomics has caused our Rich to be
RECORD BREAKING RICH and to have insanely huge amounts of SURPLUS
WEALTH today ... therefore to UNDO ALL OF REAGANOMICS we must now
increase the taxes on our Rich in order to take all of that surplus
wealth from them all, that Reaganomics did give to them all.

Paul Krugman recently wrote an article in The New York Times about
RESETTING OUR US ECONOMY BACK TO AN EARLIER TIME WHEN IT WORKED FOR
THE PEOPLE. He wrote that we should reset our economy back to the
1950s when we taxed our Rich at a rate of NINETY-ONE PERCENT under
Republican US President IKE. Ike, like Thomas Jefferson, believed
that the greatest danger to our democracy was allowing our Rich to
become too rich and therefore Ike did LOVE taxing our Rich at a rate
of ninety-one percent!

HERE WE GO AGAIN! Recall that bullshit about bailing those fascist
predator Jews in HYMIE TOWN USA, Jackass Obama? The American People
kept screaming ... DO NOT BAIL THEM OUT AT ALL ... and our fascist,
criminally censored mass media kept saying that we had to bail them
out or else the entire global economy would completely go to hell,
which only caused The American People to then scream louder and
louder ... DO NOT BAIL THEM OUT ...! The American People simply did
NOT care to keep this global economy and they wanted it to fail so
they could completely get rid of it. Why so? We have had TRADE
TARIFFS, trade quotas, etc., our entire nation's history in order to
protect the standard of living of all non rich Americans. Pothead
Clinton, to get himself elected, did repeatedly PROMISE The American
People that if they voted him into office, he would never, ever do
NAFTA, any of that fascist free trade and globalization, but once he
took office he did them all and IMPOSED them upon The American People,
who have voted to never, ever have them, like they always vote our
entire nation's history to never, ever have them. That was a
horrific ACT OF HIGH TREASON that completely overthrew our entire US
Constitution and the democracy that is did establish. And so, in
order to get rid of that utterly fascist NAFTA, fascist WTO, and
fascist free trade and globalization, The American People did NOT want
you, Jackass Obama, to bail out those banks, Goldman Sacks, etc., at
all, ... they just wanted the entire global economy to completely go
to hell so that they could then get rid of that fascist free trade and
globalization.

And TODAY? Well, today we have that FISCAL CLIFF! And once again,
we do have huge numbers of Americans who care to just DESTROY OUR
ENTIRE US ECONOMY ALONG WITH THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMY, so that they
can finally FIX IT so it once again works for them and not just for
the richest one percent of Americans like it has been doing the past
three decades!

What do I think about that all?

Well, what did President JFK say? He said ... "Those who make
peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
inevitable."

And therefore, I think, ... IF YOU CARE TO PREVENT A VIOLENT
REVOLUTION IN OUR OWN USA, YOU, JACKASS OBAMA, BETTER IMMEDIATELY
CAUSE A PEACEFUL REVOLUTION HERE.

You can go to The EU, Jackass Obama, and look to see how many of their
citizens are buying guns and ammo and preparing for a violent
revolution there due to their current, on going, economical hell.
You will learn that NO ONE IS BUYING ANY GUNS AND AMMO IN THE EU TODAY
AND PREPARING FOR A VIOLENT REVOLUTION THERE. Why not? Oh, because
those folks are FREE to change things using democracy, democratic
institutions, ways of being! The ONLY reason why more and more
Americans keep buying guns and ammo here, is THEY ARE NOT FREE TO
CHANGE THINGS USING DEMOCRACY, as our entire democracy is completely
gone and Rich FASCIST Pigs control the entire USA, both of our only
two major political parties, all of our mass media, etc., etc., etc.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

And so today in this showdown about that FISCAL CLIFF, I keep telling
you the very same thing, Jackass Obama, ... DO NOT CAVE TO THOSE
UTTERLY FASCIST REPUBLICANS ...! Just EDUCATE THE MASSES TO THE
TRUTH, please!

Oh, those utterly FASCIST Republicans keep brainwashing The American
People with endless LIES such as you are the problem, you are the
reason why we have a growing number of unemployed, you are the reason
why the number of Americans getting food stamps keeps growing, etc.
The ONLY reason for those things, Jackass Obama, is REAGANOMICS DID
NOT WORK AT ALL, as it failed to produce those endless numbers of
great paying jobs for our non rich Americans! REAGANOMICS CAUSED OUR
NON RICH TO CONSTANTLY KEEP GROWING POORER AND POORER AS IT CAUSED OUR
RICHEST ONE PERCENT OF AMERICANS TO CONSTANTLY KEEP GROWING RICHER AND
RICHER. Reaganomics just did not deliver to The American People what
Reagan and those Republicans repeatedly PROMISED it would deliver,
i.e., those record breaking numbers of great paying JOBS, and instead
all The American People got was forever growing numbers of unemployed,
the entire middle class just about destroyed and reduced to being the
working poor, record growing poverty among all non rich Americans,
etc. REAGANOMICS HAS PROVEN TO BE A TOTAL AND COMPLETE DISASTER AND
HORRIFIC FAILURE AND IT IS PAST TIME TO UNDO ALL OF REAGANOMICS
COMPLETELY!

