### Only TRAITORS move factories out of USA! ###

1 view

Nancy Luft

Dec 13, 2012, 8:29:44 PM12/13/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Only TRAITORS move factories out of USA! ###Thursday, December 13,
2012 4:35 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>Cc: "news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>,
"news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek"
<let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time" <let...@time.com>, "news--tnt"
<t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman" <edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-
Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>, "news-K-Rupert-Murdoch"
<teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly" <ore...@foxnews.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-malloy"
<mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

President Jackass Obama you simply are not smart enough at all to
begin to comprehend what a horrific on going mess we all have here
inside of our own USA today! THINK about the following information,
Jackass Obama, please.

As all Americans watched our American factories being relocated to
other nations, all non rich, non Jewish Americans, and that is over
ninety-five percent of all Americans today, all thought ... ONLY
TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD DARE TO BE MOVING AMERICAN
FACTORIES TO OTHER NATIONS ...! And yet, Jackass Obama, we The
People did NOT hear even one word in all of our mass media about that
fact of life that ... ONLY TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WOULD DARE
TO BE MOVING AMERICAN FACTORIES TO OTHER NATIONS ...! ALL mass
media in the entire USA is always being criminally censored by the
lunatic Rockefeller's utterly FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia and they wanted
to move all American factories to other nations in order to exploit
the slave labor wages in those third world nations so that they could
sharply increase their own profits and make themselves a hell of a lot
richer ... and they simply are all utterly ruthless, totally vicious,
barbarians and they just did not care one bit what that would do to
all non rich Americans, to our entire middle class, etc. ... they were
simply more then willing to genocide them all to death by leaving them
all without jobs and throwing them all into our gutters, jobless and
homeless, with their families!

There are some basic rules to BRAINWASHING, Jackass Obama, that makes
it to work. You must always SELL the lies to the majority of people
for brainwashing to actually work correctly. Was that utterly
FASCIST FREE TRADE AND GLOBALIZATION actually sold to any non rich,
non Jewish Americans, who are over ninety-five percent of all
Americans today? HELL NO, as they all always thought whenever they
heard of another factory leaving our USA ... ONLY HORRIFIC TRAITORS
WOULD BE MOVING THOSE AMERICAN FACTORIES OUT OF OUR OWN USA ...!

I keep telling people that the lunatic Rockefeller Family always
functions as if they are all crazier then bed bugs and totally
retarded, also! It was utter insanity, total and complete
stupidity, to have simply IMPOSED that utterly fascist free trade and
globalization upon WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE while knowing that we did
not want it at all ... we greatly wanted to keep our trade tariffs,
quotas, etc., that we had our entire nation's history, because all of
us non rich, non Jewish Americans, over ninety-five percent of all
Americans, did know that those trade tariffs, etc., PROTECTED OUR
JOBS, PROTECTED US AND OUR OWN AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, PROTECTED OUR
OWN STANDARD OF LIVING, etc.

Now there, Jackass Obama, you surely must realize, but I bet you do
not realize it at all, that the only reason the lunatic ROBBER BARON
THUG GANGSTER UTTERLY FASCIST Rockefellers and their FASCIST RICH
MAN'S MAFIA has been able to stay in business this very long is that
The Sputnik Forces has always been working their asses off royally,
around the clock, to control all things to keep them in business!
Those God damned pure evil fools just never, ever are bright enough to
actually have kept themselves in business this very long, a fact of
life! And so what does happen if The Sputnik Forces just decide to
stop working their asses off to control all things to keep that
crazier then a bunch of bed bugs, retardo, Rockefellers, Inc., in
business? Oh, naturally, they will NOT be able to successfully keep
themselves in business for very long at all!

