### Here comes The World War Three SHOWDOWN! ###

Nancy Luft

Jan 11, 2013, 7:34:27 PM1/11/13
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Here comes The World War Three SHOWDOWN! ###Friday, January 11,
2013 4:05 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

The World War Three SHOWDOWN is all most here now. For many years,
The Special Sputnik Forces of The Russian Military has been sending me
thoughts via its sputnik lasers to tell me that they will begin their
WW3 SHOWDOWN when the economy goes to hell more. Well, what is
really now going on here in my own USA?

We now have multibillionaire Warren Buffett, along with a bunch of
other multibillionaires selling their American stocks and bonds.
Why? Oh, you really need to go to ... http://www.aftershockpublishing.com/
... and get a copy of the book, AFTERSHOCK, and read it which says
that very soon our entire US economy will be completely gone! To
soon have no US economy left at all does mean that those super rich
people like Buffett are now beginning to move all of their wealth out
of American stocks and bonds.

Well, The Sputnik Forces have been telling me for years and years now,
that they are simply waiting for the economy to go to hell more and
then they will be doing two things ... they will use their sputnik
lasers to BRUTALLY BUTCHER those Mafia king pins and their loved ones
and completely put that Mafia of The Rich out of business ... and ...
also, they will begin their WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN. And therefore,
naturally, I keep asking The Sputnik Forces ... What else will be you
doing in your World War Three Showdown in addition to BRUTALLY
BUTCHERING those Mafia king pins? I get no reply from them.

Logically speaking, the first step in that WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN
must always be to butcher those Mafia king pins and completely put
that Mafia of The Rich out of business, because they are in the way of
any and all scenarios that The Sputnik Forces might next care to
do. Oh YES, I have been telling that to those MAFIA PIGS for almost
three decades now ... I have been warning them that they all better go
out of business BEFORE that WW3 Showdown, because if they are still in
business when it is time for that Showdown, The Sputnik Forces will be
forced to butcher them and put them out of business, as they are in
the way, then, of any and all possible scenarios that The Sputnik
Forces cares to then do. Back in 1984, I did repeatedly tell that
Mafia that they should HANG A SHAPE LEFT and KEEP GOING TO THE LEFT,
etc., but they refused to listen to reason ... and they decided to go
right, to this brand new ultra fascist right. Going to this fascist
right means those idiot Mafia king pins did make our entire Rich Class
in my USA all into Robber Baron Thugs, SUPER FASCIST PIGS, and set
things up for The People to butcher off our entire utterly fascist
Rich and Ruling Class once our entire US economy soon goes completely
to hell. This all is extremely odd, needless to say, as I keep
telling people the correct things to do, but they always refuse to
listen to me and most of the time they decide to do the opposite of
what I told them to do, thereby making insanely huge disasters of
things!

Oh well ... did all of you foreign heads of state go to ...
http://www.barefootsworld.net/article2.html ... and very carefully
read what they say there about GUN CONTROL being UNCONSTITUTIONAL?
Yes you all, all gun control is HIGH TREASON, because The Second
Amendment to our US Constitution does make ALL GUN CONTROL HIGH
TREASON. It states ... "A well regulated Militia being necessary to
the security of a free State, The Right to the People to keep and bear
Arms shall not be infringed upon." Those words were written a very
long time ago when the only weapons that existed were cannons and very
primitive guns that took fifteen minutes to load. Those words were
written to give The People THE RIGHT to have all of the very same
weapons that our federal politicians had, their military had, etc., in
order to BALANCE THE MILITARY MIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO THAT OF OUR
FEDERAL POLITICIANS. That was done simply because The American
People never, ever trusted at all their own federal politicians.
They came from Europe that had back then TYRANT KINGS who had all of
the weapons and their subjects were completely unarmed and therefore
utterly powerless against the endless gross abuses of the royalty who
they lived under and to PREVENT that from happening here in our own
USA, that SECOND AMENDMENT WAS WRITTEN TO CREATE A BALANCE OF MILITARY
POWER BETWEEN WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND OUR US FEDERAL POLITICIANS,
so that our federal politicians could never, ever abuse the people
here. That enormous distrust of all of our federal politicians did
exist up until that ROBBER BARON THUG, SUPER FASCIST, Rockefeller's
Rich Man's Mafia got criminal control of ALL of our mass media at the
end of WWII in order to give our US Military a BLANK CHECK, cause
their COLD WAR and NUKE RACE, etc. Up until that time the people
always forces our federal politicians to completely dismantle and
totally get rid of our entire US Military after all of our wars,
because the people never, ever trusted our federal politicians to have
any standing military, as the people always greatly feared that our
federal politicians would use a standing military against them.

When we used to be free, The American People were OLD FASHION
ISOLATIONISTS who believed that our nation, our government should
NEVER MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF OTHER NATIONS. It did take Japan
attacking The USA, our own Pearl Harbor, to drag The USA into WWII,
because The American People kept refusing to enter it.

Just LOOK at the utter insanity of what President Jackass Obama is
currently doing, please! He has ordered our US Navy to be forever
off the shores of MAOIST RED CHINA in order to attempt to contain them
due to that insanely huge military buildup that they have been having
in recent times that is making nations such as Japan, South Korea,
etc., extremely paranoid. Oh yes and that entire huge military
buildup in MAOIST RED CHINA is all being paid for by NATO nations,
SEATO nations, that are doing that utterly fascist free trade and
globalization with MAOIST RED CHINA to cause them to have their
insanely huge trade surplus. And so today, we have utterly insane
Obama and his NATO and SEATO friends, giving those MAOISTS all that
money for them to have their insanely huge military buildup by doing
that utterly fascist free trade and globalization, as we now have them
attempting to use their militaries to control those Maoists. One
hand gives those MAOISTS the money to pay for that insanely huge
military buildup as the other hand controls their militaries to
attempt to contain those Maoists ... that is, needless to say, some
ridiculously insane policies. When things are now so far out of
control that my US government must now keep its Navy off the shores of
MAOIST RED CHINA, it is way past time for my government, the
governments of all NATO and SEATO nations do just stop giving those
Maoists all that money to pay for their insanely huge military
buildup!

What the hell is wrong with President Jackass Obama doing such utterly
insane things? Oh well ... my very dear foreign heads of state you
see Jackass Obama is NOT AN AMERICAN and he is HAS NO MORALS, HUMAN
DECENCY, at all! Jackass Obama just always does things to win a
stupid ass popularity contest, to win support to keep him office,
etc. Jackass Obama is never, ever a decent, honest, morally good
and great, loyal, patriotic American.

That Second Amendment very clearly states that all kinds of gun
control are HIGH TREASON, and yet now we have President Jackass Obama
supporting GUN CONTROL and caring to, once again, commit HIGH
TREASON. At a local, at a state, and at a federal level all things
like background checks, forcing people to register their guns, forcing
people to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon, along with banning
the sale, or ownership, of certain kinds of weapons such as assault
rifles, ammo clips that hold lots of bullets, etc., are HIGH
TREASON. We The American People are NOT FREE and that MAFIA does
criminally censor ALL mass media in our nation and brainwash idiots to
support doing those things, as that Mafia always completely censors
off all of our mass media that fact of life that The Second Amendment
does, very clearly, make doing those things HIGH TREASON. Any and
all gun control can only be legally done by LEGALLY AMENDING OUR US
CONSTITUTION to do it.

Like a little teenage high school girl, we now have TRAITOR Obama
checking the political polls in our USA and learning what the majority
of people are now being BRAINWASHED by all of our mass media being
criminally controlled to support ... and to win that support he is now
supporting completely overthrowing our US Constitution with his GUN
CONTROL.

And that HORRIFIC TRAITOR VP BIDEN, who did that first ten year ban on
the sale of assault rifles is now saying that Jackass Obama is
thinking about using an executive order to ban them again. Well,
needless to say, that Second Amendment was very obviously written to
PREVENT ALL OF OUR POLITICIANS FROM INFRINGING ON THE RIGHT TO THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BUY AND OWN ASSAULT RIFLES, TO BUY AND OWN AMMO
CLIPS THAT HOLD LOTS OF BULLETS, etc., and it would, very obviously be
HIGH TREASON for Jackass Obama to use an executive order to ban those
things.

By the way, would it do any good at all to have any more gun
control? HELL NO! Why not? If you check what multibillionaires
like Warren Buffett, etc., are currently doing, you learn they are
dumping all of their American stocks and bonds, because they honestly
believe that soon our entire US economy will completely go to hell.
And therefore, there will NOT even be any TIME for any more gun
control to do anything at all. Those economical experts who have
been correctly predicting all major economical events for decades now,
are saying that very soon our US government will be completely
bankrupt and will not even have any money to pay their own military,
to pay any Social Security checks, or Medicare and Medicaid, no money
to pay for food stamps, for unemployment checks, etc., etc., etc.
They say that soon there will be massive hunger and starvation in our
own USA, etc. And our entire Rich Class are now SUPER FASCIST PIG,
ROBBER BARON THUGS, who will be trying to keep those insanely huge
silver spoons up their own assholes, as they starve to death WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE. Naturally, that will cause all of the multitudes of
Americans, who I taught The TRUTH to be publicly screaming The TRUTH
from coast to coast ... so we end up with over ninety-five percent of
Americans who are not rich and who are not Jews solidly uniting to
KILL OUR ENTIRE FASCIST RICH AND RULING CLASS, with their families
including all of their posterity, and ALL JEWS for being ATROCITY
DOING THIEVING ZIONIST PIGS. Honestly, there is NO TIME for any gun
control to do anything at all.

I have been telling Jackass Obama ... NO GUN CONTROL ... since he
took office, simply because we had such an insanely huge number of gun
owners who did know THE TRUTH and because they already had assault
rifles, those ammo clips that hold a hell of a lot of bullets, etc.,
and all that gun control would do is freak them out of their loving
minds because ALL GUN CONTROL IS HIGH TREASON. Those folks LOVE
THEIR US CONSTITUTION and many of them always carry a copy of their US
Constitution with them at all times, no joke. They are extremely
honest, decent, morally good and great, utterly loyal and totally
patriotic Americans. Yes, they do know that they have a
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BUY AND TO OWN ASSAULT RIFLES, THOSE AMMO
CLIPS THAT HOLD A HELL OF A LOT OF BULLETS, ETC., ETC., ETC.! And
they do realize that The Lunatic Rockefellers, Inc., Crazy Qaddafi,
Inc. and Insane Assad, Inc., are all the very same thing ... they
enslave and brainwash their own peoples and grossly abuse their own
peoples to the nth degree ... and all three of them always care to
completely disarm their own peoples. That is why so very many
American gun owners always say ... YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY MY GUN OUT OF
MY VERY DEAD HANDS ...! They simply refuse to end up like those
people in Qaddafi's Libya and in Insane Assad's Syria, completely
unarmed and grossly abused for almost half of a century.

What have I read on The Internet about all of those people who have
committed mass murder in my USA in recent times? Oh, that shooter at
Virginia Tech was mentally ill. That Asian shooter in San Francisco
was mentally ill. Adam Lanza was mentally ill. James Holmes was
mentally ill. Etc. Etc. Etc. We MAFIA VICTIMS just about always
know who is and who is not our fellow MAFIA VICTIMS and all of those
mass murderers did have that MAFIA after them. They had The Sputnik
Forces tracking them with their mind reading, thought sending,
disaster, etc., causing sputnik lasers which caused that Rockefeller's
FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia to always send their stooges to them all to
say things in time to their thoughts, to do extremely serious things
to harm, to hurt, etc., them all. That is why they are always
withdrawn, very quiet, shy, etc. If people are always reading their
minds, always after them, etc., a person simply can never interact
normally with other human beings.

Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia does realize that soon our USA
will not have any economy left at all, and therefore they are
INTENTIONALLY causing all of these recent mass murder cases to use as
propaganda to get GUN CONTROL and they will keep causing more and more
cases of mass murder until they TAKE ALL GUNS FROM ALL AMERICANS to
completely disarm them all. That Mafia thinks that once our US
economy completely goes to hell, The People will ALL LEARN THE TRUTH,
and then that insanely huge majority of Americans, who are not rich
and not Jews, will solidly unite and BBQ THE ENTIRE RICH AND RULING
CLASS FOR BRUNCH, ALONG WITH ALL JEWS in one of those ... VIVA LA
REVOLUCIONES ... so they are trying to ... COMPLETELY DISARM ALL
AMERICANS ... TO PREVENT THAT. That Mafia does realize that if The
Rich and Jews flee The USA, once The People get control of their USA,
The People will make PUBLIC THE TRUTH about this all, which will teach
the people in all other nations to not allow any Americans on their
own soil, as Americans are just far too dangerous to have in their own
nations ... so those folks will either immediately butcher all
Americans on their own soil or deport them back to The USA so that The
American People can then butcher them all.

All of you foreign heads of state need to WATCH very carefully what
our US federal politicians do, please. They now have their
Department of Homeland Stupidity ordering a zillion assault rifles and
a zillion rounds of internationally illegal hollow point bullets and
why? Oh, to use on any and all loyal, patriotic Americans who
attempt to free themselves, to free our USA, to restore our completely
overthrown US Constitution and our sacred democracy that it did
establish. My US government has decided to function on the very same
level that Crazy Qaddafi, Inc. and Insane Assad, Inc., did function
on. Our American founding forefathers wrote our entire US
Constitution, that SECOND AMENDMENT, in order to PREVENT our US
government from doing the very things that it is now doing ... it was
all written to make sure our federal politicians never, ever had any
weapons and were always completely UNARMED and so that they never,
ever had any standing US Military that they could use against The
American People ... and that is the way things were up until that
Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia got criminal control of ALL of our mass
media at the end of WWII.

What do I keep BEGGING The Sputnik Forces to do? Oh, when they soon
kill those king pins, their loved ones, in that Mafia to completely
put them out of business, to immediately KILL ALL OF OUR CURRENT
ELECTED AND APPOINTED US FEDERAL POLITICIANS and PUT MY USA UNDER
MILITARY RULE ... as The Sputnik Forces does a military coup and rules
their own Russia. Then rule both The USA and Russia and put honest,
real, freedom, liberty, and democracy into both of those past SUPER
POWER NATIONS. Just OPEN THEIR RECORDS IMMEDIATELY and let The
People decide what to do with these horrific SUPER TRAITORS ... our
entire RICH CLASS and ALL JEWS ... and respect our RIGHT TO POWER TO
THE PEOPLE. That Mafia always threatens to murder people and their
loved ones in order to force everyone to obey them and to do those
horrific atrocities to millions of us MAFIA VICTIMS. Like who the
hell was doing those Mafia atrocities to Adam Lanza? Oh, those folks
who lived in Newtown, Connecticut! I always have the people who
work in, own, businesses, banks, etc., doing Mafia atrocities to me my
entire lifetime, as I always have medical doctors, dentists, teachers,
attorneys, judges, the police, college instructors, etc., doing Mafia
atrocities to me. The TRUTH is that some of those parents of those
dead twenty children, some of the relatives of those dead six
teachers, in Newtown, very well might have been doing those Mafia
atrocities to Adam Lanza that drove him to do that mass murder
there. With ALL of our mass media being always criminally censored
by that Mafia, The TRUTH never, ever gets on it.

Now we have that Mafia trying to blame those mass murderers that they
did INTENTIONALLY ORCHESTRATE upon our gun owners. Oh, they always
love to blame our mentally ill, too. The TRUTH is that most of our
children and young adults that Mafia goes after do not kill anything,
and they decide when life is pure hell on earth so it is utterly
impossible to live it any longer, to simply commit suicide ... and
that Mafia is the biggest cause of suicides among our children and
young adults in our USA. The TRUTH is that the rate of homicide of
our nation's mentally ill is the lowest of any group in our entire USA
always ... which means that they are the last group that should be
barred from buying and owning guns. But all of our mass media is
always criminally censored to BLAME THE MENTALLY ILL ... when that
Mafia is what is causing those mass murders and NOT THE MENTAL
ILLNESS. Gun control against the mentally ill in our USA is nothing
more then pure evil DISCRIMINATION AGAINST DISABLED AMERICANS. That
Mafia of our Rich is always afraid that The Sputnik Forces will tell
those people who they go after that THE RICH ARE THE PIGS DOING THOSE
ATROCITIES TO THEM and then they will KILL THE RICH ... and so to
prevent them from killing The Rich, that Mafia is always attempting to
make sure that the mentally ill cannot buy and own guns.

And would more funding to help the mentally ill help at all? HELL
NO! Why not? Because those mentally ill that Mafia is making do
realize that people are really reading their minds, after them, doing
extremely dangerous hurtful, harmful, etc., things to them. And they
KNOW that those who work in our mental health system do those things
to them, also, so they decide to live homeless in our gutters in order
to avoid the entire mental health system. Who do I run to for
help? I do not run to any police, I do not run to any clergy, I do
not run to the mental health system, etc., etc., etc., and why not?
Because from past experience I do realize that The Mafia controls them
all. If I dare to speak to the same person more then once, the odds
are enormously huge that Mafia will criminally control that person the
second time I do speak with that person ... that is what they keep
doing. Then that Mafia sends its stooges to me to say to me ... DO
YOU FEAR SOCIAL ISOLATION ... as that Mafia always keeps me completely
isolated as if I live in solitary confinement in a hole in the ground
in one of our American prisons.

I greatly need an eye exam and new glasses, I lost a filling in one of
my upper front teeth and I greatly need a dentist as now half of that
tooth is gone, I greatly need a MRI x-ray for my utterly messed up
spine as I am constantly in enormous pain from it and back
specialists, etc., etc., etc., and I CANNOT GET THEM because of that
Mafia criminally controlling everyone who I go to to always do things
to greatly harm me.

Who is President Jackass Obama, VP Biden, and our entire US
Congress? Oh, they are all, very obviously, SUPER TRAITORS who
completely refuse to obey they oath of office that they all did take
to uphold and protect our sacred US Constitution and the democracy it
did establish, and that is why they keep TORTURING THE HELL OUT OF ME
and all of my fellow millions of MAFIA VICTIMS and refuse to round up
ALL RICH and ALL JEWS and put them into remote camps so that we can
have our democracy back. And I did snail mail President Reagan, his
VP, his US Attorney General, and each and every member of our entire
US Congress BEGGING them to just do their jobs that they took oaths of
office to do ... and what did they all do? Oh, all of our US
federal politicians since them simply allow those JEWS in HYMIE TOWN
USA, on WALL STREET, who only represent the very richest one percent
of Americans, to completely control our entire US economy, to do all
of their economical thinking for them, etc., and they all royally fuck
all other Americans to the nth degree now for three decades. Just
keep KISSING THE ASSES OF THE CRAZIER THEN BED BUG RETARDO ROCKEFELLER
FAMILY AND THE RICH, BECAUSE ALL RICH BELONG TO THEIR RICH MAN'S
FASCIST MAFIA ... and ALL ZIONIST JEWS ... and royally fuck over that
huge majority of us Americans who are not rich and not Jews ... that
over ninety-five percent of all of us Americans.

By the way, has any of those US federal politicians for the past
thirty years done anything at all to help us millions of MAFIA
VICTIMS? HELL NO! That is why I keep BEGGING The Sputnik Forces
to use their sputnik lasers to kill them all, along with all of their
families, including all of their posterity when The Sputnik Forces
soon BRUTALLY BUTCHERS those Mafia king pins and their families to put
them completely out of business. By the way, had our US federal
politicians done their jobs that they all take an oath of office to
do, there would not have been any of these recent mass murders ...
people like Adam Lanza, James Holmes, etc., would be alive and walking
free today and they would be very happy, well adjusted human
beings. Those GOD DAMNED, PURE EVIL SUPER TRAITOR FEDERAL
POLITICIANS ARE MAKING THESE MASS MURDERERS AND ALL OF THE FACTS WILL
ALWAYS PROVE THAT TO BE THE TRUTH, TOO. Now everyone can WATCH those
SUPER TRAITOR US federal politicians scapegoat and wrongly blame the
mentally ill, our gun owners, etc., everyone but themselves,
naturally!

Oh, naturally, I do always keep telling all of those US federal
politicians that if for any reason they cannot do their jobs that the
oath of office they took dictates that they must do, IMMEDIATELY
RESIGN BECAUSE WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO NOT NEED, OR WANT, SUPER
TRAITORS HOLDING OUR HIGHEST POLITICAL OFFICES IN OUR USA. But those
pigs keep refusing to resign ... they decide to stay in office and
commit yet more HIGH TREASON, ATROCITIES AGAINST WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE, etc.!

Oh, President Jackass Obama, why not YOU just go hug all of the people
in Washington DC who are now currently infected with that AIDS virus
and tell them ... I AM SO VERY SORRY THAT SUPER TRAITORS LIKE MYSELF
DECIDED TO INFECT YOU ALL WITH THAT DEADLY AIDS VIRUS ...! Because
that lunatic Rockefellers did not care to pay TAXES to test and
completely quarantine all who were infected with that always deadly
AIDS virus, they criminally censored ALL of our mass media to not do
that, and the very first time in American history, people infected
with a deadly disease were allowed to spread it. The USA today
should have no one infected with that deadly AIDS virus, a fact of
life. See all of those BLACK CHILDREN in Washington DC, President
Jackass Obama, who today are infected with that deadly AIDS virus?
Well, SUPER TRAITORS like yourself, always kissing the asses of the
lunatic Rockefellers and their RICH MAN'S MAFIA, did infect them all,
and the facts will always prove that to be The TRUTH, too. Why not
publicly read all of their names and publicly cry for them, President
Jackass Obama, sir?

Oh well, the great news is that The Sputnik Forces always WINS for the
past one thousand years and they created The lunatic Rockefeller
Family to be the LOSERS, which means all of you political puppets of
them will be LOSERS, also! You SUPER TRAITORS have TORTURED ME for
always thirty years now with your SUPER TREASON, but soon YOU AND ALL
OF YOUR LOVED ONES WILL BE SO MANY POUNDS OF VERY DEAD MEAT AND UNABLE
TO TORTURE ANY MORE UTTERLY INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS LIKE MYSELF.
Yahoo!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS: Oh, President Jackass Obama, why the hell are you royally
busting your ass to PROVOKE AMERICAN GUN OWNERS INTO HAVING AN ARMED
CLASS WAR with your utterly traitorous gun control? It is not a good
time, with our entire US economy about to be completely gone, to prove
to everyone that you are a SUPER TRAITOR by overthrowing our sacred US
Constitution with your utterly traitorous gun control. All The
Sputnik Forces has to do is use their sputnik lasers to pick off those
king pins, their loved ones, in that Mafia, and then all Americans who
know The TRUTH will be publicly screaming The TRUTH from coast to
coast and virtually overnight all Americans will learn that your gun
control is SUPER TREASON and you are INTENTIONALLY OVERTHROWING THEIR
SACRED US CONSTITUTION doing it. I keep telling you, President
Jackass Obama, those old things that our past traitorous US Presidents
have been doing for the past thirty years DO NOT WORK AT ALL IN A
WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN like we are very soon to have, therefore you
truly need to stop doing them!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!