Just STOP allowing those FASCIST PIG REPUBLICANS to keep wrongly
blaming you for this huge mess that they and their fascist Reaganomics
did cause, Jackass Obama, please!

ALL of our mass media is criminally censored by super fascist pigs.
Those who head and own our mass media are SUPER RICH FASCIST PIGS and
they just love to brainwash The American People with endless LIES.
So they never, ever mention, not once, anything at all about all of
those endless numbers of great paying JOBS that Reagan and those
Republicans did repeatedly PROMISE The American People in order to get
them to support those huge Reagan tax cuts to our Rich! That kind
of BRAINWASHING will soon cause The People to go BALLISTIC and kill
off our entire Rich and Ruling Class, along with their families and
all of their posterity, and ALL JEWS, in ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ...!
That utterly fascist mass media keeps making it impossible to have a
PEACEFUL REVOLUTION in our own USA, thereby FORCING AN ARMED
REVOLUTION TO COME SOON! Non rich Americans are currently so
fucking poor that they cannot endure being made any poorer ... to keep
making them poorer is to beg to have ... AN ARMED REVOLUTION ... in
our very own USA!

Oh yes, and I have in the past, since you took office, Jackass Obama,
emailed you the following ...

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

Now there, Jackass Obama, why do not you finally get a bit of real
smarts and comprehend what those words mean, please? Those words
mean, Jackass Obama, you better grab this golden opportunity of that
FISCAL CLIFF and use it to cause a PEACEFUL REVOLUTION in our USA and
if you fail to do that, you will cause that INEVITABLE VIOLENT
REVOLUTION in the very near future, because non rich Americans simply
cannot endure being made any poorer, a fact of life. THE POLITICS OF
POVERTY is about to get control of all non rich Americans ... they
will soon be forced to have one of those ... VIVA LA REVOLUCIONES ...
in order to FREE themselves, take back their USA, and run things they
why they care to run them ... so those FASCIST RICH can no longer
dictate all things to them!

FOOLS, Jackass Obama, believe that they can give all of our USA, all
of its income, all of its wealth, to a minority of Rich People, and
bust all labor unions, etc., and made all of our non rich insanely
poor and powerless. Those FOOLS believe that they can simply re-
create THE FEUDAL SYSTEM in our own USA and have only TWO CLASSES ...
The RICH and their dirt poor, utterly powerless, SERFS, SLAVES. That
shall never, ever happen, simply because they are about to cause ...
AN ARMED REVOLUTION ... and The People are now about to take back
their USA from them by using force, just like did happen in those
Third World Banana Republics when they all did end with their ... VIVA
LA REVOLUCIONES ...!

Oh well, since you took office, I have repeatedly told you, Jackass
Obama, ...

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable."

And so why do not you just finally WAKE UP and COMPREHEND what those
words mean?

They simply mean that you better, Jackass Obama, cause a peaceful, non
violent revolution to UNDO COMPLETELY ALL OF FASCIST REAGANOMICS or
else you will be causing a violent revolution in our own USA soon, a
fact of life!

Keep asking that Republican TEA PARTY Speaker of our House of
Representatives, Boehner, ... WHERE ARE ALL OF THOSE GREAT PAYING
JOBS THAT REAGAN, REPUBLICANS, PROMISED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IF THEY
SUPPORTED THAT HUGE TAX CUT TO OUR RICH ... THOSE ENDLESS NUMBERS OF
GREAT PAYING JOBS THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO TRICKLE DOWN TO OUR RICH? NO
JOBS MEANS THAT REAGANOMICS COMPLETELY FAILED AND IS A HUGE
DISASTER. No jobs means that The People now want to tax the hell
out of our Rich and take away all of that SURPLUS WEALTH that
Reaganomics gave to them! And you can use that surplus wealth to
provide those JOBS yourself, Jackass Obama, to repair our crumbling
infrastructure, to better educate non rich Americans, to switch over
to green energy, etc.

FASCIST MASS MEDIA ... you all better do a huge mass media blitz about
how and why REAGANOMICS IS A HUGE FAILURE, DISASTER, etc., and why we
must immediately UNDO ALL OF REAGANOMICS! Just stop royally busting
your asses to cause ... AN ARMED REVOLUTION ... by causing ... A
PEACEFUL REVOLUTION ... please!

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!