Exactly ... How utterly stupid is that Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia,
Jackass Obama, sir? Well, the second that I did learn about what The
Special Sputnik Forces of The Russian Military was doing with their
sputnik lasers, learn that Rockefellers headed that Mafia that had
been after me my entire lifetime, I immediately thought ... My God,
Rockefellers were made rich by The Sputnik Forces and into ROBBER
BARON THUG GANGSTER FASCIST by The Sputnik Forces, they are a humanoid
weapon system of The ENEMY! Like there has never, ever been one
thing American at all about that entire lunatic Rockefeller Family ...
they are old ball freaks ... they are ROBBER BARON THUGS as all other
Rich Americans always did call them initially until they got corrupted
by the lunatic Rockefeller Family and their heads of their Old
Standard Oil Monopoly married into virtually all of our Old Money
Families here in our USA. Those pigs had to be RUSSIAN MADE ... as
there was never, ever anything American about that freakish
Rockefeller Family! To be so stupid as to not have even realize
that The ENEMY did intentionally create their family, make their
family insanely rich, into the very richest family on this entire
planet and then The ENEMY did intentionally arm them with that
receiver that picks on on their mind reading, thought sending,
disaster, etc., causing sputnik lasers KNOWING that they are so
utterly criminally insane they would use it to do this all ... that
does prove that Rockefeller Family has always been crazier then a
bunch of bed bugs and total retardos, also! Those FOOLS caused the
Nuke Race intentionally WITHOUT even first checking to learn if The
Sputnik Forces detonates all of their nukes and so now we have lots of
nukes that The ENEMY must detonate to make to work! If you read
about those many very well documented cases of Unexplained Human
Combustion that have been happening for many centuries, you do always
realize that The Sputnik Forces must be SPLITTING ATOMS in those
people's missing limbs as that is the only way those people could have
their bones gone, burnt out of their bodies and the clothes covering
their missing limbs totally intact ... that is why there is that very
same BLUISH GLOW in their rooms that does always only exist inside of
nuclear reactors. Well, that and other things The Sputnik Forces has
done for so very long says they are using their sputnik lasers to
SPLIT ATOMS. Now any idiot does know that ATOM BOMBS do trigger all
other nuclear bombs and that the way ATOM BOMBS always work is by
SPLITTING ATOMS. That is why I wrote to President Reagan and asked
him to have those fools in our Pentagon check to learn IF The Sputnik
Forces was using their sputnik lasers to detonate ALL of his nukes ...
and he learned that his nukes did NOT work at all and that did cause
him to run to Reykjavik to speak to General Secretary Gorbachev about
TOTAL NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT! Those idiot Rockefellers had to control
all of our national defense because they did not trust our Pentagon to
do so and they thought that only they knew how to correctly control
our national defense ... and those bastards are nothing by crazier
then bed bug retardos and they never, ever know, at all, what the hell
they are doing! And then those fool Rockefellers have to completely
control our entire US economy, along with all of the economies in The
EU, and the entire global economy ... and the only thing that they
believe in is simply ... GREED IS GREAT ... that is their entire
economical belief system! And so they just let those JEWS in HYMIE
TOWN USA, those WALL STREET JEWS, control our entire US economy for
over three decades! I just about freaked totally out of my loving
mind when I read on The Internet AFTER I recently moved here to
Seattle that ALL of our US federal politicians just let those JEWS ON
WALL STREET completely control our entire US economy, do all of their
economical thinking for them, etc., for three decades! Anyone who
has the sense that God gave to a lowly goose always does realize those
JEWS in HYMIE TOWN USA are always horrific FASCISTS ... they are
always the biggest, worst FASCISTS on the entire planet earth ... they
keep doing all things to keep making their own rich asses forever
richer and richer ... and they do NOT do any real economics at all!
Utterly FASCIST WALL STREET only always represents the economical
interests of the very richest one percent of Americans, and everyone
always knows that to be fact. Everything that WALL STREET does is
always to ... FEED THE IMMEDIATELY GRATIFICATION OF THE ENDLESS GREED
OF THE RICH ...! And so I got to read about US Presidential candidate
Ralph Nader constantly crying that CORPORATE FASCISTS have taken over
our entire USA, control all three branches of our US government,
control our entire US economy, etc., etc., etc.! Whenever you make
The Rich too rich, with them owning and heading our corporations,
financial institutions, oil companies, etc., they merge their own
interests with our entire US government and they control all three
branches of our US government ... that is what Ralph Nader calls
CORPORATE FASCISM. Me? Well, I kind of think of FASCISM as simply
being ... A DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH THAT COMPLETELY OVERTHROWS ALL
DEMOCRACIES ... because that is a far better working definition, I
think. Constitutional democracies always give all of the political
power to all of the people and they are always all about ... POWER TO
THE PEOPLE ... whereas FASCISM is about all of that power going to The
Rich and A DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH RULING NATIONS. The two are ASS
OPPOSITES. And so now, today, the lunatic Rockefellers have set up
our entire USA to have ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ... as The People now
must BRUTALLY BUTCHER OUR ENTIRE RICH AND RULING CLASS, along with
their families and all of their posterity, plus ALL JEWS for them
being ZIONIST ATROCITY DOING THIEVING TRAITORS, and TAKE BACK THEIR
USA BY FORCE in order to restore their completely overthrown US
Constitution and the sacred democracy that it did create.

Well there, Jackass Obama, the thing that I am trying to tell you in
this email is YOU BETTER BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL BECAUSE THE LUNATIC
ROCKEFELLERS ALWAYS FUNCTION ON THE LEVEL OF A BUNCH OF CRAZIER THEN
BED BUG RETARDOS ... they never, ever know what the hell they are
doing at all. PLUS the only reason those fools have been staying in
power, in control, of our entire USA for so very long is that The
Sputnik Forces must always be working over time to control all things
to keep them in power as those fucking fools do not have the sense
that God gave to a very lowly goose to have been keeping themselves in
power this very long ... and so that simply does mean that all The
Sputnik Forces has to do to get rid of that entire Rockefeller's
FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia is to simply stop working overtime to keep
those fucking fools in power! LOL

Now let us return to ... ONLY TRAITORS MOVE FACTORIES OUT OF THE
USA ... President Jackass Obama, please? Why? Because you need to
learn that we have a HUGE PROBLEM here with that all. The IDIOT
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia did criminally IMPOSE their
utterly fascist free trade and globalization upon The American People
WITHOUT ever brainwashing The American People to accept it at all ...
so we have always had, we still have, all non rich, non Jewish
Americans, and they are over ninety-five percent of all Americans
today, honestly always believing that ... ONLY HORRIFIC TRAITORS MOVE
AMERICAN FACTORIES OUT OF OUR OWN USA AND TO THIRD WORLD
NATIONS ...! Now that is why I did email you and warn you, Jackass
Obama, right after you took office that you can never ever publicly
support that fascist NAFTA, that fascist WTO, and that utterly fascist
free trade and globalization ... that if you dare to publicly support
that utterly insane, traitorous bullshit, you would be BEGGING for all
non rich Americans to ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN YOUR EYES ...! H.
Ross Perot was running for The US Presidency and he had all kinds of
huge graphs and charts and he did prove, beyond any and all reasonable
doubt that IF we did that fascist NAFTA, all American workers would
end up living in cardboard boxes with their families and working their
asses off to get barely enough beans and rice to keep themselves and
their loved ones alive! Our entire middle class would end up being
completely destroyed and forced to work for that very same fifty cents
a hour that those Mexicans today are now being paid in American
factories that have relocated to their nation. In order to become
GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE with fascist free trade and globalization, all of
the workers in all first world nations absolutely must be willing for
work for the very same slave wages those workers in those third world
nations, where the first world FASCIST RICH have relocated their
factories to, work for! And so in order to take votes from H. Ross
Perot, Pothead Clinton did keep PROMISING The American People that if
they put him into that NUT HOUSE in DC that is WHITE, he would never,
ever to NAFTA, the WTO, any free trade. But the second that he took
office, President Pothead Clinton did them all and he simply IMPOSED
them all upon The American People who had just voted, like they always
do to never have them and to keep their trade tariffs, etc., to
protect their own JOBS, their own AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, their own
STANDARD OF LIVING, etc.! That was a horrific ACT OF HIGH TREASON as
it did overthrow completely our entire US Constitution and our sacred
democracy that it did establish! And ALL of our mass media is always
being criminally censored by FASCISTS and it just never, ever mentions
those above facts at all!

That FISCAL CLIFF? The entire huge problem with you, Jackass Obama,
is you have been completely brainwashed out of your loving mind by
these rich fascist pigs, needless to say! So allow me to EDUCATE
you, once again, about reality, The TRUTH, etc., please, sir!

First of all ... What the hell is that utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY
always crying their asses off about, Jackass Obama? Oh, they keep
crying that our own USA is now being BURIED IN FAR TOO MUCH RED
INK ... we have too great of a national debt, etc.!

Okay, now let us move on here, Jackass Obama, sir. WHY IS OUR USA
BEING NOW BURIED IN FAR TOO MUCH RED INK? Oh, when those Rich
Fascist Pigs IMPOSED their utterly fascist free trade and
globalization upon The American People, who has just voted to never,
ever have it, like they always vote to never, ever have it, those Rich
Fascist Pigs did cause our nation to go from being the very richest
nation on this entire earth to even exist to being today the very
poorest nation to now ever exist on this entire planet earth! The
USA always used to have a HUGE TRADE SURPLUS and that is what made us
into the very richest nation to even exist. FASCIST FREE TRADE that
our FASCIST RICH IMPOSED UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, who have just voted
to not have it, caused our USA to have a huge TRADE DEFICIT and that
has made our own USA into the very poorest nation to now ever exist on
our earth. By the way, The EU today is now running an even greater
TRADE DEFICIT with those MAOISTS in RED CHINA then is The USA and that
is what is causing all of those nations in the entire EU to keep
growing poorer and poorer.

Okay, President Jackass Obama, sir, now might I ask you ... WHY IS THE
USA TODAY BEING BURIED IN ALL OF THAT RED INK to cause those utterly
fascist TEA PARTY idiots to all become a bunch of cry babies who
cannot cry enough about our nation now being BURIED IN ALL OF THE RED
INK? Oh yes, all of the facts to prove beyond any and all
reasonable doubt that our FASCIST RICH are causing us, our own USA, to
be BURIED IN ALL OF THAT RED INK ... that is the direct result of them
having completely overthrown our US Constitution and the our sacred
democracy that it did establish in order to IMPOSE their utterly
FASCIST FREE TRADE AND GLOBALIZATION UPON WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ...
who had just voted to keep our trade tariffs like we always do our
entire nation's entire history in order to PROTECT OUR JOBS, OUR
WORKING CLASS STANDARD OF LIVING, OUR AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, etc.!

Now there, Jackass Obama, might I ask you, sir, ... Who does that
utterly fascist TEA PARTY now care to punish, force to pay, for our
FASCIST RICH having BURIED OUR USA IN ALL OF THAT RED INK with their
utterly fascist free trade and globalization that they IMPOSED upon
all of us non rich Americans who did vote to not have it?

Oh, those utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY cry babies now care to punish all
non rich Americans and force us to pay for their utterly fascist free
trade and globalization ... pay for it making our USA into the very
poorest nation to even exist upon our entire planet earth ... force us
to pay for that HIGH TREASON that our fascist Rich did to us! Here
we have all of the facts proving that our FASCIST RICH did BURY THE
USA IN ALL OF THE RED INK with their HIGH TREASON OF IMPOSING their
utterly fascist free trade and globalization upon WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE against our wills ... and now those utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY
CRY BABIES care to force us non rich Americans to pay for that
traitorous atrocity that our fascist Rich have done by cutting
programs that we non rich absolutely must have in order for us to
survive all of that fascist HIGH TREASON of our utterly TRAITOROUS
RICH CLASS!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Jackass Obama, sir!

All of us non rich Americans, non Jewish Americans, and we are over
ninety-five percent of all Americans, always have believed and we all
continue to honestly all believe today that ... ONLY TRAITORS MOVE OUR
AMERICAN FACTORIES OUT OF OUR OWN USA AND INTO THOSE THIRD WORLD
NATIONS IN ORDER TO EXPLOIT THE SLAVE LABOR WAGES AND MAKE ONLY
THEMSELVES RICHER AND RICHER and leave us non rich Americans without
JOBS, destroy completely our AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, our own AMERICAN
STANDARD OF LIVING FOR WORKING CLASSES OF AMERICANS, etc., etc.,
etc.! How about those CRY BABY FASCIST TEA PARTY TRAITORS SHARPLY
INCREASING THE TAXES ON ALL OF OUR RICH WHO RELOCATED OUR AMERICAN
FACTORIES TO OTHER NATIONS, THEIR RICH CEOs, THE RICH WHO OWN THOSE
CORPORATIONS, etc., as that would be JUSTICE?

Always LOOK FOR WEAK LINKS, Jackass Obama, sir, please! An extremely
WEAK LINK is that fact of life that our FASCIST RICH TRAITOROUSLY
IMPOSED THEIR UTTERLY FASCIST FREE TRADE AND GLOBALIZATION UPON WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE ... and they completely failed to brainwash us to
accept it ... so today we still have all non rich, non Jewish,
Americans, and they are over ninety-five percent of all Americans
today ... greatly wanting to ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL
AMERICANS WHO MOVED OUR AMERICAN FACTORIES TO OTHER NATIONS AS WE THE
PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT WAS A HORRIFIC ACT OF HIGH TREASON ... SOMETHING
ONLY TRAITORS WOULD DARE TO DO ... !

And more on that FISCAL CLIFF, my very dear Jackass Obama, sir?

Well, you, sir, PRESIDENT Jackass Obama, sir, really greatly need to
just explain to our entire US Congress that our USA is just no longer
the very richest nation upon the entire planet earth, as those FASCIST
RICH FOLKS destroyed that forever and they with their IMPOSING their
utterly fascist free trade and globalization upon WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE, who have just voted to never have it, like we always do,
caused our USA to become THE VERY POOREST NATION TO EVEN EXIST ON OUR
ENTIRE PLANET EARTH. So that logically does mean that our entire US
Congress needs to now completely throw out their entire yearly
national budget, as it is only fit for the very richest nation on this
earth to have, and they ALL greatly need to put into place a BUDGET
THAT IS NOW APPROPRIATE FOR THE VERY POOREST NATION ON THIS ENTIRE
PLANET EARTH TO HAVE!

Now let us just LOOK and SEE what kind of national budgets the very
poorest nations on our entire planet earth can afford, PRESIDENT
Jackass Obama, sir?

Oh, poor nations can never, ever even afford to have any defense
departments at all, poor nations can just never ever afford to have
insane programs like NASA, etc., at all, poor nations naturally can
just never ever afford to give any of that pure evil WELFARE foreign
aid to other nations, etc., etc., etc.! Those are the kinds of
things that must be on that chopping block to now be cut to hell,
PRESIDENT Jackass Obama, sir, and only those kinds of things!

Oh, poor nations must always spend their entire yearly national budget
for only one thing ... for doing things to keep their own poor,
suffering, citizens alive and healthy! That does mean that you must
increase the money in all of those Social Security checks, sharply
increase the funding to both Medicare and Medicaid, PLUS put back into
place a REAL SAFETY NET and keep it in place!

Oh, and you, PRESIDENT Jackass Obama, absolutely must SHARPLY INCREASE
THE TAXES ON OUR RICHEST AMERICANS, too! Why so? Oh, because
today they are RECORD BREAKING RICH and the very richest they have
even been in our entire nation's history and that is NOT good news at
all! In order to make themselves RECORD BREAKING RICH the fascist
Rich have had to just about completely destroy our entire MIDDLE CLASS
and they are just about all now reduced to being our WORKING POOR and
that is an extremely danger to our NATIONAL SECURITY. Because they
might very soon solidly unite with all poor Americans and all be
screaming ... VIVA LA REVOLUCION ... and just all BRUTALLY BUTCHER off
our entire FASCIST Rich and Ruling Class, their families and all of
their posterity along with ALL JEWS in our USA! Like it or not,
PRESIDENT Jackass Obama, sir, it was in fact our utterly FASCIST US
FEDERAL POLITICIANS WHO DID VOTE TO PUT ALL OF THIS FASCISM IN PLACE
IN OUR OWN USA, a fact of life! Oh, recently I heard all kinds of
FASCIST Rich Americans CRYING on my TV set that it is NOT their own
personal fault they are all so insanely rich today, it is the only the
fault of our US FEDERAL POLITICIANS as they VOTED to do that to them,
etc.! That was simply HILARIOUS to listen to, PRESIDENT Jackass
Obama, as it made me immediately THINK ... But there is no one forcing
any of your FASCIST RICH to now keep all that wealth and you are all
FREE to GIVE IT ALL BACK TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ... so why not just
GIVE IT ALL BACK IMMEDIATELY and STOP your insane crying about how
those idiot politicians made you all so insanely record breaking
rich?

The FISCAL CLIFF, President Jackass Obama, sir? Oh well, I did tell
you sir, to NOT CUT SOCIAL SECURITY, MEDICARE, MEDICAID, or ANY
PROGRAMS THAT HELP, in any way, OUR NON RICH AMERICANS! The TRUTH
is that ONLY FASCIST would cut those things, President Jackass Obama,
therefore do NOT CUT ANY OF THEM AT ALL, please, because to do so will
automatically label yourself, under these very trying conditions, as
being A FASCIST PIG TRAITOR! Any time you cave in to those FASCIST
PIG CRY BABY TEA PARTY CRAZIES, you always end up labeling yourself a
FASCIST PIG, Mr. President, therefore this time so very near to that
WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN, just do not cave at all, please! WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT NEED YOU, MR. PRESIDENT, SIR, LABELING YOURSELF
A FASCIST PIG TRAITOR!

Why not just tell those FUCKING FOOLS in our US Congress to ... GET A
YEARLY NATIONAL BUDGET THAT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE VERY POOREST NATION
ON OUR ENTIRE PLANET EARTH TO HAVE ... ? Just get those UTTERLY
PSYCHOTIC FEDERAL POLITICIANS TO STOP LIVING IN DISNEYLAND, Mr.
President, sir, and WAKE THEM UP so they ACCEPT that The USA is just
no longer the very richest nation on our entire planet earth. Just
STOP all of our US federal politicians from spending money like they
are all a bunch of DRUNKEN SAILORS ON SHORE LEAVE! Get them all to
simply accept that our USA today is now the very poorest nation on our
entire planet earth and since that is The TRUTH all of their entire
yearly national budget must now all go to one thing and only to one
thing ... it must now all go to keeping ALL OF OUR POOR CITIZENS
ALIVE ... because that is what all poor nations are always forced to
do!

Fuck all of us non rich Americans by IMPOSING their utterly fascist
free trade and globalization upon us all and give our JOBS to fucking
foreigners and in the process of doing that to make our Rich RECORD
BREAKING RICH, cause our own USA to become the very poorest nation on
our entire planet earth to ever exist so that we are now constantly
being buried in more and more RED INK ... and then turn right around
and fuck all of us non rich Americans again by cutting programs that
our poor asses absolutely must now have in order to keep ourselves,
our own loved ones alive ... telling LIES that is what is causing our
nation to be buried in all that RED INK. Well I hate to have to
tell you this, Mr. President, sir, BUT all of us non rich are not yet
completely and totally BRAIN DEAD and lots of do realize what is
causing all that RED INK that our nation is being buried it today and
it is all being caused by THE ENDLESS PURE EVIL GREED OF OUR OWN
FASCIST RICH! Therefore how about just TAXING OUR RICH CLASS
COMPLETELY OUT OF EXISTENCE so that WE THE PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE TO
BRUTALLY BUTCHER THEM ALL SOON TO GET RID OF THEM ALL, Mr. President,
sir?

Jeez, I used to go crazy wondering why the hell The Sputnik Forces did
not just murder off those king pins in that lunatic Rockefeller's
FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia, when they always say that they can, very
easily, do that in one night. Oh well, now I know why The Sputnik
Forces did not kill them ... the lunatic Rockefeller Family with their
GREED IS GREAT did cause our last global great depression and so The
Sputnik Forces left them alive to cause this current global great
depression ... those fools just never even learn from their own past
mistakes at all ... they are always functioning on the level of a
bunch of crazier then bed bug retardos! And therefore today I keep
asking myself ... Why has not The Sputnik Forces used their sputnik
lasers to kill off those king pins in that Mafia in one night, like
they keep saying that they can easily do ... is The Sputnik Forces
only leaving them alive so that they can destroy more things ... and
what will those crazy retardos next do ... cause AN ARMED CLASS WAR in
our very own USA trying to keep those huge silver spoons up their
assholes forever?

Oh, President Jackass Obama, I got an email from Martin Weiss and his
economical team that says ...

"The U.S. dollar, which was once as good as gold, is deteriorating
before our very eyes.
It has lost more than 66% of its buying power and nearly tripled your
cost of living since 1980: To live as well as you could have on
$20,000 in 1980, you'd need an income of nearly $54,000 today."

That is extremely interesting! I was thinking that over half of the
money is, today, being criminally stolen from all Social Security
checks, including my own, but that says more money then that is now
being criminally stolen from all of those Social Security checks!
That says that for every one dollar in my checks, there is an
additional TWO DOLLARS that are today being criminally stolen from all
of my Social Security checks ... from everyone's checks! I only get
an extremely, too tiny to keep me alive, $800 a month today and that
says that I should be now getting a huge $2400 a month today!

Oh well, I did apply for my yearly energy rebate check this year ...
each year as I very rapidly grow poorer and poorer they send me a
smaller and smaller energy rebate check, no joke! Why so? Oh, I
think our asshole US federal politicians are not increasing their
funding enough to keep up with the honest rate of inflation, the
growing demand for help from people in need of urgent help to keep
their heating on in the winter, their electricity, utilities on, as
all non rich keep becoming automatically a hell of a lot poorer and
poorer very rapidly, etc. But this year they said that they REFUSE to
even process my energy rebate application until the end of March next
year! Why? Oh, because they have decided to NOT process the
applications from people who pay their heat, untilities, as part of
their rent, like I do. Until the end of MARCH next year, they will
only process the energy rebate applications for people who are
actually having their heat, their electricity, their utilities, turned
off. And now, Mr. President, should I email those folks and tell
them ... I AM GREEDY and they ought to just freeze to death those
elderly folks who have no heat, those new born infants, etc., who have
no heat and send me my energy check immediately? ... or ... Should I
email those folks and say ... THANK GOD YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR
PRIORITIES CORRECT and are taking care of those in dire great need of
your services first? Perhaps I ought to not do either? How
about, Mr. President, I simply EMAIL YOU, sir, and ask ... JACKASS
OBAMA MIGHT YOU PLEASE INCREASE THE FUNDING CORRECTLY FOR THAT ENERGY
REBATE PROGRAM BEFORE YOU FREEZE TO DEATH ALL KINDS OF ELDERLY AND
DISABLED AMERICANS, NEW BORN INFANTS, ETC.? HINT JACKASS OBAMA: The
cat is out of the bag and all us non rich, non Jewish Americans, and
we are over ninety-five percent of all Americans, do know that our
Rich are today RECORD BREAKING RICH and you God damned fascist pig US
federal politicians just better all sharply increase the taxes on
their asses and start to correctly fund programs for our unemployed,
elderly, disabled, new born infants, etc., to keep their heat on
during the cold of winter ... and if you bastards refuse to? Well,
at least be smart enough to expect that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL
SOON ... BBQ YOU ALL AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES FOR BRUNCH ... BECAUSE
WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE MUCH MORE FROM A BUNCH OF HORRIFIC TRAITORS
who always only care to kiss the ass of the prime minister of Israel
and our GREEDY FASCIST RICH CLASS!

Oh, not too long along there was a very elderly couple on TV who were
trying to stay living in the home that they have owned for many
decades, as they both cared to die there. Their entire house was
infested with BED BUGS and they had no money to hire anyone to get rid
of those bed bugs ... it was like black with bed bugs ... everyone
said it was the very worst case of bed bugs that they had ever
seen ... and they were both living there with all of those endless
numbers of bed bugs, too poor due to all that money being criminally
stolen from their social security checks to hire anyone to get rid of
those bed bugs! Well, after they were on TV, some company decided to
donate their services FREE to them to get rid of all of those bed bugs
and ALL of their employees, over twenty of them, did volunteer to do
that for FREE, too.

On TV not too long ago, there was an elderly man who was dying from
cancer who wanted to stay living in his own house and die there,
also. His roof leaked very badly and he had huge holes in his house
so RATS kept coming in all of the time ... and he was unable due to
being so deathly ill and extremely poor to fix any of it. People
there, also, volunteered for FREE to repair his roof, fix up his house
and make it fit for him to stay living in it until he soon died from
his cancer.

We do have a group of people here in Seattle who do volunteer,
routinely, to fix up those houses of our elderly and or disabled
citizens who are now too poor to fix them theirselves ... but they
always have a waiting list of over a thousand who need their help and
you might not live long enough to even get any help from them at all.

YES, our GREED IS GREAT FASCIST RICH are the very people who are
criminally stealing all that money from those folks social security
checks and causing those human beings to be TORTURED by bed bug
infestations, by rats coming into their houses, by it raining on them
inside of their homes, etc., etc., etc.! That is why I keep
writing ...

MY VERY DEAR INTERNET READERS: Might you all PLEASE work a lot
harder to SPREAD THE TRUTH TO ALL AMERICANS, please? And tell
everyone to buy guns and a hell of a lot of ammo, and to always store
lots of emergency food, supplies, please. WE NON RICH, NON JEWISH
AMERICANS ARE OVER NINETY-FIVE PERCENT OF ALL AMERICANS and it will be
very easy for us to TAKE BACK OUR USA BY FORCE if you educate all of
them to The TRUTH about this entire matter and then we can restore our
completely overthrown US Constitution and our sacred democracy that it
did establish. By the way ... is not that utterly insane those CRY
BABY FASCIST TEA PARTY FOOLS IN OUR US CONGRESS FOREVER CRYING THEIR
ASSES OFF ABOUT OUR USA NOW BEING BURIED IN ALL OF THAT RED INK ...
WHEN OUR GREED IS GREAT FASCIST RICH CAUSED THAT ALL BY IMPOSING THEIR
UTTERLY FASCIST FREE TRADE AND GLOBALIZATION UPON WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE WHO NEVER, EVER WANTED IT, WHO ONLY CARED TO KEEP OUR TRADE
TARIFFS TO PROTECT OUR JOBS AND OUR AMERICAN STANDARD OF LIVING?
Yes, they give our JOBS to fucking foreigners with their utterly
fascist free trade and now those FASCIST TEA PARTY PIGS care to
GENOCIDE US NON RICH TO DEATH by cutting programs that we now
absolutely must have to keep our forever, very rapidly growing poorer
and poorer asses alive, to keep our loved ones alive! What are ALL
Americans brainwashed to believe from the time that they are born?
Well ...

PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL FASCISTS ... that is the only
American thing to ever do to fascists ... including those FASCIST TEA
PARTY PIGS ... needless to say!

What do all Americans believe who I educate to The TRUTH? Oh, The
Rich better give them ALL of their money, wealth, or else they will
KILL ALL RICH and TAKE IT ALL FROM THEM. Along with the only good US
FEDERAL POLITICIAN IS AN EXTREMELY DEAD ONE ... jeez I think our
politicians just voted to put into place far too much pure evil
fascism for far too long now, as they seem to now be having some sort
of huge PR problem here, needless to say!

Oh, might you PLEASE, President Jackass Obama, just refuse to put
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, any programs that us non rich
Americans need to have as our SAFETLY NET on that negotiating table?
Just tell all of those politicians to STOP LIVING IN DISNEYLAND and
ACCEPT that our USA is today the very poorest nation on this entire
planet earth and therefore the only thing that they can now honestly
afford to spend their entire yearly national budget on are things to
KEEP OUR POOR CITIZENS ALL ALIVE ... as that is always the only thing
that the very poorest nations on this earth can afford to be doing!

Why do we have to have a bunch of utterly PSYCHOTIC US FEDERAL
POLITICIANS who only care to keep having a yearly national budget that
is only fit to the very richest nation on this earth to have? They
all just keep acting like that lunatic Rockefeller Family, as they
only seem able to function on the level of a bunch of crazier then bed
bug retardors, no joke!

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: ALL RICH and ALL JEWS, please just pack up and get the hell out
of our USA and leave us completely alone and never, ever come back
here. WE WILL NEVER EVER TRUST ANY RICH OR ANY JEWS TO LIVE IN THE
SAME SOCIETY AS THEM, THEREFORE JUST FIND SOME OTHER NATION TO LIVE
IN! You pigs have already GENOCIDED TO DEATH TENS OF MILLIONS OF
UTTERLY INNOCENT NON RICH AMERICANS, therefore we shall now never,
ever trust any of you to live in the same society with any of you ...
so just leave so we do not have to bury you all here, please.

Nancy Luft

Dec 13, 2012, 8:30:04 PM12/13/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft