### Who will live, die, and why? ###

Nancy Luft

Jan 4, 2013, 7:34:09 PM1/4/13
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Who will live, die, and why? ###Friday, January 4, 2013 4:01 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

Who will live and who will die ... and why?

First of all, our entire US government has been completely overthrown
since the end of WWII, therefore once WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are free,
we can legally make all of our laws retroactive to the second that
WWII officially ended. Rockefeller's RUSSIAN MADE, Fascist Rich
Man's Mafia got criminal control of ALL of our mass media at the end
of WWII in order to cause their COLD WAR, NUKE RACE, and prevent WE
THE PEOPLE from totally dismantling our entire US Military and getting
rid of it all completely like we always did after all of our past
wars ... they cared to always give our US Military a BLANK CHECK so
that they could use it to control the entire planet earth. Before
that time, The American People were always OLD FASHION ISOLATIONISTS
who did not believe they should ever meddle in the affairs of other
nations ... the only thing important for The American People was that
they stay on their own soil and learn to be the very best people on
our entire planet earth ... and when we used to do that the entire
human race did greatly respect and love us Americans, unlike today
when most on earth call us Americans names like ... FASCIST PIGS ...
CRAZY AMERICANS ... etc.

Well having a LEGAL RIGHT TO MAKE ALL OF OUR LAWS RETROACTIVE TO THE
END OF WWII is extremely interesting, needless to say. We can pass a
law that states that only people who were legal citizens at the second
that WWII ended, and their posterity, are today legal citizens of our
nation. That would mean that we can deport all who have come to our
USA both legally and illegal, along with deporting all of those who
were born on our soil who did not have at least one of their parents
being legal US citizens.

And that would, also, open the door to change the entire concept of
crime and how criminals are punished. The People could pass a new
law, retroactive to the end of WWII that simply says standard
criminals are like those who we have been routinely incarcerating, but
SUPER CRIMINALS are these HORRIFIC ATROCITY DOING TRAITORS, and to
have the punishment fit the crime for these SUPER CRIMINALS we have a
right to not only execute them, but their entire extended family trees
including all of their posterity and to make EXAMPLES out of them so
that no American even dares to do what they have done!
Rockefeller's Rich Man's MAFIA ... and so how does anyone correctly
put a MAFIA FAMILY OUT OF BUSINESS? Oh, you simply execute the
entire extended family tree, including all of their posterity, and
then you are GUARANTEED to never, ever have any more problems from
their MAFIA FAMILY.

Now, virtually all Americans believe, know, that for any US President
to be hiding that fact that us and our USA is being attacked in a WAR
by both those sputnik lasers and that enemy made Mafia of our Rich, is
GROSS HIGH TREASON, they are, very obviously, completely overthrowing
our entire US Constitution and the democracy it established by
refusing to tell The American People The TRUTH so that We The People
can make all of the decisions about what to do with this on going
WAR. The only reason our US Constitution was written was to give WE
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALL OF THE POLITICAL POWER, very obviously. We
do not elect tyrants, dictators, kings, etc., we only always elect
PUBLIC SERVANTS who exist to SERVE WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and their
job is always to tell ALL Americans The TRUTH about all things so that
WE THE PEOPLE are an INFORMED ELECTORATE who can decide ALL ISSUES for
ourselves. Well, Reagan, Old Man Bush, Pothead Clinton, Dumbo Bush,
and now Jackass Obama have decided to always royally kiss the asses of
Rockefeller's RUSSIAN MADE, ENEMY MADE, Fascist Rich Man's Mafia ...
that is why they all refuse to tell WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE that we are
being attacked in a WAR by both those sputnik lasers and that ENEMY
MADE MAFIA OF OUR RICH ... they are PUPPETS of that ROBBER BARON THUG
LUNATIC SUPER FASCIST ROCKEFELLER FAMILY ... that is the only reason
they all continue the police of the lunatic Rockefeller Family to
overthrown our entire US Constitution and the democracy it established
by hiding this on going WAR from WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Well,
HOLDING WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOSTAGE IN THIS WAR, how many Americans
have those TRAITOROUS US PRESIDENTS murdered? How many Americans die
each year in auto accidents, other accidents, in crimes, in disasters,
in fires, etc., etc., etc.? Well, the majority of them are being
murdered by The Sputnik Forces each year. That is how many utterly
innocent Americans those TRAITOROUS US PRESIDENTS have been murdering
by OVERTHROWING our US Constitution and the democracy it established
by TRAITOROUSLY HIDING THIS ON GOING WAR from WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
for that lunatic Rockefeller Family! So that does make their HIGH
TREASON into a HUGE SUPER CRIME, which means, if WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE care to make a retroactive law that states that all of those
who are guilty of SUPER CRIMES not only get executed, but their entire
family trees, including all of their posterity, get executed, we are
free to make such a law and it is perfectly morally correct to make
such a law, too.

Modern day democracy did begin in my own USA and from here it spread
around our entire planet earth. We have a concept that THE
PUNISHMENT MUST FIT THE CRIME. The punishments we have had are for
everyday criminals, because we just never, ever have had any of those
SUPER CRIMINALS who commit high treason, genocide of their own
citizens, murder huge numbers of their own citizens, massive thievery,
endless war crimes, etc., etc., etc. HOW DO WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
MADE EXAMPLES OF THESE SUPER CRIMINALS to tell people in the future
that they better not think of doing any of the things that these SUPER
CRIMINALS have done to us? Do these things and WE THE PEOPLE will
torture you, along with your entire family tree, including all of your
posterity, to death ... would that tell future SUPER CRIMINALS they
better not even think about doing what these SUPER CRIMINALS have
done? Well, once we are free, WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE greatly need
to honestly debate that entire huge issue, needless to say.

We The American People are sure sick and tired of always watching our
ELITE Rich and Ruling Class get away with horrific degrees of massive
high treason, etc., etc., etc. In pure horror we all did watch on
our TV sets those Americans in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina
BEGGING day after day for water, food, medical care, etc., as SUPER
CRIMINALS had a blockade of New Orleans in place and refused to allow
any water, food, etc., into that city for a full week! That was
televised LIVE all around the entire planet earth, too. That
atrocity blockade did intentionally murder scores and scores of
utterly innocent American citizens. Who are stood trial and been
convicted, sentenced, for murdering all of those American citizens,
for needlessly torturing those others for a solid week, etc.? NO
ONE! The ELITE Rich and Ruling Class always get away with massive
atrocities, massive degrees of high treason, etc., a fact of life.
So what is so ELITE about them all? Well, among criminals they are
truly ELITE because their actions prove they are SUPER CRIMINALS and
not like our run of the mill everyday lizards who we have incarcerated
in our jails and prisons all over our USA. Who has been criminally
charged, convicted, sentenced for that Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco? Once
again no one! Those SUPER CRIMINALS who rule our nation brainwashed
over half of The American People into believing that Saddam Hussein
and his Iraq attacked our USA on 9-11, that Iraq has weapons of mass
destruction, etc. ALL of our US federal politicians knew The TRUTH
that Iraq and Saddam Hussein never, ever attacked The USA on 9-11.
And they ALL did know that TRUTH that those aluminum tubes that Dumbo
Bush and his regime had brainwashed The American People to believe
could be used to make nukes, could never, ever be used to make any
nukes, because they were the wrong kind of aluminum tubes. I learned
that they could not be used to make any nukes from a program on PUBLIC
TV, and that our own Department of Energy, our EXPERTS all said that
no way in hell could those aluminum tubes ever be used to make any
nukes ... and what we Americans see on Public TV, we know that ALL of
our federal politicians knew, also. Here did have our US President,
VP, their regime, and then entire US Congress all knowing The TRUTH,
that Saddam Hussein and his Iraq did NOT attack The USA on 9-11, that
those aluminum tubes could never be used to make any nukes, that
Saddam Hussein and his Iraq has absolutely no weapons of mass
destruction, etc., and yet those SUPER CRIMINALS all did vote to
attack Iraq in that horrific Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco ... which did
murder over one million utterly innocent Iraqis, as the population of
Iraq was very suddenly reduced by over one million people experts
say ... they believe they died from no safe drinking water, no food to
eat, no medicines or medical care for diseases, etc., and they were
buried in unmarked graves all over Iraq. Who all were those SUPER
CRIMINALS who voted for that Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco, voted to bankroll
it, etc.? I think just about our entire US Congress ... and we still
have a bunch of them in our US Congress today! The lunatic
Rockefellers who own EXXON wanted to criminally steal those STATE
OWNED IRAQI OIL FIELDS for their EXXON, for BP that is half American
owned, so ALL of our mass media was criminally controlled to promote
that horrific Iraqi WAR CRIME Fiasco. What the hell does anyone
expect from those ROBBER BARON THUG SUPER FASCIST PIG Rockefellers?
That is just so very typical of their enormously huge thievery.

If The American People knew The TRUTH, naturally, they would vote that
everyone who loses property, wages, etc., in this WAR is paid in full
by our US government for their war time loses, plus all who are
disabled at paid at least the national average income, all orphans are
justly compensated, etc. The FREE American People always did vote to
cover their own asses, the asses of their own loved ones, by voting to
cover everyone's ass. That would have forced our federal politicians
to keep increasing the taxes on our Rich ... and our Rich would have
been completely taxed our of existence many, many long decades ago
paying their JUST and FAIR share of the TAXES in this on going WAR.
To prevent that JUSTICE being done, the lunatic Rockefeller Family
HIDES THIS ON GOING WAR FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ... and they have
their PUPPETS in our US government doing their atrocity, grossly
treasonous, police of hiding this war from The American People, also.

What would WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE do IF we were free? Oh,
traditionally, we would invite those Top Sputnik Forces Generals to
our USA and have then explain to ALL Americans exactly what the hell
is going on, why they are attacking us and our USA, what the hell they
want from WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, etc., etc., etc. Those Sputnik
Forces Generals would tell us what the hell this bullshit is all
about, etc., and they then would offer us their great peace treaty
package deal. WE THE PEOPLE knowing that there is absolutely no way
to even use a military to defeat them, that they have WON this a very
long time ago when their put those sputniks into orbit, would then
decide to just do their great peace treaty package deal and to assist
them to put real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy into ALL
nations on this earth. But naturally, WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE would
DEMAND that The Sputnik Forces immediately OPEN THEIR RECORDS AND MAKE
THEM ALL PUBLIC, and respect our right to have the true history of our
entire human race returned to us, respect our right to decide what to
do with any and all Americans who are SUPER CRIMINALS, etc. The
names, pictures, all of the crimes, genocide, atrocities, war crimes,
etc., of those SUPER CRIMINALS would all be made PUBLIC and The
Sputnik Forces would have to respect the right of The American People
to have ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE ... and to democratically decide what
to do with all of those SUPER CRIMINALS. And so naturally, ALL OF
THESE SUPER CRIMINAL TRAITORS DO NOT WANT THEIR GROSS HIGH TREASON
MADE PUBLIC ... so they all criminally conspire to continue to HOLD WE
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HOSTAGE IN THIS ON GOING WAR.

And therefore WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE know have Jackass Obama
functioning on the very same level that CRAZY QADDAFI, INC. and INSANE
ASSAD, INC. function on. Jackass Obama has his Department of
Homeland Stupidity buying itself a zillion assault rifles and rounds
of internationally illegal hollow point bullets to use against any
loyal, patriotic Americans who try to FREE themselves and their nation
and restore our completely overthrown US Constitution and the
democracy that it established. Now those SUPER CRIMINAL horrific
TRAITORS Obama and Biden say that they will ban the sale of assault
rifles, ammo clips that hold lots of bullets, etc., in their utterly
UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL and just OVERTHROW OUR US CONSTITUTION to
do that all. The Second Amendment, very clearly, states that WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE have a right to buy those assault rifles, etc., and in
order to ban their sale it would take a legal amendment of our US
Constitution.

