### The total insanity of The US Defense Department! ###

Nancy Luft

Jan 7, 2013, 5:12:34 PM1/7/13
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### The total insanity of The US Defense Department! ###Monday,
January 7, 2013 2:02 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

My US Defense Department is always completely insane. Each branch of
my US Military used to spend all of their time arguing with each other
over which branch had the most nukes, until I wrote to President
Reagan and told him that The Special Sputnik Forces of The Russian
Military were using their sputnik lasers to zap, to detonate, all of
their nukes and that is why Oppenheimer and his fellow scientists got
FOUR TIMES TOO MUCH YIELD on their atom bombs to their math and
science to explain. Note that atom bombs always are used as triggers
to all other kinds of nukes. Me going that did get President Reagan
to RUN to Reykjavik to speak to General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev
about TOTAL NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT and then our utterly insane Defense
Department decided to try and get all nations to disarm all of their
nukes.

The lunatic Rockefellers, who have a receiver that picks up on those
thought sending, mind reading, disaster, etc., causing sputnik lasers,
and their RICH MAN'S MAFIA, to which virtually all of our Rich today
belong, did get complete criminal control of ALL of our mass media at
the end of WWII and they used it to brainwash The American People into
supporting their COLD WAR and NUKE RACE. Well, they also did
brainwash The American People to always give a BLANK CHECK of our US
Department of Defense. Prior to that time The American People were
always old fashion isolationists and they refused to allow their US
government to meddle in the affairs of other nations, they always kept
their US federal politicians completely unarmed and The People only
have a right to weapons, because The American People had enough sense
to never, ever trust any of their federal politicians, The People
always greatly feared that their US federal politicians might become
just like CRAZY QADDAFI, INC. or INSANE ASSAD, INC. who completely
disarmed all of their people and who had all of the weapons, plus The
American People never, ever allowed our US federal politicians to ever
have any standing army, military, and The People after every war
always immediately totally and completely dismantled the entire US
Military and got rid of completely.

Does having a US Military make The American People any safer? HELL
NO! Why not? Because our US federal politicians keep using it to
control the entire planet earth and that does always greatly upset The
Sputnik Forces. There is absolutely no way to even use any military
means to defeat The Sputnik Forces, because they use their sputnik
lasers to read minds to know everyone's every move, and without any
nukes, without any warning at all, they can use their sputnik lasers
to vaporize entire nations, such as our own huge USA. If any nation
attempts to shoot down their sputnik lasers, The Sputnik Forces can
simply vaporize that entire nation in order to prevent that from
happening. If any nation tries to copy those sputniks, those lasers,
and put their own up, once again, The Sputnik Forces can simply
vaporize that entire nation in order to prevent that from happening.
Etc.

The TRUTH is that us and our USA was much safer when we used to be old
fashion isolationist and did not allow our US politicians to meddle in
the affairs of other nations, and we completely dismantled and got rid
of our entire US Military after all wars. All it does to attempt to
control the entire planet with our US Military is to PROVOKE The
Sputnik Forces and doing that might get the entire USA, all of us,
DEAD. The God damned lunatic Rockefellers were the ones who gave our
US Department of Defense a BLANK CHECK ... by criminally censoring ALL
of our mass media to brainwash The American People to support that
utterly insane policy, bullshit. WE CANNOT BE WEAK ON DEFENSE ...
THEREFORE ALWAYS GIVE OUR US DEFENSE DEPARTMENT A BLANK CHECK ... is
how that brainwashing always goes.

What about that WAR ON TERRORISM? Well, the only major reason those
Islamics keep attacking The USA is that The USA is bankrolling and
arming Israel The Atrocity. The government of Israel, its
intelligent agents, have been brainwashing the entire human race
that ... Jews have a right to return to the middle east because Arabs
had forced them to leave. But if you check all of history, you can
never, ever learn when those Arabs forced Jews to leave the middle
east, the name of the war that happened in, etc., because it never,
ever happened at all. What really did happen those Jews are trying to
always hide? JEWS LEGALLY SOLD THAT LAND TO THOSE ARABS WHEN THEY
LEFT IT AND THEREFORE HAVE NO RIGHT TO RETURN TO IT ... all of that
land that Israel The Atrocity is now built upon is still THE LEGALLY
OWNED HOMELAND OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE ...! Jews were always made
insanely rich by exploiting the foreigners and their trade caravans
that had to pass through their lands ... all of this earth's most
important land trading routes did pass through their lands. Then
mankind invented HUGE CARGO SHIPS and those goods got all SHIPPED BY
SEA, which made those Jews extremely poor, causing those Jews to
LEGALLY SELL THEIR LANDS TO THOSE ARABS in order to get gold to use to
permanently relocate in distant nations ... to hide brand new groups
of foreigners to exploit to death to once again make themselves
insanely rich ... that being why one European nation exiled ALL of its
Jews, after another ... Jews moved into those nations and exploited to
hell the native peoples and reduced them to being the slaves who
service their RICH MASTER JEWISH RACE ... and then those slaves had an
old fashion slave uprising and kicked out ALL Jews to get their
nations back from them. Therefore, the ONLY way to ever win that
WAR ON TERRORISM is for our US federal politicians, all governments on
this earth, to TELL THE TRUTH that those Jews do NOT have any right at
all to now be in the middle east, etc., and to just stop supporting
Israel The Atrocity, and stop bankrolling and arming it. Since the
only major reason those Islamics keep attacking The West and The USA
is they are supporting that ATROCITY CALLED ISRAEL, to completely dump
Israel The Atrocity is, logically, the only way to even win that WAR
ON TERRORISM. Note that the lunatic Rockefeller Family was
criminally controlling The USA to put those Jews into the middle east
to use them to butcher those Palestinians, because those Palestinians
used to be PRO USSR! Right, there is no way for The USA to use its
military to win that WAR ON TERRORISM and the only way that WAR ON
TERRORISM can ever be won is to completely DUMP ISRAEL THE ATROCITY.

If WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE were FREE, what would we decide to do?
Naturally, we would always tell ALL Americans the entire TRUTH at all
times about all things, because we must have ... AN INFORMED
ELECTORATE ... or else we have no democracy at all in our entire
nation ... our sacred US Constitution did create a democracy ... and
so we must always to things to protect that democracy. ALL of our US
federal politicians, since I began to write to President Reagan, back
in 1984 about The TRUTH, have ALL been horrific TRAITORS, as they
always only care to LIE in order to hide The TRUTH ... to BRAINWASH
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH LIES TO HIDE THE TRUTH FOR THE LUNATIC
ROCKEFELLER FAMILY ...! They always royally kiss the asses of
Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia to the nth degree ... that is why since
1984 they always have WALL STREET, that only represents the economical
interests of the very richest one percent of all Americans controlling
our entire US economy, doing all of their economical thinking for
them. Doing that is called FASCISM, because it makes our Rich so
insanely rich that they have become a DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH, which
is what fascism is always. That is always HIGH TREASON because that
DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH always completely overthrows democracies ...
but that is what the ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefeller Family and their
MAFIA OF OUR RICH have always been ... horrific fascist pigs ... only
before they were not as insanely rich as they are today therefore the
non rich did not realize what they were and what they were doing.

If The American People were FREE, what would they do? They would
always make the entire TRUTH about all things PUBLIC, in order to have
democracy in our nation. They would simply INVITE those TOP SPUTNIK
FORCES GENERALS to our USA and have then simply explain this entire
huge mess to ALL of us Americans, also, explain their great peace
treaty package deal to ALL Americans, also, to end his insane
bullshit ... explain them attacking all nations for a full millennium
now and and explain their plans to put something far better in place
on our entire planet earth to finally end this insane bullshit. The
huge overwhelming major of The American People would jump up and run
and grab that great peace treaty package deal to end this utterly
insanity of The Sputnik Forces attacking us and our USA with their
sputnik lasers. So why has that not yet happened? Oh, it has not
happened because that lunatic Rockefeller Family does NOT want it to
happen and they control all of our mass media, etc., to prevent is
from happening. Why?

That all is because The American People would always DEMAND that The
Sputnik Forces OPEN THEIR RECORDS IMMEDIATELY. Mankind has a very
basic human right to The TRUTH about all things, so very basic is that
human right no one even thinks about it, and with The Sputnik Forces
being a huge part of global history for a full millennium now, mankind
cannot begin to even know the true history of our human race unless
The Sputnik Forces COMPLETELY OPEN THEIR RECORDS. And then ...

The lunatic Rockefellers do NOT care to have The American People ALL
learn what they have been doing! Naturally, The American People
would DEMAND at part of that peace treaty package deal that The
Sputnik Forces IMMEDIATELY OPEN THEIR RECORDS so that The People see
the picture, the faces, learn the names, learn about the super
treason, super crimes, super thievery, etc., that The Rockefeller
Family and their FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia has been doing. And
Americans do always have THE SOVEREIGN RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT IS DONE TO
SUPER TRAITORS, SUPER CRIMINALS, SUPER THIEVES, etc., and therefore
The American People would demand in that peace treaty package deal
that RIGHT to WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BE RESPECTED.

Well, we now have TENS OF MILLIONS of utterly innocent, non rich, non
Jewish, elderly and disabled Americans who have been GENOCIDED TO
DEATH from over half of the money being criminally stolen out of all
of their social security checks. When I first learned of that years
ago, I did attempt to get President Jackass Obama to sign an executive
order to DOUBLE THE MONEY IN ALL SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS and to repay
that stolen money, along with honest interest, to all of those on
social security and in the case of a person who was genocided to death
by that horrific massive thievery, to their nearest living
relative(s), but he refused to do that. I did ask Jackass Obama do
so that even before he took office four years ago. I, also, begged
that Mafia to so a mass media blitz to educate ALL Americans about
what was going on so that The People would then stop that atrocity
level thievery and genocide, but them, also, refused to do that. I
could not get any members of our US Congress to stop that GENOCIDE,
either, and I did write to a bunch of them about it.

And so I now have The Sputnik Forces refusing to do any peace treaty
package deal that would automatically keep those GENOCIDAL MANIACS
ALIVE. They say that they do not know of any way to keep GENOCIDAL
MANIACS like them alive in any modern day first world nation. I have
never, ever heard of that being done, either, therefore I do NOT
support any peace treaty package deal to keep them alive, either.
And I greatly fear that if I supported any peace treaty package deal
to keep them alive, I would end up with that over ninety-five percent
of all Americans, who are not rich and not Jewish , caring to shoot me
DEAD, so therefore I do not support leaving any of them alive in any
peace treaty package deal ... I will only support that The Sputnik
Forces IMMEDIATELY OPENS ITS RECORDS and LETS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
DEMOCRATICALLY DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE SUPER GENOCIDAL MANIACS.

Oh well, you all see The Sputnik Forces used to always debate with me
about how to do a peace treaty that kept all of those MAFIA bastards
alive, but they stopped doing that once they became aware those Mafia
bastards had GENOCIDED TO DEATH TENS OF MILLIONS of our non rich, non
Jewish, elderly and disabled Americans, because, like myself, The
Sputnik Forces simply do NOT know how the hell to keep such horrific
genocidal maniacs alive. Learning about that SUPER GENOCIDE caused
The Sputnik Forces to only keep saying, over and over again, that they
are waiting for our economy to go to hell more and then they will be
using their sputnik lasers to BRUTALLY BUTCHER those Mafia king pins
and their loved ones. And therefore, I keep asking The Sputnik
Forces why they are not saying that they will, at the very same time,
BRUTALLY BUTCHER ALL OF OUR CURRENT ELECTED AND APPOINTED US FEDERAL
POLITICIANS, after all they, also, keep refusing to double those
social security checks and pay back, with honest interest, all that
money that is being criminally stolen out of all social security
checks? Logically, The Sputnik Forces need to BRUTALLY BUTCHER ALL
OF OUR US FEDERAL POLITICIANS, too, as they are guilty of doing that
same thing ... GUILTY OF THE MASSIVE ON GOING GENOCIDE OF OUR NON
RICH, NON JEWISH, ELDERLY AND DISABLED AMERICANS.

Oh well, about the utter insanity of our US Defense Department.
Well, it was the work of the lunatic ROBBER BARON THUG, SUPER FASCIST,
Rockefeller Family that caused our US Military to keep getting a BLANK
CHECK. They thought their nukes made The USA into a SUPER POWER that
should control the entire planet earth. Well, I did tell President
Reagan that The Sputnik Forces uses their sputnik lasers to zap, to
detonate, all of his nukes, which means that The USA is NOT A SUPER
POWER. But now we have all kinds of Americans, all kinds of US
federal politicians, along with our US Military still thinking that we
must continue to give our US Military that BLANK CHECK so that they
can still continue to control the entire planet earth like The USA is
a SUPER POWER ... and that policy can cause The Sputnik Forces to
VAPORIZE THE ENTIRE USA AND KILL VIRTUALLY ALL OF US AMERICANS and is
now greatly endangering us all here.

Not too long ago, because some Asian nations are upset with that huge
on going military build up in MAOIST RED CHINA, Jackass Obama order
our US Navy to stay off the shores of RED CHINA! Why did not Jackass
Obama not just do something intelligent like tell those Asians nations
that if they do not like that huge military build up in RED CHINA then
they all should just STOP DOING TRADE, BUSINESS, ETC., AND THEREBY
PAYING FOR THAT HUGE MILITARY BUILDING IN RED CHINA? Why did not
Jackass Obama tell those Asian nations that today our USA is the very
poorest nation to even exist on this entire planet earth, and
therefore WE DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO HELP THEM AT ALL, AS WE CANNOT
AFFORD TO HELP THEM AT ALL ... so they all need to just use their own
money to build up their own militaries to defend themselves? Because
Jackass Obama never, ever can do anything intelligent like that.

And I cannot get Jackass Obama to immediately and completely remove
ALL of our US Military from both Iraq and Afghanistan. The lunatic
Rockefeller Family cared to put their EXXON OIL PIPE LINE through
Afghanistan and Pakistan to get their EXXON OIL out of their Caspian
Sea holdings and that is the ONLY reason that our US Military did
invade and occupy Afghanistan. The Soviets did invade and attempt to
occupy Afghanistan and those folks did kick them out. That means,
logically, that our own US Military would never, ever be successful at
colonizing Afghanistan and putting that EXXON OIL PIPE LINE through
it. The people there are extremely tribal and the majority of them
care to stay that was therefore they do NOT want any western style
democracy at all. We have now occupied Afghanistan for over a full
decade and when we leave those folks will return to their old tribal
ways, because that is what most of them want. Oh by the way, that
EXXON OIL PIPE LINE later got put through Georgia, Turkey, etc., and
the lunatic Rockefellers then did not need to colonize Afghanistan at
all ... but our US Military is stuck there.

Jackass Obama to get elected the first time did promise The American
People that he would remove ALL of our US Military from Iraq in his
first 18 months in office. Well, I think we still have fifty
thousands members of our US Military in Iraq ... but now that TYRANT
Obama DICTATES that is okay, because they are not in active combat.
Well, that is NOT okay, because we tax payers are still paying money
to keep them there ... money that our nation does not have!

Oh, but President Dumbo Bush kept building more and more US Military
bases to surround Russia? TRUE! And that only PROVOKES The Sputnik
Forces into VAPORIZING THE ENTIRE USA and KILL ALL OF US AMERICANS ...
and it sure as all hell does not make us Americans any safer at all!

Then we have Jackass Obama trying to put his missile defense system
into Poland or where ever over there so that Russia cannot nuke The
EU? Well, common sense says that The Sputnik Forces must zap those
nukes to detonate them and that if The Sputnik Forces plans on doing
that, naturally, they will use their sputnik lasers to vaporize any
missile defense system so that those nukes get to where they are aimed
to reach! Still more BULLSHIT that does not protect anyone and only
works to PROVOKE those Russians into burying US all!

And no one cares to say The TRUTH ... that long before The Sputnik
Forces total mind controlled the lunatic Rockefeller Family to be the
very richest family on our entire planet earth, The Sputnik Forces
KNEW THAT THEY HAD WON! It has always been a huge bunch of
delusional insanity that The USA was a SUPER POWER and it still is ...
The Sputnik Forces WON this many centuries ago ... a fact of life ...
and they knew it, too! The USA, just like all nations on this
earth, is nothing but SUPER SHIT and The Sputnik Forces is honestly
THE ONLY SUPER WINNER.

And IF we were free, if WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE FREE? Well, the
only logical, rational, thing to do is simply INVITE The Top Sputnik
Forces Generals to speak to ALL of our Americans and explain to use
all what the hell this is all about and exactly what the hell they
want. Then invite them back to speak at town meetings, etc., to
answer any concerns, questions, that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE might
have. Oh, now they care to have us Americans do their great peace
treaty package and to assist them to pure real, honest, freedom,
liberty, and democracy into all nations ... they care to become
mankind's international military / police now ... and be PUBLIC
SERVANTS who serve the entire human race ... and we can have observers
to verify that is what they are doing, etc., too. Well, The American
People when freed and informed always have COMMON SENSE ... about
VAPORIZE OUR USA AND US ... FORGET THAT INSANE BULLSHIT ... WE GREATLY
WANT THAT GREAT PEACE TREATY PACKAGE DEAL ...!

What is our US Military doing that protects WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?
Oh, absolutely nothing! We would all be a hell of a lot safer IF we
dismantled and got completely rid of our entire US Military, a fact of
life! But our Defense Department now has a DELUSION that they should
forever be given a BLANK CHECK ... because the lunatic Rockefeller got
criminal control of ALL of our mass media at the end of WWII and they
BRAINWASHED IDIOTS TO BELIEVE THAT INSANE BULLSHIT ... after all ...
WE CAN NEVER BE WEAK ON DEFENSE ...!

Oh yes, this entire huge scenario that was put into place when The
Sputnik Forces decided to make that lunatic Rockefeller Family into
the very richest family on this entire planet earth, is utterly
UNJUST, too deadly, too ruthless, too vicious, etc.! Well, this
current generation in The Sputnik Forces did NOT create this huge on
going mess ... they honestly inherited it. And I do, always, keep
telling them to not do things like that huge tsunami they did to hit
Indonesia, that huge earthquake they did to Haiti, that earthquake,
tsunami, and messing up those nuclear reactors in Japan, etc., as I
keep telling them to just LEAVE ALL OF US NON RICH OUT OF THIS INSANE
BULLSHIT, BECAUSE WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, AND WE
NEVER, EVER HAVE ANY SAY IN IT AT ALL ... we are just the victims of
those predators who insist on continuing this bullshit ... therefore
just go after them and their families, PLEASE. Before The Sputnik
Forces existed, we non rich were the VICTIMS OF PREDATORS and today we
still are the VICTIMS OF PREDATORS ... and we have no right to even
know what is going on, absolutely no right to have any say in this at
all ... therefore just LEAVE US NON RICH ON THIS EARTH ALONE,
PLEASE! Only after The Sputnik Forces explains this entire huge mess
to us non rich, does that themselves so we know we are truly learning
their side, only after they offer us their great peace treaty package
deal, and only after we vote HELL NO to it ... then is it morally
correct for The Sputnik Forces to target and kill us non rich on this
earth ... until that happens The Sputnik Forces should just leave us
non rich alone. By the way, why the hell would us non rich vote
HELL NO to that great peace treaty package deal when it puts all of us
non rich into the WINNER'S CIRCLE FOREVER and we get everything that
we could dream of having ... real, honest, freedom, liberty, and
democracy, POWER TO THE PEOPLE and the people ruling themselves using
a constitutional democracy, plus PEACE ON EARTH FOREVER and NO MORE
WARS? We non rich would just never, ever vote to not have that
great peace treaty package deal.

Why do all of our US federal politicians keep blindly kissing the
lunatic Rockefeller's asses? Is it because so many of their are
RICH? Is it because so many of their know they are guilty of all
kinds of crimes, atrocities, treason, etc.? Is it because they are
afraid that the lunatic Rockefellers might murder them, their loved
ones? Might be all of those? Oh well, they are ALL GUILTY OF
BEING SUPER TRAITORS because all of us non rich Americans who know The
TRUTH do all know that to be refusing to immediately tell ALL
Americans The TRUTH about us and our USA being attacked in a WAR by
those sputnik lasers and that enemy made Mafia of our Rich is SUPER
TREASON ... and therefore I keep BEGGING The Sputnik Forces that when
they soon BRUTALLY BUTCHER those Mafia king pins and their loved ones,
they immediately to that same thing to ALL OF OUR US FEDERAL
POLITICIANS, next, do it to the currently ones first and then get all
past ones next.

Am I pissed at our US federal politicians? LOOK at James Holmes who
that Mafia drove to murder those people at that theater in Aurora,
Colorado, LOOK at Adam Lanza who that Mafia drove to murder those
children and adults in Newtown, Connecticut, etc., etc., etc.! Had
President Reagan and his US Congress, all of our US Presidents and US
Congresses since then, decided to not royally kiss the asses of that
lunatic Rockefeller Family, had they all decided to do their jobs that
they took an oath of office to do to uphold and protect our US
Constitution and the democracy it created, etc., we would NOT have had
that Mafia still in business to create people like James Holmes, Adam
Lanza, etc., and those young adults, only 25 years old, only 20 years
old, etc., would have all been allowed to grow up like all other
children, safe from that Mafia and their endless crimes,
atrocities. Jackass Obama keeps refusing to tell ALL of the brass
in our US Military The TRUTH about this all and order them to round up
ALL RICH and their families, all of their posterity, and put them into
remote camps, then do that same thing to ALL JEWS for them all being
ZIONIST ATROCITY DOING PIGS. Jackass Obama keeps refusing to do his
job that he took an oath of office to do. Jackass Obama thinks that
it is always perfectly all right to that Mafia to be constantly
driving huge numbers of our children and young adults to commit
suicide because that does NOT make front page news ... and he only
gets upset about those twenty children at Newtown, because they made
front page news. I did have that Mafia after me since I was born,
so I know what they did to both James Holmes, did to Adam Lanza, etc.,
etc., etc. I was one of about two dozen children that I knew when I
was a little child, who had that Mafia after us all ... and I was the
only one who lived to become an adult ... that Mafia drove the rest
to kill themselves.

By the way, there is just no end to the enormous pure pain, pure rage,
etc., that I do feel now constantly since we have had both James
Holmes and Adam Lanza in the mass media ... because had our US federal
politicians not been SUPER TRAITORS royally kissing that lunatic
Rockefeller's asses, both of them would have had perfectly normal
lives and they would both today be alive, walking free, and happy
young adults! I keep writing and writing to GET US MAFIA VICTIMS
HELP, lots of long overdue help, but all I get is SUPER TRAITOR US
FEDERAL POLITICIANS ALL REFUSING TO DO THEIR JOBS AND REFUSING TO DO
ANYTHING AT ALL TO HELP US. I keep telling them all, that if for any
reason they cannot do their jobs, they need to just immediately
resign, because WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT, DO NOT NEED, SUPER
TRAITORS IN OUR VERY HIGHEST POLITICAL OFFICES. BUT THOSE SUPER
TRAITORS REFUSE TO RESIGN! And so ... naturally ... I cannot stop
BEGGING The Sputnik Forces to just use their sputnik lasers and
BRUTALLY BUTCHER them all, along with their families, all of their
posterity, at the very same time they soon do that to those Mafia king
pins and their loved ones!

I am truly really sick and tired of Americans being BRAINWASHED to
always cry for the DEAD VICTIMS of people like James Holmes and Adam
Lanza ... those dead victims died a rather painless death. But since
James Holmes and Adam Lanza were tiny child they have been TORTURE by
that MAFIA to the nth degree ... so when Adam Lanza finally died ...
he has been OVERLY TORTURED for too many years to count ... and he did
NOT DIE A PAINLESS DEATH AT ALL. Why do the two of them upset me so
much? Perhaps because their were genius level children who that
Mafia went after and I was a genius level child, once, myself. It is
like I keep reliving my children of PURE HELL, ENDLESS PURE PAIN, that
Mafia caused me, thinking of the two of them. No one explains to me
how all of those US federal politicians can be so utterly vicious,
completely ruthless, as to allow that to continue to happen to utterly
innocent CHILDREN in our USA! It is just like those SUPER TRAITOR US
FEDERAL POLITICIANS DOING THAT TO ME WHEN I WAS A GENIUS LEVEL CHILD
LONG AGO ... I just cannot stop identifying with both James Holmes and
Adam Lanza at all.

I do always find is very strange who we MAFIA VICTIMS always know who
we are all ... how I always know who was a MAFIA VICTIM and who was
not. That Korean man who murdered over thirty people at Virginia
Tech was a fellow MAFIA VICTIMS, as are all those Americans who go
POSTAL and kill their bosses, fellow workers, etc. That Mafia gets
teachers, gets college instructors, gets their fellow students, gets
their bosses and co workers, etc., etc., etc., to do huge numbers on
us MAFIA VICTIMS and as times some of us decide to see how many of
them we can kill when we decide to kill ourselves. Every bank, every
store, every doctor, every dentist, etc., I go to is always criminally
controlled by the Mafia, a fact of life. A crazy lady did stab a
worker at Seattle Public Health a few blocks from here, leaving her
blind in both eyes, and I used to go there and the staff that is
criminally controlled by that Mafia ... that crazy lady only decided
to stab one of those Mafia controlled employees there.

Ain't that just great ... our US federal politicians sending to both
Afghanistan and Iraq our US Military to die there for the lunatic
Rockefellers who greatly wanted their EXXON to criminally steal those
state owned oil fields in Iraq and put an EXXON OIL PIPE LINE through
Afghanistan? I hope none of them dare to say that they had to kiss
the asses of that Mafia and that is why they had to do those horrific
WAR CRIMES for The Rockefeller Family ... they better not say that
they MURDERED SO VERY MANY IN OUR US MILITARY sending them to those
nations for the lunatic Rockefellers ... like in order for me to stay
alive and keep my own loved ones alive from that Mafia, I decided to
MURDER THE UTTERLY INNOCENT LOVED ONES of all kinds of Americans who
had their loved ones in our US Military ... that will NOT sell well!

And common sense says ... when a WAR is going on ... well ... you
should always be prepared to bury all of your own loved ones and to be
buried yourself ... because that is always what WARS are always
about.

Do I ever understand why all of our US federal politicians are always
such insanely huge SUPER TRAITORS? Oh, HELL NO! Does that lunatic
Rockefeller Family only criminally rig PLAYERS IN THEIR MAFIA into our
highest political offices ... is that why they are always SUPER
TRAITORS just like that lunatic Rockefeller Family?

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: Oh, IDIOT US FEDERAL POLITICIANS, The USA is currently the very
poorest nation to even exist on this planet earth, therefore might you
all finally stop giving our US Military a BLANK CHECK, please?
Refusing to completely dismantle that US Military is GREATLY
ENDANGERING WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and all of the facts will always
prove that is The TRUTH to. When you SUPER TRAITOR US FEDERAL
POLITICIANS refuse to do your jobs and order our US Military to round
up ALL RICH, their families and all of their posterity and put them
into remote camps, do that same thing to ALL JEWS, to keep us ninety-
five percent of Americans, who are not rich and not Jewish SAFE from
those HORRIFIC SUPER TRAITORS, when you refuse to order our US
Military to KILL EVERY JEW IN THE MIDDLE EAST and give that land back
to its rightful owners, The Palestinians, why do you keep giving our
US Military a BLANK CHECK, when it does absolutely nothing at all it
should be doing? Oh, because you have all been BRAINWASHED that YOU
CANNOT BE SOFT ON DEFENSE by the lunatic Rockefeller Family?

PPS: Oh, MORON Obama, you do NOT ever order our US Navy to be off
the shores of RED CHINA ... what you do IF you are an American, is you
simply sign an execute order to order that all business, all trade,
etc., be immediately STOPPED with RED CHINA, because The People in
democracies never, ever to any business, trade, etc., with any
repressive regimes like those MAOISTS ... it is utterly IMMORAL to do
anything that helps to keep any repressive regime in power!