### Just use SHOCK & AWE, Obama! ###

Nancy Luft

Nov 30, 2012, 4:35:59 PM11/30/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Just use SHOCK & AWE, Obama! ###Friday, November 30, 2012 12:55 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>Cc: "news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>,
"news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek"
<let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time" <let...@time.com>, "news--tnt"
<t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman" <edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-
Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>, "news-K-Rupert-Murdoch"
<teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly" <ore...@foxnews.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-malloy"
<mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

President Jackass Obama, just use lots of ... SHOCK & AWE ... to win
against those utterly FASCIST Republicans, please! How do you and
The Democrats do that?

Well, read what Paul Krugman recently wrote in The New York Times,
please, Jackass Obama, about increasing the taxes on The Rich to
ninety-one percent. He simply wrote that we greatly need to RESET
OUR US ECONOMY BACK TO A TIME WITH IT DID WORK FOR THE NON RICH, like
back to the 1950s when we taxed The Rich at a rate of ninety-one
percent. That is an extremely logical thing to do and I, myself, a
long time ago thought about it, also.

Now you, Jackass Obama, and ALL Democrats just need to keep saying
that the only correct way to fix our US economy is simply to RESET IT
BACK TO A TIME THAT IT WORKED, like in the 1950s when we taxed our
Rich at a rate of ninety-one percent! By the way, REPUBLICAN US
President Ike did keep saying that the greatest danger to democracy
was allowing our Rich to become too rich, and he did share that
believe in Thomas Jefferson!

Now there, IF you, Jackass Obama, and ALL Democrats just keep saying
that over and over again, then those utterly FASCIST Republicans will
think they did a great deal with you all IF they got you all to agree
to increase the taxes on our Rich to anything less then ninety-one
percent! And doing that is GUARANTEED TO WORK, because it is so
extremely LOGICAL to RESET OUR US ECONOMY BACK TO A TIME WHEN IS
ACTUALLY DID WORK ... that will sell big to all non rich Americans
today, needless to say, as hearing that will simply be ... MUSIC TO
THEIR EARS ...!

Just STOP playing those endless fascist games with those utterly
fascist Republicans, President Jackass Obama, as WE THE PEOPLE truly
do get sick and tired of you doing that these past four years. You
just create you own brand new games to play with those utterly fascist
Republicans, so that you always get to ... WIN OR WIN ... and that is
the only logical thing to be doing, Jackass Obama!

This entire huge mass, as I have written in earlier emails, Jackass
Obama, is all being caused by our American economists being a bunch of
morons who just do NOT know any basic economics at all! They simply
do NOT know what causes your basic depression, just like they do not
know what causes your basic recession, either, a fact of life.

And Jackass Obama, there is ... NO MAGIC TAX RATE ... forget that
utterly insane bullshit, please! Supply side economics will never,
ever work, just like demand side economics, also, will never, ever
work, too. The wealth of our nation must always be very carefully
BALANCED between The Rich and their money making enterprises and the
non rich, who are our nation's huge consuming class, because we always
need both goods and services being produced and those goods and
services being consumed. To achieve that BALANCE it is always
necessary to keep adjusting tax rates ... there is no magic tax rate
at all. If you cut the taxes on our Rich and their money making
enterprises like both REPUBLICAN US Presidents Harding and Reagan did,
you will always, automatically caused great depression like they both
did, as The Rich will end up owning everything, getting all of the
income, etc., and that will always make the non rich too poor to
correctly function as our huge consuming class causing sales to go to
hell and our entire economy to keep shrinking in a great depression.
If you do the opposite and tax The Rich and their money making
enterprises too greatly making them too poor, you will always
automatically cause a recession, as they will not have any wealth to
expand their businesses, to provide enough goods and services causing
too much inflation, and they will not be able to provide enough jobs,
either. There is just NO MAGIC TAX RATE at all, as tax rates must
always be adjusted in order to keep that BALANCE correct!

And Jackass Obama, all of you US federal politicians simply greatly
need to GROW UP and LEARN TO LIVE ON YOUR CURRENT BUDGET! Just
accept the reality that today our USA is currently too poor to have
any Defense Department at all, to have NASA, to give welfare to
fucking foreigners in the form of foreign aid, etc., and you need to
immediately and completely stop doing those things. TODAY The USA
is the very poorest nation to even exist in the entire history of our
planet earth, and we owe more money now then any nation has ever
owned, a fact of life. That means THE USA HAS ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY TO
HAVE A DEFENSE DEPARTMENT, for NASA, for foreign aid welfare to
fucking foreigners, etc.! Just all ... GROW UP ... and accept that
reality, please! When we used to have trade tariffs, The USA was the
very richest nation on this entire planet earth and we could afford to
have those things, as our huge TRADE SURPLUS as paying for them all.
Today, with that utterly fascist free trade and globalization, The USA
is currently the very poorest nation to ever exist upon our entire
planet earth and we simply can no longer afford those things,
therefore GROW UP and GET RID OF THEM ALL! WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
and truly sick and tired of you, Jackass Obama, and those other
Democrats always playing those utterly fascist games with those
utterly fascist Republicans in our US Congress, therefore STOP doing
that completely, please. Those utterly fascist Republicans keep
saying that the entire problem with our federal yearly budget is too
much money is going to entitlement programs, welfare, unemployment
benefits, etc., etc., etc., and that is a HORRIFIC LIE. Each year,
every year, HALF of our national budget goes for that Defense
Department, and our USA has become to insanely poor that we can no
longer afford any Defense Department at all and we truly do greatly
need to get rid of our entire Defense Department immediately along
with those other things that only rich nations can afford, such as
NASA, any and all foreign aid welfare, etc.! Just STOP PLAYING THAT
UTTERLY FASCIST GAME WITH THOSE UTTERLY FASCIST REPUBLICANS, President
Jackass Obama and the rest of you Democrats. The problem is NOT
that half of our yearly national budget that is being spent on all
kinds of programs to help The American People, and huge problem is
with that other half of our yearly national budget that is all going
to our Defense Department, as today The USA is currently too fucking
poor to afford to even have a Defense Department at all!

And why the hell did you tell those Asian nations that you would,
forever, keep our US Navy off the shores of RED CHINA because they are
upset at that huge military buildup inside of MAOIST RED CHINA, moron
Jackass Obama, when you know that The USA cannot afford to do that at
all? Just tell those Asian nations The TRUTH, Jackass Obama, that
currently our USA is too poor to even have a Defense Department at all
and therefore too poor to keep our US Navy, forever, off the shores of
RED CHINA for them. Tell them all to just spend their own money to
have their own military buildup to defend their own nations. And
tell those Asian nations to support completely getting rid of that
utterly fascist free trade and globalization, as that is what is
making RED CHINA do insanely rich that they can now afford that huge
military buildup and to support returning to something that used to
work, to support going back to having TRADE TARIFFS. And then also
tell those nations in The EU that they keep becoming poorer because of
that fascist free trade and globalization causing them to have that
huge TRADE DEFICITS WITH RED CHINA and they, also, greatly need to get
rid of that utterly fascist free trade and globalization. But that
would upset those Maoists in RED CHINA and God only knows what they
will then do? Well, Jackass Obama, just tell them that if they care
to not return to having TRADE TARIFFS and do anything to hurt other
nations for returning to something that used to work for them, you
Jackass Obama, will respond by greatly hurting those Maoists! How
do you do that, Jackass Obama? Easy ... just tell those Maoists that
all of those democratic nations will simply tell all of their peoples
that it is utterly immoral for any peoples who believe in democracy to
be doing any trade, business, etc., with any repressive regime like
that one that rules RED CHINA because doing any business, trade, etc.,
with them keeps them in power ... and you, Jackass Obama, will fix
things do that no democratic people in any democracy will ever do any
business, trade, etc., ever again with those MAOISTS IN RED CHINA!

GANGSTERS! What the hell are you, Jackass Obama, doing to rid our
nation of these horrific GANGSTERS who are controlling us and our
USA? The ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefellers are HORRIFIC GANGSTER,
idiot Jackass Obama, and you greatly need to immediately rid our
nation of them and their FASCIST MAFIA OF OUR RICH!

EVERYONE did honestly believe that IF I wrote to President Reagan The
TRUTH about this all, he would IMMEDIATELY get lots of real help to
me, millions of Americans like myself, that MAFIA OF OUR RICH has been
doing such horrific atrocities, crimes, etc., to. What the hell is
wrong with all of you US federal politicians, Jackass Obama, that you
have not gotten any greatly needed help for us victims of those
horrific GANGSTERS who have gotten control of our nation?

Also, ALL Americans did believe that once I told you federal
politicians The TRUTH that The Sputnik Forces was total mind
controlling, like mindless zombies, Americans to commit all kinds of
crimes, including murder, and that YOU ALL WERE ALLOWING UTTERLY
INNOCENT AMERICANS TO BE EXECUTED who are totally innocent, as they
were not even in their own, right minds at the time of those crimes
that The Sputnik Forces total mind controlled them to commit ... all
of you federal politicians would immediately stop all executions in
our entire USA ... so why the hell have you not done that?

Oh well, now I have those idiot GANGSTERS in Rockefeller's utterly
FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia telling me that I am going to murder all
Rich! All I keep doing is writing The TRUTH about all things, no
joke, and if that upsets our GANGSTER RICH, well, then perhaps they
all ought to just behave a hell of a lot better so that I have better
things to write about them! Now I do keep telling those horrific
GANGSTERS that if they want people to love them, they truly need to
just act lovable and if they want the people to brutally butcher all
Rich, well, then then can just keep acting like horrific GANGSTERS!

Oh yes, all of these morally good and great Americans, who are very
decent human beings and extremely loyal and patriotic citizens, just
do NOT like a RICH GANGSTERS completely overthrowing their greatly
loved US Constitution and the democracy that it did create! They all
just believe that they should not be forced to live under GANGSTERS.
And so, Jackass Obama, exactly what are YOU doing to fix that horrific
mess? Why have you not a long time ago told all of the brass in your
entire US Military The TRUTH, in detail, about this huge mess and then
ordered them to round up ALL RICH and put them, their families and
their posterity, into remote camps and done that very same thing to
ALL JEWS, too, in order to protect The American People from them
all? Just get and keep separate those groups of Americans who will
soon be killing each other, Jackass Obama, please. You did take an
OATH OF OFFICE to always protect and defend our US Constitution, which
does mean that when it has been totally and completely overthrown to
do what it takes to restore it immediately. That is the ONLY job
that all of you federal US politicians ever have and so when to you
all finally begin to do your jobs? If you care to not do your jobs,
you all just need to immediately resign and not stay in office to
commit yet more high treason. Oh well, I have been writing to US
Presidents and US Congresses since 1984 and all you all ever do is act
like you belong to those horrific GANGSTERS who have gotten control of
our entire USA and completely overthrew our entire US Constitution,
etc., a fact of life. And I do happen to have many tens of millions
of Americans today, who do know that is The TRUTH, too, as I did begin
to snail mail, etc., lots of them way back when Reagan was in office,
because that horrific TRAITORS completely and totally refused to do
anything at all to help me and the millions of Americans like myself
who those horrific GANGSTERS are always after and committing utterly
unthinkable atrocities, crimes, etc., to ... as Reagan, also, refused
to stop all executions in our USA and just kept allowing Americans,
who he did know were utterly innocent, to continue to be executed.

Oh yes, and so now we have all kinds of tens of millions of morally
good and great, decent Americans, who are extremely loyal and
patriotic, all caring to KILL ALL CURRENT AND PAST, ELECTED AND
APPOINTED, US FEDERAL POLITICIANS, because they keep watching you all
act like you are all horrific GANGSTERS who belong to the lunatic
ROBBER BARON THUG utterly FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia! And so, just
like Crazy Qaddafi and Insane Assad, now you have your Department of
Homeland Stupidity buying a zillion assault rifles and rounds of
internationally illegally hollow point bullets in order to kill all of
those utterly morally good and great, decent, extremely loyal and
patriotic Americans because they simply REFUSE TO LIVE UNDER HORRIFIC
GANGSTERS, TRAITORS, ATROCITY DOING MOTHER FUCKERS!

DEMOGRAPHICS? Well, over ninety-five percent of all Americans are
not rich and they are not Jews ... and soon they will all know The
TRUTH and they will bury that pissy tiny minority of Rich and Jews in
our nation and take back their nation and restore their overthrown,
SACRED US Constitution and the democracy it did create. And they are
all smart enough to tell the peons in our US Military, all kinds of
police, The TRUTH to win their hearts and minds, along with their
weapons and ammo, to their side. The Department of Homeland
Stupidity will not have anyone to give its zillion assault rifles to,
no joke! LOL When The People begin to brutally butcher our entire
GANGSTER Rich and Ruling Class with all Jews for being atrocity doing
Zionist criminals, the rest will simply RUN and FLEE from our USA ...
and we are just not going to find any to kill! But soon The People
will get control and rule our USA and they will MAKE THE ENTIRE TRUTH
PUBLIC and that will cause the people in all other nations to refuse
to have any Americans on their own soil, so they will either butcher
them all there or deport them back to our USA to be butchered here!

Oh yes, back in 1984 I did keep telling those GANGSTERS that they
greatly need some backup plans, like to learn jungle survival skills
so they can slither off and hide in some remote jungle, where they
will feel at home with all of those other reptiles!

Nancy Ann Luft

Nancy Luft

Nov 30, 2012, 4:36:03 PM11/30/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft