### They're coming to TAKE ALL OF YOUR GUNS! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 24, 2012, 8:16:21 PM12/24/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### They're coming to TAKE ALL OF YOUR GUNS! ###Monday, December 24,
2012 4:41 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

They are coming to CONFISCATE ALL OF YOUR GUNS, etc.!

We have had Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia, that has a
receiver that picks up on those mind reading, thought sending,
disaster, etc., causing sputnik lasers INTENTIONALLY terrorizing,
programming, people who The Sputnik Forces tracks to be mass murderers
in order to use those mass murders as propaganda to TAKE ALL OF YOUR
GUNS, etc., from you all!

Just ask yourselves ... Why has not Biden, President Pothead Clinton,
all in our US Congress who voted for that utterly UNCONSTITUTIONAL
1994 ban on assault rifles, etc., been arrested and criminally charged
with HIGH TREASON for having overthrown our sacred US Constitution and
its SECOND AMENDMENT? Oh, because the lunatic Rockefeller Family do
criminally control our entire US government, our courts, etc., so no
one can do anything to those horrific TRAITORS like Pothead Clinton,
VP Biden, etc.! When the lunatic Rockefeller Family orchestrate the
crime, the high treason, etc., those who do it always get away with
it, a fact of life.

What have ALL of our mass media, with it ALL being criminally censored
by the lunatic Rockefeller Family been brainwashing The American
People with recently? Oh, lies that because you do not need assault
rifles to hunt with, they greatly need to all be outlawed. Guns
owners know that SECOND AMENDMENT has absolutely nothing at all to do
with hunting, as does The NRA know that, too! The first Americans
came to this land from European nations and they had to flee in order
to be FREE because those nations were being ruled by tyrants, who had
all of the weapons, so that their enslaved subjects could do nothing
to free themselves. That is why that SECOND AMENDMENT was writing in
our US Constitution by them ... to guarantee that WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE HAVE ALL OF THOSE WEAPONS so that our US federal politicians
could never, ever make us into their slaves, subjects, serfs, etc.
Until the lunatic Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia got completely
criminal control of us and our USA at the end of WWII, to cause their
COLD WAR, their NUKE RACE, give a blank check to their US Military
that they always do control, etc., etc., etc., WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
ALWAYS COMPLETELY DISMANTLED AND GOT TOTALLY RID OF OUR ENTIRE US
MILITARY AFTER ALL WARS. WE THE PEOPLE did not trust any of our own
US federal politicians to have any standing military at all, to be
armed at all, and we only felt safe from our own US federal
politicians as long as they were always get completely UNARMED and
never, ever allowed to have any standing military at all and ONLY WE
THE PEOPLE HAD ALL OF THOSE WEAPONS.

Oh YES, I soon will be SEVENTY YEARS OLD and I still recall how things
used to be before that lunatic Rockefeller Family's FASCIST RICH MAN'S
MAFIA got total and completely criminal control of all of our mass
media, our entire nation, etc.!

Why did the lunatic Rockefeller Family orchestrate that utterly
UNCONSTITUTIONAL BAN ON ASSAULT RIFLES back in 1994? Well, I have
taught some of our American gun owners The TRUTH about what was going
on in The USA ... and they ARMED THEMSELVES, naturally, in order to
some day FREE themselves and their USA ... to restore their completely
overthrown utterly sacred US CONSTITUTION and the democracy that it
did create.

You all can research American History and all that you shall learn is
that what I say about that SECOND AMENDMENT is The TRUTH ... it was
written into our US Constitution to PREVENT The American People from
becoming like the people who lived under Crazy Qaddafi, Inc., Insane
Assad, Inc. etc., who were all completely disarmed and therefore
utterly powerless to do anything to get rid of those TYRANTS and their
endless gross abuse of the majority of their own people. Very
obviously, that SECOND AMENDMENT was written to give the right to own
MILITARY WEAPONS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ... the weapons that are
covered in that Second Amendment are in fact military style assault
rifles, with ammo clips that hold a hell of a lot of ammo, etc., just
like those in use in that Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco that attempted to
criminally steal all of those Iraqi OIL FIELDS for The Rockefeller
Family's EXXON, that Afghanistan WAR CRIME Fiasco to colonize
Afghanistan to put an OIL PIPELINE through it, and Pakistan, to get
EXXON OIL out of The Caspian Sea for the lunatic Rockefeller Family.

Why has not President Dumbo Bush, Heartless Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bolton,
Wolfowitz, etc., all been arrested and changed with HIGH TREASON for
having INTENTIONALLY BRAINWASHED over half of all Americans with LIES
that Saddam Hussein and his Iraq attacked The USA on 9-11 in order to
get public support for their Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco? Oh, none of
them have been arrested and charged with HIGH TREASON because the
lunatic Rockefeller Family did orchestrate that WAR CRIME FIASCO in
order to criminally steal ALL OF THOSE STATE OWNED IRAQI OIL FIELDS
for their EXXON!

The American People can never, ever get free of that lunatic
Rockefeller Family FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia and they are always
completely powerless to do anything at all to even control it. The
American People attempted with our legal system to stop The USA from
joining The UN, being any part of NATO, SEATO, etc., because our
sacred US Constitution says that we can only go to war with nations
that first attack us, our own USA, and all of those entities only
exist so that The USA would go to war with nations that have never,
ever attacked us or our USA! The traitorous Rockefeller Family
never, ever change our US Constitution to make the things that they do
legal ... they simply criminally control our entire legal system so
that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are always utterly powerless to do
anything to stop them! By the way, it was utterly unconstitutional,
completely illegal, for The USA to ever attack Iraq, simply because
Saddam Hussein and his Iraq had never, ever first attack us or our
USA ... so the lunatic Rockefeller Family just criminally censored ALL
of our mass media and BRAINWASHED over half of Americans to believe
that The USA was attacked on 9-11 by Saddam Hussein and his Iraq!

Now we have that lunatic Rockefeller Family INTENTIONALLY programming
endless numbers of people, who The Sputnik Forces tracks, to
INTENTIONALLY MAKE THEM INTO MASS MURDERERS, so they can then use them
for propaganda to COMPLETELY DISARM ALL OF US AMERICANS ... to
confiscate all of their guns, ammo, etc., and totally disarm all
Americans! The first step is getting their PUPPETS President Jackass
Obama and VP Biden to stop the sale of assault rifles, ammo clips that
hold lots of ammo, etc.! But, very obviously, the lunatic
Rockefeller Family will just keep INTENTIONALLY PROGRAMMING Americans,
who The Sputnik Forces tracks, so get them to keep up those mass
murderers until the lunatic Rockefeller Family completely disarms all
Americans!

Why the hell are both Jackass Obama and VP Biden going after American
gun owners, The NRA, etc., when they are just NOT the problem here,
and the lunatic Rockefeller Family and their FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia
are the only problem here, because they have now decided to
INTENTIONALLY PROGRAM people, who The Sputnik Forces tracks, to make
them all into mass murderers? It is very easy to program people when
you know all of their thoughts, like Americans who The Sputnik Forces
tracks with their mind reading, etc., sputnik lasers, when the lunatic
Rockefeller Family has their receivers to pick up on those mind
reading, etc., sputnik lasers.

The man who shoot those people dead out here, recently, at that
shopping mall in Oregon was NOT A GUN NUT ... he did NOT even own any
guns at all ... that Mafia caused him to become extremely withdrawn
going after him, and then he criminally stole that assault rifle from
a friend of his that he used to shot those people dead.

Adam Lanza in Newtown Connecticut was extremely withdrawn, shy, etc.,
also, because he, also, had that Mafia after him. Adam was NOT a gun
nut, he did NOT own any guns at all, he simply used the guns that his
mother owned to kill those children and adults at that school.

James Holmes, who murdered those folks at that theater in Aurora,
Colorado was NOT A GUN NUT ... that Mafia send so very many people at
him, constantly, to keep going all kinds of mean, vicious, ruthless,
hurtful, harmful, etc., things to him that he freaked out thinking ...
EVERYONE IS ATTEMPTING TO MURDER ME ... so he just became a random
mass murderer trying to take as many other people with him to his
grave. And he, also, like so very many people who have that Mafia
after them, was very withdrawn, quiet, shy.

ETC.

Then we have that man who murdered over thirty people at Virginia
Tech, and he did NOT even use an assault rifle, from what I
understand, ... he used a regular pistol to do that all.

And I think here in Seattle a number of years ago, there was someone
who that Mafia had driven crazy who attacked a city bus driver, as his
bus was going over a high bridge, and that bus did fall into the water
and kill everyone on it. That case there was no gun used at all!

That Mafia is not going to stop driving people, who The Sputnik Forces
tracks, to commit mass murders with guns until they totally and
completely DISARM ALL AMERICANS ... this ban on assault rifles is the
first step, they do plan more steps until EVERYONE IS COMPLETELY
DISARMED!

LOOK AT THE HELL those folks who lived under Crazy Qaddafi has to go
through to FREE THEMSELVES simply because Crazy Qaddafi had completely
DISARMED ALL OF HIS PEOPLE!

LOOK AT THE HELL those folks in Syria are still going through to FREE
THEMSELVES simply because Insane Assad has completely DISARMED ALL OF
HIS PEOPLE!

That is exactly the only thing that SECOND AMENDMENT is completely
about ... WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO ALL OF THE
WEAPONS ... and our US politicians are always to be COMPLETELY UNARMED
and they are never, ever to have any standing military at all! That
SECOND AMENDMENT was only written to make sure that WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE would never, ever end up being like those folks living under
Crazy Qaddafi, those folks living under Insane Assad, etc.! It has
absolutely nothing at all to do with hunting, so why President Jackass
Obama has said things to say or imply that it does, I do not know ...
other then he does always act like a HORRIFIC TRAITOR TO THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE and he always continues the utterly traitorous policies of that
lunatic Rockefeller Family, a fact of life. Our entire US
Constitution was written to give WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALL OF THE
POLITICAL POWER TO DECIDE ALL THINGS ... that means that all or our US
federal politicians are always to only be OUR PUBLIC SERVANTS ... and
anytime they learn anything important, such as The Sputnik Forces
attacking us and our USA with both their sputnik lasers and their
MAFIA OF OUR FASCIST RICH, our US federal politicians are always to
IMMEDIATELY TELL ALL OF US AMERICANS THE ENTIRE TRUTH about that all,
so that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN THEN DECIDE ALL OF THOSE ISSUES
ABOUT HOW BEST TO HANDLE THAT ALL. Naturally, the lunatic
Rockefeller Family does not want WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE to learn about
what they have been doing, that The Sputnik Forces total mind
controlled their family to make them into the very richest family on
this earth, etc., etc., etc. Does that lunatic Rockefeller Family
have any right to keep any of that wealth that The Sputnik Forces
total mind controlled them to have? If WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE were
FREE to decide that issue ... naturally ... we all would say ... HELL
NO! When The Sputnik Forces total mind controlled that lunatic
Rockefeller Family to have all that wealth, they did cause The
Americans who should have had all that wealth, to not have it, that is
all money that was criminally stolen from those Americans who should
have had it.

Take Henry Ford ... always had all of the very best ideas on how to
make his car just pop into his head from outer space ... so he ended
of believing in reincarnation ... that he must have a soul that
earlier had lived in the body of some extremely famous engineer,
etc.! The Russians used to say that they did invent the car and guess
what you all? The Russians did invent the car, and they did use Henry
Ford to do that for them! In order to have a huge market for all of
that Rockefeller OIL to make the lunatic Rockefeller Family into the
very richest family on this entire planet earth, The Sputnik Forces
total mind controlled Henry Ford to invent the car!

