### Boy genius makes Obama CRY! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 15, 2012, 8:02:45 PM12/15/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Boy genius makes Obama CRY! ###Saturday, December 15, 2012 3:46 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

Boy genius, Adam Lanza, made President Jackass Obama publicly CRY!

Oh yes, our US President Jackass Obama MURDERS too many utterly
innocent children in Iraq, in Afghanistan, and in Pakistan to begin to
count and that does NOT cause him to cry at all, but if a boy genius
murders only twenty American children, that Jackass Obama PUBLIC CRIES
about!

And now, today, those fascist controlled gun control nuts in The USA
are once again crying that they demand GUN CONTROL. That is simply
hilarious due to that fact of life that Adam Lanza did NOT even own
any guns at all ... he used the guns his mother owned to blow off her
face killing her and then to murder those people at the school! Plus
the recent shooting out here in my part of The USA at that Portland
shopping mall was done, also, by a man who did NOT even own any guns,
too, as he stole the guns he used from a friend! That other boy
genius, James Holmes, the one who murdered those folks at that move
theater in Denver, Colorado was NOT A GUN NUT, either!

And so ... a person does ask himself/herself ... What is going on with
these boy geniuses like James Holmes and Adam Lanza to cause them to
become mass murderers? Oh, they are simply going ... POSTAL ... for
the very same reason that all Americans always go ... POSTAL ...!
The Sputnik Forces is tracking them with their mind reading, thought
sending, disaster, etc., causing sputnik lasers and that always caused
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia, that has a receiver that picks
up on those mind reading, etc., sputnik lasers to be after them and to
get all kinds of people to terrorize them in time to their thoughts,
to do very bad things to them, to convince them that Mafia will kill
them ... that causes them to think ... I WILL TAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WITH
ME TO MY GRAVE ... and so they attempt to kill a hell of a lot of
other people and not just do nothing as they get murdered off by that
Mafia. Both of those boy geniuses, James Holmes and Adam Lanza, were
NOT EVEN GUN NUTS at all, so gun control would NOT have stopped them
at all from doing their mass murder thing. No guns? No problem for
a genius level person. They will simply do other things like rent a
huge truck and drive in full speed right through a playground crowded
with tiny children a few times to see how many of them they can
butcher, etc.

What that Mafia goes after utterly innocent people, that Mafia turns
their entire lives in PURE HELL, never ending PURE HELL on this
earth. All they end up doing is suffering enormously ever second.
After a while they end up believing DEATH IS GREAT ... because the
dead no longer can feel any pain ... and so when they learn that a
person has died, they are truly happy for them because their suffering
has finally ended! They simply can no longer recall what normal is,
what being alive and not suffering to the nth degree is, and so they
end up thinking that everyone is always suffering to the nth degree
like they, themselves, always are ... and the only escape from that
insanely huge suffering is death ... so death becomes a very good
thing to them. And so I am not sure if Adam Lanza even believed that
he was hurting those children who he murdered, as he might have
honestly believed that he was SAVING those children ... by killing
them they would not have to endure a lifetime of pure hellish
suffering like he had to endure.

There are today in The USA many MILLIONS of us Mafia VICTIMS like
myself, like James Holmes, like Adam Lanza, etc. I was born on Feb.
7th, 1943 in West Milwaukee Wisconsin and The Mafia had my last name
spelled three different ways on one very tiny piece of paper, my birth
certificate, to tell me that they were after ME from the day that I
was born. They tracked my late father before I was born, and I was
his SEVENTH CHILD and to tell him that seven was NOT LUCKY for him,
that did that to my birth certificate. I am a genius level person,
too, just like James Holmes and Adam Lanza. I do have a SUMMA CUM
LAUDE BA with two majors, psychology and sociology, and a minor in
social work and I got it in only two calendar years and did not attend
college that normal four years to get it. Why have I, myself, not
done what both geniuses James Holmes and Adam Lanza have done to make
a political statement like they both have done? Oh, very obviously,
because The Sputnik Forces simply will never, ever allow me to become
like them, as The Sputnik Forces wants me to ... WRITE FOR
THEM ...! And The Sputnik Forces, also, never, ever allows me to
commit suicide, either, to escape this utterly unthinkable pure hell
that I am always forced to live in! Soon I shall become seventy years
old ... I never, ever thought I would be forced to live this long in
this pure hell on earth ... but here I am and I am still writing
things for The Sputnik Forces, who will send me beyond pure
excruciating pure and torture the hell out of me if I dare to refuse
to write for them. And so ... What will I be doing this Xmas
season? ... Well, like always, I shall be totally and completely alone
in my hell! The Mafia does NOT even allow me to have any family or
friends, if I try to have those entities, they always get control and
total control of them and use them to do things to me that can greatly
injure me, or murder me. HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU ALL ... as I, myself,
shall be once again forced to live in my extremely lonely PURE HELL ON
EARTH.

By the way, I just never, ever wanted to write to any of our US
Presidents, any members of our US Congress, etc., at all about any of
this, BUT The Sputnik Forces TORTURED ME to the nth degree to force me
to do so. Why did I not care to write to any of them? Well, very
obviously, because THEY ARE ALL HORRIFIC TRAITORS and that being the
only reason that Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia continues to
exist, stays in business, in our USA. That Mafia got President
Reagan, his Vice President, their families to say and do things in
time to my thoughts, to terrorize me in time to my thoughts, long
BEFORE I wrote to any of them about this ... so therefore ... why
write to those horrific TRAITORS at all about any of this?

MY DEAR INTERNET READERS you all need to just ask yourselves ... With
me writing to all US President, all of those members of our US
Congress, all US Attorney Generals, etc., since 1984 when Reagan was
in office ... exactly what has any of them to date to protect ME, my
fellow millions of American VICTIMS like myself, to protect our lives,
to protect our rights, etc.? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! They all do the
very same thing, they all just let ... AN ENEMY MADE ... A RUSSIAN
MADE ... MAFIA OF OUR RICH to murder us, to commit endless, utterly
unthinkable crimes, atrocities, etc., to use all ... to all MILLIONS
OF US! Oh well, at least boy genius Adam Lanza was smart enough to
have found a way to make that horrific TRAITOR President Jackass Obama
to PUBLICLY CRY!

Oh, by the way, are the mentally ill that MAFIA makes, all a bunch of
homicidal maniacs? HELL NO and statistics will always prove that
they do always have the very lowest rate of homicide in our entire
USA! Only once in a blue moon does that Mafia go after some genius
level person who firmly believes that if their morally good and great
ass, their utterly loyal and patriotic ass, has NO RIGHT TO BE HERE,
THEN NO AMERICAN HAS ANY RIGHT TO BE HERE, EITHER ... and so they
become a mass murderer seeing how many other Americans they can take
to their graves with them. It is truly a ... POLITICAL STATEMENT ...
that they are making! I, myself, am never, ever free to do that, nor
am I ever free to kill myself, either, to escape this utterly
unbearable pure hell that I am forced to always live in. But trust
me when I tell you all, those twenty children are far, far better off
all being dead then being forced to stay alive and to live as I have
been forced to live now for all most seventy years! Death is a far
more humane option for them all then for them all to live like I have
been forced to live my entire life time. I had President Pothead
Clinton just allow that MAFIA to terrorize my surgeons during my lung
cancer surgery to needless remove one of my ribs from my body ... YES,
THAT MAFIA CRIMINALLY STOLE ONE OF MY RIBS OUT OF MY BODY! Jeez,
after that, well, I always wonder ... What will next happen to me?
And trust me, I truly do NOT care to be alive to learn what that Mafia
will next do to me utterly innocent, morally good and great, loyal and
patriotic ass! And yet, after that all I still have that HORRIFIC
TRAITOR President Jackass Obama, his Vice President Biden, all kinds
of members of our US Congress, our US Attorney
General, etc., all still refusing to do anything at all to protect
me. Oh well, they have all been such HORRIFIC TRAITORS TO WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE for so very long now, that I am honestly too terrified
of them all to have anything at all to now do with them all.

By the way, exactly how many utterly innocent children have you
already murdered with your drones, President Jackass Obama, sir? Oh,
that is okay because that is part of your ... WAR ON TERRORISM ...?
Well, what is the only major reason those Islamic terrorists care to
attack The USA, us Americans, and The West, Jackass Obama? Oh,
because The West supports those ZIONIST JEWS and because The USA keeps
bankrolling and arming those ZIONIST JEWS to criminally occupy ... THE
LEGALLY OWNED HOMELAND OF THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE ...! Oh, but those
ZIONIST PIG JEWS did brainwash all of mankind, us Americans, with
horrific LIES saying that ... Jews have a right to return, because
Arabs forced Jews to leave the middle east. Okay ... so where in
history did those Arabs ever force any Jews to leave the middle
east? Oh, history always proves that those Arabs never, ever forced
those Jews to leave the middle east at all ... and that is why those
GOD DAMNED PURE EVIL ZIONIST PIG JEWS NEVER TELL US THE NAME OF THE
WAR, THE YEARS IT TOOK PLACE, ETC., IN WHICH ARABS FORCED JEWS TO
LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST. Just watch that TV mini series that the
government of Israel made, that aired repeatedly on Public TV in our
USA in the early 1980s, called ... The History of The Jewish
People ... President Jackass Obama. Jews were still all living in
the middle east about the time that Columbus sailed the blue ... then
that TV mini series skips centuries of Jewish History completely ...
and the next time you get to see is Jews being in Europe and they are
talking about the ... Diaspora ... the dispersion of Jews from the
middle east ... and they never, ever mention at all that they just
skipped centuries of Jewish History, never, ever mention at all how or
why those Jews all ended up in Europe, etc., etc., etc.! The only
reason that I did watch the entire TV Mini Series on The History of
The Jewish People, that was made by the government of Israel was to
learn why Jews had left the middle east ... and NOT one word was ever
mentioned as to why Jews had left the middle east. And so I
thought ... My God, IF those Arabs had really forced Jews to leave the
middle east, a huge part of that TV Mini Series would have been about
that all and since that was never, ever mentioned at all, not even
once, that must be a HORRIFIC LIE and it must never, ever have
happened at all.

And so I end up with The Sputnik Forces telling me that they did have
their sputniks orbiting our earth when those Jews left the middle east
and they know why those Jews left the middle east. Jews were being
made insanely rich by exploiting to the nth degree those foreigners
and their trade caravans that had to pass through their lands as all
of this earth's most important trade routes did pass through their
lands. Then mankind invented HUGE CARGO SHIPS and all of those goods
were suddenly shipped BY SEA making those Jews all insanely poor and
so of their own free wills, those Jews all did decide to LEGALLY SELL
THEIR LANDS, everything, TO THOSE ARABS to get lots of gold to use to
travel to distant nations as those Jews went in search of brand new
groups of non Jews to exploit to death to once again make themselves
insanely rich. So the next thing we all get to read in history is
one nation in Europe after another, exiling all of their Jews, kicking
them all out, because JEWS HOGGED UP ALL OF THEIR NATIONAL WEALTH
REDUCING THE NATIVE PEOPLE TO BEING THE SLAVES WHO GET TO SERVICE THAT
MASTER RICH RACE OF JEWS. Oh yes, that endless pure evil greed of
those Jews did cause an old fashion slave uprising and their slaves,
those native peoples who Jews had reduced to being the slaves who
service their master Jewish race, rebelled and kicked all Jews out of
their nations. Jews between WWI and WWII were the only group in all
of Europe who kept getting richer and richer and more and more
politically powerful and that did cause a backlash that got Hitler and
his Nazis into power, who cared to simply exile all Jews but by then
no nation was stupid enough to take them, and so they just gassed to
death that humanoid garbage called JEWS. And today, are Jews
behaving any better, President Jackass Obama? FUCK NO! Now we have
Jews brainwashing the entire human race with LIES in order to
criminally steal that land that is THE LEGALLY OWNED HOMELAND OF THE
PALESTINIAN PEOPLE ... and refusing to pack up and get the hell out of
the middle east! Oh well, here we go again ... THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS
VERY OBVIOUSLY AN EXTREMELY DEAD JEW ... is what the entire human race
will soon all be saying ... as they HOLOCAUST TO DEATH EVERY JEW ON
OUR ENTIRE PLANET EARTH THIS TIME ... because that is exactly what
those Jews have now overly earned for themselves!

Jews are always extremely hard core racist pigs, President Jackass
Obama, a fact of life, as they always believe that they have a right
to be the richest group on this entire planet earth and all others
only have the right to be the low life slaves who get to service their
Rich Jewish Master Race. Go to Israel right now, Jackass Obama, and
just watch how those Israeli Jews treat those Arabs who are citizens
of Israel. The fuck those Arabs in education, in housing, in jobs,
etc., in all things, constantly, to the nth degree like those Jews are
truly a bunch of extremely hard core racist pigs ... like those God
damned PURE EVIL JEWS are always attempting for force those Arabs who
are citizens of Israel to all flee from Israel so those JEWS can have
a JEW ONLY state there. And ever the government of Israel is GUILTY
of that HARD CORE RACISM, as the only make bomb shelters for Jews and
none at all for those Arabs who are citizens of Israel ... those Arabs
get to stay above ground as those Jews use them as HUMAN SHIELDS in
those wars! And the way you keep royally kissing that dirty, filthy,
nasty ass of Netanyahu makes me to wonder, President Jackass
Obama, ... Are you also willing to royally kiss the asses of our own
KKK ... or is that too much pure evil racism for your own BLACK ASS
and do you only support that pure evil racism of Jews?

Oh well, that is ONLY one way to even win that ... WAR ON
TERRORISM ... MORON Jackass Obama, and that is to stop supporting
ISRAEL THE ATROCITY ... to just tell all Americans The TRUTH that
those JEWS DID LEGALLY SELL THAT LAND TO THOSE ARABS WHEN THEY LEFT IT
AND THEREFORE DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO NOW BE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AT
ALL and all of those Jews greatly need to just pack up and get the
hell out of the middle east. Just tell ALL Americans The TRUTH that
Jews have been intentionally brainwashing them all with horrific LIES
that Arabs had forced them to leave and therefore Jews have a right to
return in order to CRIMINALLY DEFRAUD AMERICAN TAX PAYERS OUT OF THEIR
HARD EARNED MONEY TO BANKROLL AND ARM THOSE ZIONIST JEWS TO COMMIT
THEIR OVER SIX DECADE LONG HORRIFIC ZIONIST CRIME SPREE IN THE MIDDLE
EAST. Just tell all of the brass in our US Military THE TRUTH and
order them to round up ALL JEWS and put them all into remote camps and
keep them there and force them to build factories and work in those
factories to REPAY everyone they now own huge amounts of money to for
their ZIONIST ATROCITIES. Naturally, take all things those Jews own
from them all, since they are all ZIONIST ATROCITY GOING PIGS and use
it to first repay our US government all that money those PIGS have
criminally defrauded it out of off to pay for that OVER SIX DECADE
LONG HORRIFIC ZIONIST CRIME SPREE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ... and keep
those Jews working their asses off in those camps until they honestly
earn enough money to repay all of those Palestinians, Arabs, for the
enormously huge damages that they are now all owned by those Jews,
too. This all PROVES beyond and all reasonable doubt that that The
USA and WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are completely unable to cope with any
Jews upon our soil and we absolutely must now have ... A JEW FREE
USA ... as we can never, ever trust any Jews to even live in the same
society with any of them.

Oh well, I keep telling you, President Jackass Obama, to immediately
and completely remove ALL of your US Military from both Iraq and
Afghanistan ... just order ALL of our US Military back on only our own
US soil, please! Oh, but the lunatic Rockefellers wanted to colonize
Afghanistan in order to put a US OIL PIPE LINE through it, and
Pakistan that they have paid for in US foreign aid welfare, in order
to get their OIL out of The Caspian Sea for their EXXON? True! But
the later put their oil pipe line in through Turkey, Georgia, etc.,
and they do NOT now need to colonize Afghanistan, etc., so you can
just immediately and completely remove ALL of our US Military from
there. Oh, but the lunatic Rockefellers wanted to criminally steal
those state owned oil fields in Iraq for their EXXON? True and that
failed because those Iraqis were just not stupid enough to sell their
state owned oil fields to anyone, because they, themselves, greatly
need the money from them, so that, too, did fail. WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE are truly sick and tired of that MAFIA OF OUR RICH FASCISTS
always criminally controlling our US Military, President Jackass
Obama ... so just order our entire US Military back on our US soil and
keep them all home here! How many utterly innocent CHILDREN have
you, President Jackass Obama, MURDERED with your drones, etc.? TOO
MANY TO COUNT! Well, how dare you PUBLICLY CRY when such a tiny
few American children end up dead!

Oh, The FISCAL CLIFF! Now that utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY IS CRYING
THAT THE USA IS BEING BURIED IN RED INK! Okay, President Jackass
Obama, who is causing ... THE USA TO NOW BE BURIED IN RED INK?

Oh, the biggest cause of our US being now buried in RED INK is our
utterly FASCIST RICH CLASS who did overthrow our US Constitution and
the democracy that it established to IMPOSE THEIR FASCIST FREE TRADE
UPON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO HAD JUST VOTED, LIKE THEY ALWAYS VOTE, TO
KEEP THEIR TRADE TARIFFS AND TO NOT HAVE ANY FASCIST FREE TRADE ...
because our Fascist Rich wanted to move their factories to third world
nations in order to exploit that cheap slave labor in them to increase
their own profits to make themselves richer and richer! That caused
The USA to very rapidly go from being the very richest nation that
ever existed on our entire planet earth to being the now the very
poorest nation to now exist ... it did turn our HUGE TRADE SURPLUS
INTO A HUGE TRADE DEFICIT to make us dirt poor and cause us to be
buried in endless amounts of RED INK. Yes, the huge price The USA is
paying to make our Rich RECORD BREAKING RICH is that we are now being
buried in endless amounts of RED INK.

What is the second biggest cause of The USA now being buried in all of
that RED INK, President Jackass Obama, sir? Oh, REPUBLICAN US
PRESIDENTS Harding and Reagan did the very same thing to cause a GREAT
DEPRESSION, they both cut the taxes on our Rich too greatly, to cause
our Rich to be RECORD BREAKING RICH. Naturally with our entire US
economy SHRINKING AND SHRINKING MORE AND MORE EVERY YEAR, it means
less and less tax money is being taken in by our local, state, and
federal governments which is causing The USA is end up being buried in
more and more of that RED INK. To end this on going GREAT
DEPRESSION, you must do ... AN FDR STIMULUS PACKAGE ... increase the
taxes on our Rich who are now RECORD BREAKING RICH and take that
SURPLUS WEALTH from them all and give it back to our non rich, who are
our huge consuming class in order to IMPROVE SALES so our economy will
start to finally grow once again.

Oh, what GREAT DEPRESSION? That one that is being criminally hidden
by those US government numbers, statistics, all being criminally
cooked to hell ... now that is the third reason why The USA is now
being buried in all that RED INK ... our Rich did criminally cook
those numbers to hell in order to hide this on going GREAT DEPRESSION
from The American People that cutting the taxes on our Rich is
causing. The honest rate of inflation has been averaging about TEN
PERCENT A YEAR since that Boskin Commission met under President
Pothead Clinton and any idiot knows when inflation is that great it
will destroy the entire national economy.

Okay, President Jackass Obama, that utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY keeps
crying that ... THE USA IS BEING BURIED IN TOO MUCH RED INK. So
what or who is causing that to now happen? The ENDLESS PURE EVIL
GREED OF OUR FASCIST RICH is the first cause of The USA being buried
in that RED INK, the ENDLESS PURE EVIL GREED OF OUR FASCIST RICH is
the second leading cause of our USA being now buried in too much RED
INK, and the ENDLESS PURE EVIL GREED OF THE FASCIST RICH is the third
leading cause of our USA now being buried in too much RED INK.

And so, my very dear President Jackass Obama, sir, might I ask you
sir, ... Why does that utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY care to now harm,
hurt, us non rich Americans by cutting to hell our Social Security,
our Medicare, our Medicaid, what is still left of our SAFETY NET, when
we so greatly need it due to our FASCIST RICH being the three leading
causes of our nation now being buried in all of that RED INK?

Needless to say, President Jackass Obama, that we non rich Americans
believe that YOU GREATLY NEED TO TAX THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF OUR RICH,
and not do anything at all to hurt, harm, us non rich any more,
please! The PRICE of making our Rich RECORD BREAKING RICH is to BURY
THE USA IN FOREVER INCREASING RED INK ... that is just too great of a
price.

And for God's sake, President Jackass Obama, might you just throw a
hell of a lot of very cold water on your entire US Congress and WAKE
THEM ALL UP, please, so they realize that TODAY THE USA IS NOW THE
VERY POOREST NATION ON THIS ENTIRE PLANET EARTH and they greatly need
to now get rid of their entire yearly national budget, because is all
is only fit to The USA being the very richest nation on this earth and
we just have NOT been that for a hell of a long time now. Just CHECK
to learn what the very poorest nations on this earth spend their
entire yearly national budget on, please! Oh, everyone on earth
always screams that if they do not spend every penny of the yearly
national budget on taking care of their own poor people, they are
GUILTY OF HORRIFIC CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, ATROCITIES! Yes sir,
President Jackass Obama, our national budget is very easy to figure
out ... you only need one kind of thing in it ... the kind of thing
that HELPS POOR AMERICANS! Only rich nations can afford to waste
money having a defense department, waste money on bullshit like NASA,
etc., waste money buying foreign friends with huge amounts of WELFARE
foreign aid money, etc., and The USA is currently the very poorest
nation on this entire planet earth, therefore The USA can no longer
afford any of those things at all.

Oh well, in order to PREVENT an armed class war in our own USA,
President Jackass Obama, please do NOT CARE this time at all ... just
DEMAND that utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY only sharply increase the taxes
on our Rich, who are now RECORD BREAKING RICH, because the pure evil
endless greed of our Rich are the top leading three causes of our
nation now being buried in all of that RED INK. All that RED INK is
simply the huge price that our nation is paying for our PURE EVIL
GREED IS GREAT FASCIST RICH having made itself RECORD BREAKING
RICH. Those greedy pigs have already just about completely
destroyed our entire middle class and reduced them to being our
working poor today ... and soon their will solidly unite with our poor
and ... BURY THE RICH and TAKE BACK THEIR USA from those horrific,
atrocity doing TRAITORS.

And I do keep telling you what to do about this entire huge mess,
President Jackass Obama, sir. Just tell ALL of the brass in your
entire US Military The TRUTH about it all in great detail and then
order them to ROUND UP ALL RICH and put them into CAMPS that are
remotely located and next do that same thing to ALL JEWS. The People
want ALL OF THEIR MONEY because it is all criminally stolen from The
People. To dry them all out, you need to put them into camps and
have them build their own factories and do some honest work to
honestly earn from money for food, water, etc.! Then just RUN and
do that GREAT PEACE TREATY PACKAGE DEAL with The Sputnik Forces as The
American People will just love to ASSIST them to put real, honest,
freedom, liberty, and democracy into ALL nations on this earth, and
that way we get all of our national defense from The Sputnik Forces
for FREE, and that today is honestly the only thing that we can now
afford. Make sure that The Sputnik Forces agree to completely OPEN
THEIR RECORDS and MAKE THEM PUBLIC so that The American People can all
learn who these bastard MAFIA shit asses are, etc., and then just let
The American People decide what they want done to them. That is The
Sputnik Forces respecting our right to ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE ...
letting the people make those decisions about their own citizens,
their own nation, etc.! And if you do not listen to me, President
Jackass Obama? Well, just be prepared for the people soon brutally
butchering our entire Rich and Ruling Class, their families with all
of their posterity, along with ALL JEWS, as they use force to take
back their USA and to restore their overthrown US Constitution and the
sacred democracy that it did establish. After what our Rich Class
and our Jews have done, well, the people will never, ever agree to now
live in the same society with any of them, as they can never, ever be
trusted at all, a fact of life.

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: What are the three leading causes of all of that RED INK that
utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY keeps crying their asses off about,
President Jackass Obama, sir? Oh, THE ENDLESS PURE EVIL GREED OF OUR
FASCIST RICH are the top three leading causes of all of that endless
RED INK! Odd how those TRAITOR TEA PARTY FASCIST PIGS keeps
attempting to brainwash everyone with those horrific LIES that we non
rich are the cause! They sure do know how to make the asses of all
non rich Americans burn in pure rage ... and to soon all be
screaming ... VIVA LA REVOLUCION ... BBQ THE RICH FOR BRUNCH ... etc.

PPS: If you are really worried about keeping our CHILDREN ALIVE,
President Jackass Obama, then why do not you FORCE those FASCIST TEA
PARTY TRAITORS to vote to put a real SAFETY NET back into place to
correctly house those growing numbers of homeless families in our
nation ... as it is not their fault that there are no jobs for
them ... that is the fault of our GREED IS GREAT FASCIST RICH who are
TRAITORS who moved our factories to other nations in order to make
only themselves richer and richer! Why not just explain this all to
ALL of the brass in our entire US Military and just order them to put
all of those FASCIST TEA PARTY TRAITORS in our US Congress at GITMO
where they truly all do really belong? What the hell do you always
have against just doing your job, President Jackass Obama, after all
you did take an oath of office to uphold and defend our US
Constitution and the democracy that it did create ... that is your
only job ... so why not just decide to do it for once. FASCISM IS
NEVER, EVER LEGAL IN ANY DEMOCRACY as it always overthrows all
democracies ... so just order our US Military to put all of those
FASCIST TEA PARTY PIGS in your US Congress at GITMO and have then all
stand trial for HIGH TREASON in front of a military tribune!