PLUS I can never, ever get Jackass Obama to obey the oath of office
that he told, to DEFEND AND UPHOLD OUR US CONSTITUTION, which means
that he absolutely must explain this entire huge mess to all of the
brass in his US Military and then order them to round up ALL RICH and
put them all, with their families and all of their posterity, into
remotely located camps and do that same thing with ALL Jews, and
PROTECT WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE from those horrific SUPER CRIMINAL
TRAITORS. Ninety-five percent of all Americans are NOT RICH and
they are NOT JEWS, so to protect them all, that tiny minority who are
rich or Jews absolutely must be removed from our society so they can
no longer exploit us, harm us, etc., at all and we are safe from them
HORRIFIC SUPER CRIMINAL TRAITORS.

GUN OWNERS: BE WARNED that now we have our US government functioning
on the very same level that CRAZY QADDAFI, INC. and INSANE ASSAD, INC.
function on, which means after they overthrow our sacred US
Constitution with their unconstitutional gun control, next they will
be attempting to DISARM ALL AMERICANS, just like Crazy Qaddafi and
Insane Assad did to their own peoples!

By the way, how many gun owners do we now have in our USA today? I
read that the number has gone up to being over one million American
gun owners! How many Americans bought guns in the year 2012 AD? I
think the number of background checks our government ran, plus the
number of guns sold by ways that they did not been to have any
background checks, says that OVER TWENTY MILLION AMERICANS BOUGHT GUNS
IN THE YEAR 2000 AD. This last December broke all records for the
monthly sale of guns in our nation ... I think about three million
guns were sold. As The TRUTH keeps spreading and spreading, more and
more Americans run out to buy GUNS! It would not shock me if we now
had TWO GUNS for every man, women, child, and infant in our USA ... we
used to have only one gun for every man, woman, child, and infant in
our USA. LOOK AND SEE WHAT OUR US GOVERNMENT IS NOW DOING, PLEASE,
YOU ALL! They are currently functioning on the very same level that
Crazy Qaddafi and Insane Assad function on and armed their Department
of Homeland Stupidity with a zillion assault rifles and rounds of
internationally illegal hollow point bullets to use against WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE ... to use against any loyal, patriotic American who
attempts to FREE themselves, to FREE their USA, and to restore their
overthrown US Constitution and the democracy that it established!
Those folks in both Libya and Syria has an extremely hard time freeing
themselves because they had been completely disarmed ... DO NOT ALLOW
THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOU ALL, please! But extra assault rifles, ammo
clips, ammo, etc., so that you can SHARE them with Americans who need
them, but do not have them! BE SMART, please, BE SMART.

Will passing more UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL cause The American
People to go BALLISTIC and just force them to brutally butcher the
entire TRAITOROUS Rich and Ruling Class, their families, all of their
posterity, along with ALL Jews? That just might happen, simply
because today we have a hell of a lot more Americans who know The
TRUTH then we had back when TRAITOR Biden did his past
unconstitutional ten year ban on the sale of assault rifles. I just
do NOT know at all. And then all non rich Americans, very rapidly,
keep becoming a hell of a lot poorer and poorer, so that might cause
many of them to think that the time is right to just brutally butcher
those horrific TRAITORS who rule our nation, along with our SUPER
CRIMINAL RICH and ALL ATROCITY DOING ZIONIST JEWS. I just do not
know at all. Like exactly how much more forever sharply increasing
hellish poverty can all of our non rich take? I do not know!

A long time ago, when OCCUPY WALL STREET first came into existence, I
did realize that there was a huge problem, because virtually overnight
over eighty percent of all Americans did decide to support it, just
because they were carrying those huge signs that said ... the ninety-
nine percent vs the richest one percent ...! That means that back
then, over eighty percent of all Americans would just love to brutally
butcher our entire corrupt Rich and Ruling Class ... those folks KNOW
that both of our only two major political parties have been royally
kissing those fascist asses on WALL STREET who only represent the
economical interests of the very richest one percent and they have
been doing that since Reagan was in office. Oh yes, both of our only
two major political parties are far, far, far to the right of any and
all major political parties in all first world nations, because their
voting record proves they are both FASCISTS! Fascism is simply a
dictatorship of The Rich that always overthrows democracy, and that is
why all of the people in all democracies are always educated from the
time that they are born to always ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF
ALL FASCISTS ... in order to defend their right to have ... POWER TO
THE PEOPLE ... to rule themselves by having real, honest, freedom,
liberty, and democracy ... a constitutional democracy.

The Sputnik Forces? Always remember that this generation in The
Sputnik Forces did NOT create this entire game plan, they only
INHERITED this huge on going mess. This game plan was put into place
BEFORE The Sputnik Forces made The Rockefeller Family into the very
richest family on this planet earth and into ROBBER BARON THUGS, which
is simply another term for SUPER FASCIST PIGS. Why was this game
plan put into place. Oh, to hide the existence of their sputniks and
what they were doing with their sputniks of the past millennium ...
due to the radio being invented. I always believe that back then The
Sputnik Forces were acting like cornered, trapped animals, they had to
do something and this was simply the only thing, back then, they could
think of doing ... things back then were a lot more primitive on this
earth ... and there were not all of the options that exist today.
They knew that they could make this work, they had to do something,
and this was the only thing that they could think of doing back then
due to the extremely primitive conditions of things back then.

The Sputnik Forces due to their mind reading, etc., technology are
far, far, far more advanced in any areas then the rest of mankind ...
they are like from BEYOND STAR TREK. But they are NOT PREFECT. They
used to always care to debate with me if what they were doing was WAR
or CRIME, no joke. I think we have recently ended that entire
debate ... we have decided that tiny crime is when one person kills
someone or a group of people, middle size crime is when a drug cartel,
Mafia, etc., kill people, and BIG CRIME is when nations of people kill
each other ... therefore ALL WARS ARE BIG CRIMES. What is the cause
of wars? The collective stupidity of the entire human race. If
mankind all had real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy in ALL
nations, and if all of mankind knew The TRUTH that The Sputnik Forces
does those so called miracles, etc., to make religions appear to be
real and ALL religions are a HOAX, so that ALL of mankind has a
science and reality belief system ... then we would have the
INTELLIGENTSIA of all nations controlling public opinion, as they
always have the very best ideas that sell to the most people, plus
they would be ruling all nations ... and The INTELLIGENTSIA would
never, ever settle things by going to war ... they would sit down and
debate their problems and come up with solutions to resolve their
problems, their differences. WARS ARE FOR IDIOTS, MORONS, WHO CANNOT
RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS IN A FAR MORE POSITIVE, CONSTRUCTIVE WAY ... is
what I have said my entire lifetime because it does happen to be
true. WARS are like putting sacred cow manure on burns that those
Hindus used to always do until science taught them that does not cure
those burns, it kills the people!

The American People keep to all realize that when we Americans used to
be FREE, we did not meddle in the affairs of other nations at all, we
were stay inside of our own nation, old fashion isolationists ... and
this bullshit of always giving our US Military a BLANK CHECK and our
TRAITOROUS US FEDERAL POLITICIANS USING IT TO CONTROL THE ENTIRE
PLANET EARTH IS THE INSANE DOING OF THAT LUNATIC ROCKEFELLER
FAMILY ... who think that they can outsmart and defeat The Sputnik
Forces! The lunatic Rockefeller Family is always functioning on the
level of being crazier then a bunch of bed bugs and utterly retarded,
also! We Americans were much SAFER back when we were FREE and used
to never, ever meddle in the affairs of other nations, were old
fashion isolationists, because there is no way to ever defeat The
Sputnik Forces and back then we were not trying to be any kind of
danger to them.

And ... YES ... I still have The Sputnik Forces always telling me that
soon the economy will go to hell enough and then they will be using
their sputnik lasers to pick off and kill those king pins in that
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia, burn up their receivers that
they use to listen in to those mind reading sputnik lasers, etc. I
keep asking The Sputnik Forces ... Then what next will you be
doing? The Sputnik Forces cannot do any peace treaty package deal,
or even accept an unconditional surrender, from our current US
government, because The Sputnik Forces knows that they are NOT our
duly elected government ... the lunatic Rockefellers criminally
censoring ALL of our mass media criminally rigs them all into power.
WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE might not even recognize any peace treaty, any
surrender, that our US federal politicians do, because they are NOT
OUR DULY ELECTED GOVERNMENT AT ALL ... therefore they have absolutely
no right to represent We The American People and do those things at
all. And so, I keep telling The Sputnik Forces to just KILL all our
current elected and appointed US federal politicians and put our USA
under MILITARY RULE, as they rule their own Russia, and then do their
business with our US Military.

When BRAINWASHING is the most un American, anti American, thing that
any American can do, what did Jackass Obama do while at Newtown,
Connecticut, recently? Oh, while knowing that all religions are a
HOAX, TRAITOR OBAMA gave a speech to those folks and he sounded just
like the fucking Pope! Yes, TRAITOR OBAMA was BRAINWASHING We The
American People with that religious hoax bullshit big time! Three
cheers for TRAITOR OBAMA ... BARF, Barf, and barf!

Then we have those IDIOT IRANIANS saying things like ... WE ARE PART
OF THE RESISTANCE ...! Might I ask them ... The Resistance to
exactly what? The USA being criminally controlled by a humanoid
weapons system that The Sputnik Forces made? Well, ALL Americans who
learn The TRUTH are also part of that resistance, too. Now why not
just get Putin, your great friend, to order his regular military to
attack The Sputnik Forces ... they are the ones doing this all to WE
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, needless to say? Oh, because IF Putin even
dares to think about doing such a thing, The Sputnik Forces does
things like SINK HIS SUB THE KURSK, etc.! So he will never, ever
think about such a thing at all.

Now you Iranians, why not do something SMART for once, like figure out
how you are going to soon put real, honest, freedom, liberty, and
democracy into your very own Iran? If you do not do that, well, The
Sputnik Forces will soon simply KILL YOU PIGS who are enslaving your
own peoples and they will do it themselves ... a fact of life! For
the past millennium, The Sputnik Forces always WINS and when they keep
saying that they will only be allowing real, honest, freedom, liberty,
and democracy in ALL nations, that is exactly what they do mean ...
oppose them and you are so many pounds of VERY DEAD MEAT!

Sure it would be very nice to just hang The Sputnik Forces by their
balls until they are all dead for having done this, BUT there is
absolutely no way to even defeat them to do that. And since WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE SIMPLY LOVE REAL, HONEST, FREEDOM, LIBERTY, AND
DEMOCRACY, WE GREATLY WANT TO DO THEIR GREAT PEACE TREATY PACKAGE
DEAL. And therefore, I am always BEGGING The Sputnik Forces to use
their sputnik lasers to take out of our USA their RUSSIAN MADE GARBAGE
and FREE WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, so we can just run and do their great
peace treaty package deal. A person has to be both crazier then a
bed bug and utterly retarded, too, to be at war with The Sputnik
Forces ... and since WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are NOT those ROBBER BARON
THUG, SUPER FASCIST PIG ROCKEFELLERS, well, WE ARE NOT AT WAR WITH THE
SPUTNIK FORCES.

Nancy Ann Luft

PS: If you say that our US federal politicians care to continue this
traitorous bullshit so that they are not hung by WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE for all of their past HIGH TREASON, for all being SUPER
CRIMINALS, etc., then you would be correct! If that peace treaty
package gets done, naturally, WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE would demand that
The Sputnik Forces IMMEDIATELY OPEN THEIR RECORDS so the WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE learn who has been naughty and who has been nice ...
so we can correctly punish those SUPER TRAITORS, SUPER CRIMINALS, and
their loved ones, too, most likely ... so our US federal politicians
being those SUPER TRAITORS and SUPER CRIMINALS will never, ever agree
to do that great peace treaty package deal. They ALL keep voting to
bankroll and arm those ZIONIST PIGS and their horrific OVER SIX DECADE
LONG CRIME SPREE IN THE MIDDLE EAST and doing that is a horrific crime
against human, atrocity, as you never, ever bankroll and arm such
insanely huge SUPER CRIMINALS as those ZIONIST PIG JEWS. Etc. If
you check their records, you learn that they have committed endless
acts of SUPER CRIMES, SUPER HIGH TREASON, etc., no joke. They do NOT
care to have ALL Americans learn The TRUTH about what huge GANGSTERS,
THUGS, TRAITORS, etc., they all innately are ... so they will forever
try to stay in power and overthrow our sacred democracy that our US
Constitution did create!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!