Right, ain't nothing much in our American History books correct!

And it is, completely and totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL for The USA to
belong to organizations like The UN, NATO, SEATO, etc., that are set
up to attack nations who did not first attack us and our own USA.
Just like The NRA can do nothing in our court system to stop that
UNCONSTITUTIONAL BAN ON ASSAULT RIFLES, Americans could not stop The
USA from UNCONSTITUTIONALLY, TRAITOROUSLY, belonging to The UN, NATO,
SEATO, etc., either, because that Mafia does criminally control our
entire legal system! I have had that Mafia have its stooges make up
LIES to get me arrested and then that Mafia criminally controls my
court appointed attorney, the attorneys against me, plus the judge ...
and I get my ass railroaded by that Mafia criminally controlling the
entire legal system!

Well, do you all recall how everyone was saying after 9-11 that pilots
of our airplanes cannot be armed and carry guns? That all did get
changed, because I do believe now that pilots, if they want to, if
they get the correct training, etc., can not today carry guns on their
flights.

Today our school districts are extremely poor, and most of them just
do not have the money to pay armed guards in them like the head of The
NRA says should be done. But those school districts can do
completely background checks on any of their own teachers, principals,
etc., who care to carry guns and allow them to be armed IF they care
to be armed. If those teachers, principals, etc., believe that they
need far more protection for themselves and their students, I think
personally, that is the only acceptable, doable option that we have.
If they are allowed to carry hidden weapons, if no one tells the bad
guys who many are armed in any school or school distinct, that might
just help to keep those bad guys away from those children. That is
what one rural poor school system in some remote part of Texas has
been doing and they say it works very well for them ... the staff and
students feel much safer.

And who the hell really did murder those school children in Newtown,
Connecticut? Where does that buck stop? Oh, that buck stops in The
Oval Office! I have repeatedly told that moron President Jackass
Obama, to store a lot of emergency oil, food, etc., and to tell ALL of
the brass in his entire US Military the total and complete detailed
TRUTH about this all and then order them to ROUND UP ALL OF OUR RICH
AND PUT THEM ALL INTO REMOTELY LOCATED CAMPS along with their families
and all of their posterity, then do that very same thing to ALL JEWS
for being ZIONIST THUG ATROCITY DOING PIGS. Put our USA under
MILITARY RULE ... take all of the wealth away from both all of our
Rich and all of our Jews and pay back their VICTIMS with it. Over
ninety-five percent of all Americans are not rich and they are not
Jews ... and once they learn The TRUTH about what our Rich and our
Jews have been doing, they REFUSE TO LIVE IN THE SAME SOCIETY WITH
EITHER OF THOSE GROUPS, because after what they have done to The
American People, the majority of Americans will never, ever be able to
trust them to live in the same society with them. Once that is done,
then just RUN and do that great peace treaty package deal with The
Sputnik Forces, and naturally invent their top generals to explain it
all, this entire huge mess, to WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, have them take
part in town meetings, etc., so that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE can ask
them questions, etc., also. Just make sure that those top generals
agree in that treaty deal to IMMEDIATELY OPEN THEIR RECORDS, so that
WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE learn the names, the crimes, etc., of the top
MAFIA shit asses, etc., so we can then decide, for ourselves, what we
care to do with them all ... like in ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE ... this
is, after all, OUR NATION therefore WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO HAVE A
RIGHT TO DECIDE THAT ISSUE. There is no way to use any military
means to ever defeat The Sputnik Forces, because they read minds to
know everyone's every move and if any nation attempts to get those
sputniks down or put their own up, The Sputnik Forces without any
warning, without any nukes, with only their sputnik lasers will
vaporize that nation and kill virtually everyone in it to protect
their sure win. That peace treaty package deal will CONVERT The
Sputnik Forces into something that over ninety percent, perhaps over
ninety-five percent, of the entire human race greatly needs ... The
Sputnik Forces would become mankind's international military / police
and they would put and keep in ALL nations real, honest, freedom,
liberty, and democracy until the sun goes nova!

By the way, The Sputnik Forces always does completely agree with me
that there was absolutely no reason for them to do this to us and our
USA. Before this, the entire human race used to greatly love and
respect us and our USA ... we were the most progressive people on this
entire planet earth ... we did absolutely nothing at all to earn any
of this being done to us. Back then The American People would have
accepted that great peace treaty package deal ... therefore there was
NO reason at all for The Sputnik Forces to have done any of this to us
or our nation, a fact of life. This plan was created long before The
Sputnik Forces made that lunatic Rockefeller Family into the very
richest family on this entire planet earth, and his current generation
in The Sputnik Forces simply INHERIT this huge mess from those who
went before them ... and they keep attempting to turn it off and put
something far more acceptable to mankind in its place. And naturally,
they all greatly fear that if they do not keep a monopoly on those
sputniks, their lasers, etc., now the entire human race will come to
KILL ALL RUSSIANS because of what has been done ... therefore they
have painted themselves into a corner ... and that peace treaty
package is the only way they can think of to turn this bullshit
completely off, while still keep all Russians SAFE and ALIVE. It
would be a one year long treaty, and then mankind can decide if
mankind cares to continue it or change it and try something else, and
by the time the entire human race should have just cooled off so no
one even cares to kill any Russians over this bullshit at all ... just
about everyone on this earth should then be very happy that The
Sputnik Forces is putting and keeping in ALL nations real, honest,
freedom, liberty, and democracy ... so mankind should end up simply
renewing that treaty deal.

Oh, the lunatic Rockefeller Family does NOT want that peace treaty
package deal, because their faces, their names, and all of their
atrocities, genocide, etc., would be made PUBLIC and The People get to
decide what should be done with them? TRUE! Those pigs just did
intentionally program Adam Lanza to murder those twenty children at
that school in Newtown, Connecticut, etc., etc., etc., in order to get
public opinion to support taking all weapons, ALL WEAPONS, from all
Americans, to totally and completely DISARM ALL AMERICANS ... so they
know that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE will not love them at all if we get
FREE and learn the total TRUTH about all that they have done.

Like what is another term for ... ROBBER BARON THUGS ... and even all
of our Rich did originally call that lunatic Rockefeller Family that
name? Oh, another term for ... ROBBER BARON THUG ... is ... SUPER
FASCIST PIGS ...! And FASCISTS always totally and completely DISARM
ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO THEY GROSSLY ABUSE, EXPLOIT, ENSLAVE, etc., a
fact of life. Therefore do not expect the lunatic Rockefeller
Family to stop with banning assault rifles, etc., as history, the
facts, etc., will always prove that they never, ever will stop
intentionally programming Americans, who The Sputnik Forces tracks,
until they COMPLETELY DISARM ALL AMERICANS! Crazy Qaddafi, Insane
Assad, and the Lunatic Rockefellers are ALL THE SAME ... and they
always greatly want and get ALL PEOPLE COMPLETELY DISARMED.

Oh, President Jackass Obama, exactly why the hell have you not already
had VP Biden, Pothead Clinton, and all of the members of their US
Congress, etc., criminally changed with ... HIGH TREASON ... for
completely OVERTHROWING OUR SACRED US CONSTITUTION WITH THEIR 1994
traitorous ban on the sale of assault rifles, etc.? What are you,
President Jackass Obama, yet another traitorous PUPPET of that Lunatic
Rockefeller Family? Oh yes, not we have been listening to that old
man Biden publicly say that he is going to run for The US Presidency
in our next presidential election! I do hope that is AFTER he stands
trial for creating that 1994 traitorous, utterly unconstitutional ban
on the sale of those assault rifles, etc., as that was, very
obviously, an ACT OF HIGH TREASON!

In the past, President Jackass Obama, you have made comments to say or
imply that our American gun owners are a bunch of crazy nuts, etc.
Well, they are not! They are honest, morally good and great,
decent, extremely loyal and utterly patriotic Americans, who happen to
know that SECOND AMENDMENT has absolutely nothing at all to do with
hurting, with owning guns to hunt, and who do understand AMERICAN
HISTORY, OUR SACRED US CONSTITUTION, who greatly LOVE THE DEMOCRACY
THAT IT CREATED, and who just want all of their US federal politicians
to, also, be morally good and great, honest, decent, extremely loyal
and utterly patriotic Americans ... and who realize that is the very
last thing that any of our US federal politicians ever are! And
because of that fact of life, they want me to BEG The Sputnik Forces
that when they brutally butcher those Mafia king pins, and they loved
ones, when the economy goes to hell enough, that The Sputnik Forces
just BRUTALLY BUTCHER all of our current and past, elected and
appointed, US federal politicians, and their families and all of their
posterity, too! One of them did post on The Internet when that
female Jew Congress women got shot in her head in Arizona ... ONE DOWN
AND FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FOUR TO GO ... and then the police came
and they took all of his guns and ammo from him ... ain't no freedom
of speech, political freedom, etc., ever allowed in our nation, a fact
of life. The Sputnik Forces keep telling me that I now have OVER
HALF OF THOSE OVER EIGHTY MILLION AMERICAN GUN OWNERS KNOWING THE
TRUTH ... and that is what virtually all of them do honestly
believe ... that ALL of our elected and appointed US federal
politicians are in great need of a bullet between their eyes. What
the hell has the voting record been for both that utterly fascist
Republican Party and that utterly fascist Democratic Party for the
past three decades, President Jackass Obama? Oh, they have always,
all, voted for more FASCISM. Well, the people in ALL democracies are
always brainwashed, programmed, educated to the nth degree, from the
day that they are born to ... ALWAYS PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF
ALL FASCISTS ... because fascism is always HIGH TREASON in all
democracies, as fascists always completely overthrow democracies, they
are A DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH that always completely overthrows all
democracies.

And I have always told all of you US federal politicians, that if for
any reason you cannot do your jobs that you all took an oath of office
to do, i.e., to defend and uphold our entire US Constitution and the
democracy that it did establish ... to IMMEDIATELY RESIGN ... because
WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TRAITORS TO REMAIN IN OFFICE!
There just is absolutely no excuse for people staying in our very
highest political offices who commit HIGH TREASON, none what so
ever! ALL of our entire US Congress did take an oath of office to
always OBEY OUR US CONSTITUTION ... which ever obviously means that
they cannot vote for any kind of GUN CONTROL ... to do any kind of GUN
CONTROL takes getting an legal amendment to our US Constitution.
Things such as doing background checks, etc., are also
UNCONSTITUTIONAL and they simply should never, ever be done without
amending our US Constitutional to allow them. The SECOND AMENDMENT
GIVES ALL AMERICANS THE RIGHT TO OWN WEAPONS, INCLUDING THE MENTALLY
ILL, CRIMINALS, ETC., no joke! It does NOT state that ALL AMERICANS
EXCEPT THE MENTALLY ILL, CRIMINALS, ETC., CAN OWN WEAPONS! And
background checks just never, ever keep guns out of the hands of
criminals ... the criminals are always very well armed! And the
mentally ill? What grounds is there to deny them their right to own
guns? NONE! The mentally ill, as a group, always has the very
lowest rate of homicide in our entire USA, much lower then all of
those groups of Americans who are not mentally ill! The TRUTH is
that the huge majority of our mentally ill just do NOT care to own a
gun, not even for self defense, and not even if they know that MAFIA
is really all after them, because their lives are so utterly painful,
they cannot endure the thought of ever hurting any other people, a
fact of life. It does take enormous enough for that Mafia to be
programming some of the mentally ill to become mass murderers, a fact
of life. I have had that Mafia after me my entire lifetime of almost
SEVENTY YEARS now and I do know the names of all kinds of people who
have done things to hurt, to harm me, for that Mafia, and I do NOT OWN
A GUN and I have no plans of killing any of them at all! Why not?
Oh, because today I know that The Sputnik Forces created only one
crazier then bed bug, retardo family, that Lunatic Rockefeller Family,
and then The Sputnik Forces kept manipulating everything to get that
ONE FAMILY to do this all! The Sputnik Forces only needed one Uncle
Joe Stalin, they only needed on Crazy Qaddafi, they only needed one
Insane Assad, etc., etc., etc. The Sputnik Forces are simply EXPERTS
at creating one entity and then using it to do these things. And
that Mafia always does function of the level of crazier then bed bug
retardos ... and it could never, ever have stayed in power this very
long unless The Sputnik Forces were always working overtime to
control, to manipulate, all kinds of things to keep those LOSERS in
power this long, a fact of life. The Sputnik Forces just function on
a level that is LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF MANKIND ... and they can do
things that are simply AMAZING ... and they truly does AMAZE ME,
personally, all of the time, those things that The Sputnik Forces have
done, continue to do ... they are like from FAR BEYOND STAR TREK ...
no joke! To shut down that entire Mafia, all you need to do,
President Jackass Obama is take the entire extended Rockefeller /
Aldrich Family Tree and put it at GITMO and just water-board, torture,
them all until they confess and tell on all others, a fact of life.
It all keeps coming from that one family. They dupe, their trick,
they intimidate and terrorize, etc., others to get them to obey
them. That one family made ALL of our Rich into UTTER FASCIST ROBBER
BARON THUGS like themselves, but if you ask those other Rich folks
about The Sputnik Forces, they will all say ... What Sputnik
Forces? ... because that Lunatic Rockefeller Family forget to tell
them anything at all about The Sputnik Forces, what this is all
really about, etc.! Long ago I had decided to always tell all of
those stooges The TRUTH about what this is all about and NOT ONE OF
THEM knew anything about The Sputnik Forces and what this was all
really about. That Mafia always tells JEWS who they send to me to
hurt me, that I am a NAZI. They tell red necks that I am one of
those COMMIES. Etc. But no one even knows one thing about what is
really going on at all.

When I was a very tiny child, I heard my older brothers saying ... YOU
BETTER JOIN THEM IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THEM ... IF YOU DO NOT JOIN THEM
THEY SURELY WILL COMPLETELY DESTROY YOU ... ETC. Well, my parents
had TEN CHILDREN to take care of ... to be around to take care of
their other nine children, they both had to decide to obey that Mafia
and do things to destroy me! I understood what was really going on
and I did always GREATLY LOVE MY PARENTS, even if they always obeyed
that Mafia and did things to destroy me. And when I went to school,
all of my teachers were controlled by that Mafia and I had my first
grade teacher doing things to hurt me ... and I just thought to
myself ... Oh my God, they are just like both of my parents ... they
must destroy me in order to survive that Mafia.

When Old Man Bush was our US President, I thought ... That Bush Family
always wraps itself in The American Flag ... and then what was his
wife, our first lady, wearing when I soon saw her on my TV set? Oh,
she was wearing a US FLAG as a shawl. Politicians doing that sort of
atrocity for that Mafia has happened to me my entire lifetime ...
therefore I did NOT even care to write to any of our US politicians at
all ... The Sputnik Forces had to send me enormous pure pain to
TORTURE the hell out of me to force me to write to any of those
horrific TRAITORS!

Oh yes, our US federal politicians are just always far too busy
helping that Mafia to destroy me VICTIMS and that is why none of them
have done anything at all to help any of us MAFIA VICTIMS.

Oh well, is that traitorous, unconstitutional GUN CONTROL going to now
FORCE GUN OWNERS to attack and destroy our entire FASCIST RICH AND
RULING CLASS and their families and posterity, along with ALL JEWS ...
force gun owners to wipe them all out in order to PREVENT THEM FROM
COMPLETELY DISARMING ALL AMERICANS soon? I honestly do not know.
It is MY CIVIL DUTY to simply educate all Americans to The TRUTH.
And I am not a dictator, a tyrant, therefore I always refuse to tell
other people what the hell they ought to do once they are an INFORMED
ELECTORATE like they all must be if we are to have any democracy at
all in our nation.

By the way, I always know exactly how and where to get me assault
rifles, ammo clips that hold lots of bullets, endless numbers of
bullets, that are not registered at all. I always must live in high
crime areas being made dirt poor by that Mafia and there are always a
hell of a lot of drug dealers. Here all I have to do is ask the
people who go out walking their dogs where to hide those drugs
dealers. And for the right price, they will always get a person
anything that they want, no joke. Hell, lots of them are more then
willing, for the right price, to sell you their younger siblings to be
your personal slaves! And ... CRAZY IS NOT STUPID ... so all of
those crazies, if they cared to get guns, would know exactly how to
get guns, gun laws are utterly useless to keep guns out of the hands
of those crazy people. Why does that Mafia always target those
crazies with gun control? Oh, that is all about GUILTY ... that
Mafia makes those crazy people, therefore that Mafia is extremely
afraid of all of those crazy people who they intentionally create.
Lots of those crazy people do hand out with a rather large group of
other crazy people ... and if one of them learns The TRUTH, that Mafia
fears that they will all learn The TRUTH ... and come for them! A
crazy people can always join support groups for crazy people to meet a
lot of other crazy people, needless to say. ME? Oh, I avoid crazy
people completely. Why so? Well, why the hell should I educate them
all to The TRUTH, when there are so many far more interesting
Americans for me to educate with The Truth, such as AMERICAN GUN
OWNERS, etc.? I always feel I must keep educating all of our gun
owners, to make sure that they do not go off and kill the wrong
people, as that Mafia is always attempting to brainwash them to kill
the wrong people. That Mafia used to have them brainwashed that
ISRAEL HEADS THAT MAFIA and AMERICAN JEWS and LIBERALS belonged to
it ... to send those gun owners off to murder the wrong people!
TRUE, those Jews are GUILTY of more then enough crimes, atrocities, to
kill every Jew upon this earth, BUT they do not head that MAFIA, that
CONSPIRACY. What difference does that make to me, personally? If,
say, our gun owners kill the wrong people, well, that will just never,
ever FREE ME, now would it? HELL NO! Therefore I must always make
sure they know who really heads that Mafia ... they are my only hope
of being FREE some day.

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: Oh, President Jackass Obama, when do you plan on criminally
charging Pothead Clinton, your VP Biden, those members of their past
US Congress who voted for that unconstitutional, utterly traitorous
1994 ban on the sale of assault rifles with HIGH TREASON, as it was
HIGH TREASON for them to have done that, very obviously? Hey there,
our current US Attorney General, when do YOU plan on criminally
charging them all with HIGH TREASON?

PPS: GUN OWNERS ... do not be FOOLS ... so not allow them to ban the
sale of those assault rifles, because if you allow that, they will
next be coming to TAKE ALL OF YOUR GUNS, ETC., FROM YOU ALL! Buy all
of the guns, assault rifles, ammo clips, ammo, etc., that you can and
JOIN THE NRA, please, if you can afford to do those things.

PPPS: Hey there Lunatic Rockefeller Family, why do you not STAND UP
LIKE MEN and TAKE FULL AND COMPLETELY CREDIT FOR THIS HUGE MESS THAT
YOUR FAMILY DID CAUSE? Oh, because all you can ever do is to
slither far below the bellies of lizards? TRUE! The lunatic
TYRANTS DICTATE that they shall take all of the Players and their
loved ones, to their graves with the lunatic TYRANTS. Jeez, that
sounds just like Crazy Qaddafi and Insane Assad, needless to say! I
keep telling The Sputnik Forces it sure looks like they cut them all
out with the very same cookie cutter, but after they are baked, they
simply put different kinds of frosting on top of them.