### Obama, stop murdering our American children! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 17, 2012, 5:17:13 PM12/17/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Obama, stop murdering our American children! ###Monday, December
17, 2012 1:06 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

President Jackass Obama, might you please just STOP MURDERING OUR
AMERICAN CHILDREN IN HUGE NUMBERS?

I really did think you, Jackass Obama, were simply HILARIOUS publicly
crying about those twenty dead children that CHILD Adam Lanza did
murder ... when you, yourself, year after year, murder insanely huge
numbers of our American Children!

What is always the biggest cause of children, of young adults,
committing suicide in our own USA, Jackass Obama? Oh, Rockefeller's
Rich Man's Mafia being after them and FORCING them to kill
themselves! I was once a tiny child and I do know that fact of life
first hand! I did know a few dozen other children, who had that
Mafia after them, when I was tiny. That Mafia did FORCE them all to
commit suicide and I was the only one of them who did live to become
an adult.

What is life like for me today, Jackass Obama? Oh, the same it has
always been since the day that I was born back on Feb. 7th, 1943. I
cannot leave my tiny apartment, as I am simply far too terrified to do
so ... that Mafia might have someone out there who cares to physically
attack me, again, or who will attempt to rape me, again, etc. I am
always afraid to answer my door ... The Mafia just might control that
bastard on the other side of it. I am always afraid to answer my
telephone, because that might be some stooge of The Mafia calling
me. I could never, ever go to school, attend college, without that
Mafia criminally controlling my teachers, my college instructors,
etc. I cannot ever apply for a job ... because The Mafia will always
criminally control all of those who I must speak to about getting
myself a job.

Children are NOT stupid, Jackass Obama, and they just know what things
are called INSANE in our society ... they just pick up that
information when they are very tiny. They know that they can never,
ever mention that other people are READING THEIR MINDS, always
terrorizing them in time to their thoughts, etc., because to even say
such things will always get them labeled INSANE. Those children
live today, just like I did live when I, myself, was a tiny child,
Jackass Obama. I was one of ten children and that Mafia did
criminally control them all along with both of my parents, too, and
all of my teachers at school. I used to hear my older siblings
saying things such as ... TO SURVIVE THEM, YOU BETTER JOIN THEM ...
etc. In order to SURVIVE that Mafia all of my siblings and both of
my parents did decide to always obey that Mafia and to always do
extremely bad things to ME. The only people who did not do things
to always hurt me were some strangers who I just met and that Mafia
had not yet gotten criminal control of!

And what do ALL children want, Jackass Obama? Oh, to get an
education and then to get a job ... to marry and have their own
children. Can WE CHILDREN that Mafia is after do those very simply
things in life? HELL NO! That Mafia will always criminally control
all of our teachers, all of our collage instructors, everyone who we
attempt to get a job from, etc.! WE HAVE NO FUTURE AT ALL ... and
that ... MAFIA JUST FORCES US TO MURDER OURSELVES IN HUGE NUMBERS.
Honestly ... What kind of life can we children, who that Mafia goes
after ever have, Jackass Obama? Oh, very obviously, that Mafia will
always only allow us to live in the gutters and to eat out of garbage
cans our entire life times! The huge overwhelming majority of us
children that Mafia goes after would never, ever think about ever
hurting another human being ... having personally experienced,
UNJUSTLY, so much hellish pure pain our entire lifetimes, well, we
cannot cause others to unjustly suffer at all. And so we simply,
just about always decide to kill ourselves to escape our pure hell on
this earth. WE ARE FORCED BY THAT MAFIA TO KILL OURSELVES! We can
pick either to stay alive in forever live in those gutters eating our
of garbage cans, as that is always the only future that Mafia will
allow us to have, or we can avoid that pure endless hell on earth by
killing ourselves ... and so just about all of us decide to simply
kill ourselves.

And in my old age now I keep asking myself ... If all of us Mafia
victims always did what James Holmes recently did in Denver, Colorado,
or that what Adam Lanza just did in Newtown, Connecticut ... would
that Mafia continue to go after us all ... or ... would that Mafia
just never, ever dare go after any of us at all? Perhaps those two
boy geniuses, James Holmes and Adam Lanza, did the morally correct
things?

Jeez, more GUN CONTROL now, Jackass Obama? Why when the mentally ill
in our USA always have the lowest rate of homicide for any group in
our nation ... and most of them are simply just never, ever one bit
interested, at all, in harming anyone?

And MORALLY, Jackass Obama, what do you think I should tell my all of
those millions of Americans who are my fellow MAFIA VICTIMS? To
just be peaceful and wait for some good guys to come save them, come
rescue them? LOOK at the original copy of my birth certificate in
West Milwaukee, Wisconsin, please, Jackass Obama, and do notice how,
on that one very tiny piece of paper my last name was spelled three
different ways ... Schnabl, Schnabel, and Schnable. BAD THINGS
HAPPEN IN THREES ... was that old saying. My late father had that
Mafia after him before I was born and I was his SEVENTH CHILD both on
the SEVENTY of the month, in 1943 ... FOUR plus THREE does equal
SEVEN ... and to tell my father that SEVEN was not lucky for him, that
Mafia criminally had my last name spelled three ways on that very tiny
piece of paper! And my late father did work for the very same
company his entire lifetime and that Mafia did criminally control it
completely so that they never, ever had a labor union there ... not
until AFTER my late father retired ... the year that he retired was
the year that they finally did get a labor union ... so the only thing
my parents had to live on in their retirement was their Social
Security checks! And I still, very clearly recall all of my
teachers, Jackass Obama, and they ALL did keep terrorizing me in time
to my thoughts for that Mafia.

What was my childhood like, Jackass Obama? Oh, when I was about
eight years old, or so, I would just keep running after from school
and home ... and The Mafia criminally controlled the courts to have me
locked up at MILWAUKEE COUNTY HOSPITAL FOR MENTAL DISEASES ... on an
all adult ward there ... the very worst ward they had there ... with
only adult crazies! The staff there was criminally controlled by The
Mafia and they would constantly terrorize me in time to my thoughts
for that Mafia! And I did get to watch that staff drag people
screaming and fighting, day after day, to get electric shock
treatments, or insulin coma treatments ... that along with surgical
lobotomies was how that Mafia erased their entire memories ... when
they could no longer even recall the name of the planet they lived
on ... those treatments would finally end! The only thing that I had
to wear while there was a sack dress ... no underwear, no socks, no
shoes, etc. Once a week like a herd of cattle they would herd us all
into showers and give us later a clean sack to wear. Oh, as a tiny
child, I would make the rounds of ALL institutions in the state of
Wisconsin. I was the very youngest child ever sent to the state
reform school in Wisconsin, at Oregon Wisconsin. The other girls
would always say me why I was send up and I would tell them The Truth
for being a run away ... and they would always laugh their asses off
telling me that no one even gets sent there for just being a run
away ... you always must commit some very serious crimes to get sent
there.

Yes, Jackass Obama, eventually I would be sent back home after touring
all of the institutions in the state of Wisconsin ... and I could only
endure that pure hell at home and school with that Mafia criminally
controlling EVERYONE for a few years and then I would run away again
and get to tour all of the institutions in the state of Wisconsin once
again. And I did meet about two dozen other children, who like
myself, had that Mafia after them ... but they all committed suicide
before they became adults ... and I was the only one who stayed alive
to keep on suffering in this bottomless hell.

Oh children like ME, like MY James Holmes, like my Adam Lanza, etc.,
are always extremely shy, very quiet, and utterly withdrawn? When
EVERYONE you come in contact with does things to harm you, hurt you,
etc., you just do NOT care to have one thing to do with other people,
a fact of life! PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS PURE PAIN TO YOU!

Like I have said, Jackass Obama, your BLACK ASS did grow up WHITE in
our USA and me? My WHITE ass did grow up being this nation's
biggest, blackest, NIGGER, a fact of life, as no other American has
managed to survive as much pure hell as I have.

Oh yes, I was once a tiny child like those beautiful little DEAD
CHILDREN in Newtown, CT, Jackass Obama, or those others who lived and
who were told by their teachers ... they had to WAIT for those GOOD
GUYS to come SAVE THEM, they had to WAIT for those GOOD GUYS to come
and RESCUE THEM. Now exactly ... How long have I been WAITING for
those GOOD GUYS to come and SAVE ME, RESCUE ME, from that lunatic
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia, Jackass Obama? Oh, that
date on that fucked up birth certificate is ... Feb. 7th, 1943 ... so
in a few more months I shall be ... SEVENTY YEARS OLD ... so that
means I have been WAITING for those GOOD GUYS to come SAVE ME, to come
RESCUE ME, from that Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia for almost ...
SEVENTY YEARS ... now!

And MORALLY, should I tell MY FELLOW MAFIA VICTIMS to remain PEACEFUL
and to WAIT for those GOOD GUYS to come SAVE THEM, RESCUE THEM,
Jackass Obama? Now exactly how should I word that message to them,
Jackass Obama? BE A FUCKING FOOL LIKE ME AND WAIT FOR SEVENTY YEARS
FOR THOSE GOOD GUYS TO COME SAVE YOU, RESCUE YOU, FROM THAT
ROCKEFELLER'S RICH MAN'S MAFIA?

Okay, I have been writing to those TRAITOR US PRESIDENTS, those
TRAITOR US VICE PRESIDENTS, those TRAITORS IN OUR US CONGRESS, those
TRAITOR US ATTORNEY GENERALS, etc., since 1984 and have any of them
done their jobs that they do all take and oath of office to do ...
have they PROTECTED and UPHOLD our US Constitution and the sacred
democracy that it did establish? FUCK NO! Just like my parents,
all of my siblings, all of my teachers, etc., etc., etc., they all
have decide ... YOU MUST JOIN THEM IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THEM ...!
Upon learning what that lunatic Rich Mafia's Mafia was doing, i.e.,
criminally censoring all of our mass media in order to criminally
control all public opinion, in order to criminally rig all elections,
etc., all of our US federal politicians decided to just let those JEWS
in HYMIE TOWN USA, on WALL STREET, to control our entire US economy
for them, to do all of their economical thinking for them, since WALL
STREET always only represents the economical interests of the very
richest one percent of Americans!

Might you just please ... READ THAT OATH OF OFFICE THAT YOU, MR.
PRESIDENT, DID TAKE! What is your only duty as our current US
President, sir? Oh, to UPHOLD and to DEFEND our US Constitution and
that sacred democracy that it did establish! When will you decide
to just DO YOU JOB, Mr. President, sir? We have an ENEMY MADE,
RUSSIAN MADE, Mafia of our FASCIST RICH, that ROBBER BARON THUG
lunatic Rockefellers head, completely overthrowing our entire US
Constitution and the sacred democracy that it did create and ALL OF
OUR RICH belong to that TRAITOROUS MAFIA ... when do you finally begin
to DO YOUR JOB and get rid of them, Mr. President, sir? If you
cannot DO YOU JOB, might you simply IMMEDIATELY RESIGN, as WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT NEED A HORRIFIC TRAITOR LIVING IN OUR WHITE
HOUSE and cursing us and our nation to the nth degree.

We do NOT need you, Jackass Obama, taking part in a TRAITOROUS
CONSPIRACY do MURDER huge numbers of our nation's CHILDREN and YOUNG
ADULTS by FORCING THEM TO COMMIT SUICIDE! Just about all of the
children and young adults who commit suicide in our USA are always
being forced to commit suicide by that MAFIA OF THE RICH, Jackass
Obama, a fact of life. Ain't nothing changed at all, not one bit,
from when I, myself, was a tiny child, because no one has done
anything to cause it to change at all.

Here you sick ass, Mr. President, take part in a TRAITOROUS CONSPIRACY
to MURDER SO VERY MANY CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS IN OUR NATION that no
one can begin to count them all ... you do that for four years ... and
then you ... PUBLICLY CRY about such a tiny few children dead in
Newtown CT ... well ... needless to say ... I did just find that
simply HILARIOUS to watch you publicly crying! And by the way, there
was not only twenty dead children in Newtown, as Adam Lanza was only
twenty years old which means he, himself, was still a CHILD ... so
there were in fact TWENTY-ONE dead children there. A person's brain
does not finish growing until they are about twenty-six years old,
which means we had a case of a child murdering other children ... and
when a child murders other children, that can be about the most brutal
murder even committed ... children just have not learned to yet have
any respect for life like most adults learn.

What do I keep telling you to now do, Mr. President, sir? Oh RUN and
explain The TRUTH, the entire detailed TRUTH, to ALL of the top brass
in your entire US Military and then just order them to round up ALL
RICH and put them all, with their families and posterity, into
remotely locating camps and protect them there and then do that same
thing to ALL JEWS. Just get and keep separate those groups of
Americans who will soon be brutally butchering each other in AN ARMED
CLASS WAR. What to do with all of those utterly FASCIST REPUBLICANS
in your US Congress? Have our US Military put them all at GITMO and
have them all stand trial before a MILITARY TRIBUNE as it is ILLEGAL
to be a FASCIST in our USA, because FASCISTS always completely
overthrow democracies, and do that same thing to those FASCIST voting
members of our US Supreme Court, also, who voted that our fascist Rich
and their fascist corporations can now spend all of their money to
BRAINWASH The American People into supporting their FASCIST AGENDA.
Then just RUN and do that great peace treaty package deal with The
Sputnik Forces to put and keep real, honest, freedom, liberty, and
democracy in ALL nations on this earth. That would force The Sputnik
Forces to have a MILITARY COUP and RULE THEIR OWN RUSSIA so they
become an legitimate entity that can legally do treaties. Then The
Sputnik Forces will control all of Russia to HELP US AMERICANS ...
then you will get all kinds of great HELP from The Sputnik Forces, who
know what best to do, etc., to fix this huge mess in our own USA.

It is like what The Sputnik Forces total mind controlled psychic Jeane
Dixon to tell our President FDR ... she said ... The USA and Russia
are now friends, and then we will not be, but later we shall once
again become great friends. Well, just do what must be done now,
in order to make our USA and RUSSIA into being great friends, to cause
that prediction to come true.

Oh, demand that The Sputnik Forces OPEN THEIR RECORDS as part of that
treaty deal and MAKE THEIR RECORDS IMMEDIATELY PUBLIC, so that WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE have the information we do greatly need in order to
sort out those Rich People and those Jews ... so we know which are the
biggest atrocity doing traitors, etc.!

And ... THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG ... Jackass Obama ... because today
we have over fifty million American gun owners who do know The TRUTH
about this all and virtually all of them do demand that our FASCIST
RICH give The People back that money ... give ALL of their money, ALL
of their wealth, back to The People ... they know that our Rich did
criminally steal it all from The American People! Plus ALL JEWS will
have to give ALL of their money, ALL of their wealth, to The People,
also, as they are all ZIONIST PIGS who have been brainwashing The
People with LIES in order to criminally steal the money from The
People to bankroll and arm their ... OVER SIX DECADE LONG ZIONIST
CRIME SPREE IN THE MIDDLE EAST ... and our Jews now also do own those
Palestinians, Arabs, huge amounts of money in damages, too.

The lunatic ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefeller Family always function on
the level of crazier then bed bug retardos, a fact of life. And they
have managed to dupe, to intimidate, etc., ALL RICH to join their
Mafia. Most of those Rich folks, Jackass Obama, have been told
absolutely nothing at all about those sputnik, about The Sputnik
Forces, about the atrocities, genocide, homicide, etc., that the
lunatic Rockefeller Family has been doing. BUT since they have all
that criminally stolen wealth, money, that will ALL have to now be
returned to The People, which means that you will have to DRY OUT OUT
MONEY JUNKIE RICH and that is best done in remotely located camps ...
they will have to build their own factories and learn to do honest
work for a living, etc. They are now ADDICTED TO TOO HIGH OF
STANDARD OF LIVING and just like cocaine addicts, etc., they need to
be dried out.

And the very best that I can honestly figure out is this is all
coming from only that utterly insane, moron, ROBBER BARON THUG
Rockefeller Family, Mr. President, sir! They just always brainwash
everyone, they always intimidate, terrorize everyone to get everyone
to royally kiss their asses, etc., and that does include our FASCIST
RICH CLASS, too!

If you care to keep yourself alive, if you care to keep you own wife
and children alive, Mr. President, sir, YOU BETTER DO WHAT I TOLD YOU
TO DO! Or soon The American People will be .... BBQ YOU AND YOUR
LOVED ONES FOR BRUNCH ...!

Honestly, Mr. President, exactly what condition is our entire US
economy currently in, sir? Oh, The USA is currently the very poorest
nation on this earth, which means that The USA cannot afford to have
any defense department at all, cannot afford NASA at all, cannot
afford to give any more foreign aid WELFARE money to other nations at
all, etc., etc., etc. The only thing that The USA can today afford
to do with its entire national budget is to attempt to take care of
all of the poor citizens here inside of The USA, a fact of life. In
order to make our FASCIST RICH into being RECORD BREAKING RICH, those
FASCIST RICH PIGS did ... BURY THE ENTIRE USA IN ALL OF THAT RED
INK ... and they did also just about now completely destroy our entire
middle class, too, cause a record breaking number of poor Americans
who must get food stamps to feed themselves and their families, etc.,
etc., etc. What do those FASCIST PIG TRAITOR REPUBLICANS in your US
Congress now care to do, Mr. President, sir? Oh, cut Social
Security to hell, cut Medicare to hell, cut Medicaid to hell, get rid
any tiny piece of that SAFETY NET for non rich Americans that might
still be left, etc., and NOT TAX THE HELL OUT OF OUR RECORD BREAKING
FASCIST RICH at all. That would surely cause ... AN ARMED CLASS
WAR ... in our very own USA as that non rich cannot endure being made
any poorer ... they have already been made far too poor! We now have
our entire middle class destroyed in order to make those FASCIST PIG
RICH BASTARDS into being RECORD BREAKING RICH. So we are about to
have our middle class solidly unite with our poor classes in ... A
VIVA LA REVOLUCION ... and ... BBQ THE RICH AND RULING CLASS, ALONG
WITH ALL JEWS, FOR BRUNCH ...!

WE ARE IN A GREAT DEPRESSION and the fascist Rich have criminally
cooked to hell those government books in order to hide this on going
great depression that began way back in 2000 AD from The American
People. You, Mr. President, cannot cave at all and cut any of those
entitlement programs, as that will cause sales to go to hell a lot
faster and our entire economy to shrink a hell of a lot faster in this
on going great depression. You can only, safely, tax the fucking
hell out of our Rich and give that money to our non rich in order to
improve sales so that our entire economy will finally begin to grow
once again. Now it is just pass time for you TO DO YOUR JOB, Mr.
President, and tell ALL of the brass in your entire US Military the
detailed TRUTH about this entire huge mess and order them to just
round up all of those FASCIST REPUBLICANS in your US Congress and on
your US Supreme Count and put them all at GITMO where they truly all
do belong and have them all stand trial before a MILITARY TRIBUNE for
taking past in a FASCIST CONSPIRACY to overthrow our sacred US
Constitution and democracy it created!

SLEEP WITH PIGS, Mr. President, and YOU WILL ALWAYS WAKE UP SMELLING
LIKE A PIG ... and to cave at all is to ... SLEEP WITH FASCIST PIGS
and YOU WILL ALWAYS WAKE UP SMELLING LIKE A FASCIST PIG ... therefore
do not cave at all, sir! Just tell those utterly FASCIST TRAITOR
REPUBLICANS that you will never, ever cut any programs that non rich
Americans absolutely now must have in order to survive! Oh, but you
always love to COMPROMISE, to make DEALS, right, Jackass Obama?
Well, with FASCISTS you can never compromise or make any deals,
because they are ALWAYS HORRIFIC TRAITORS and because FASCISM IS
ALWAYS ILLEGAL IN ALL DEMOCRACIES ON THIS EARTH as it is always about
The Rich overthrowing a constitutional democracy in order to keep
making themselves more and more richer and politically powerful ... it
is always about The Rich reducing all non rich to being their
powerless, penniless SLAVES, etc.

Oh well, when you, yourself, Mr. President, sir, have MURDERED HUGE
NUMBERS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS in your first four years in
office ... why the hell were you publicly crying your ass off because
that CHILD Adam Lanza murdered a tiny few children? Ain't nothing
change since I, myself, was a tiny child, Jackass Obama, because no
one has done anything to cause anything to change! And I have always
written, once in a while, about that fact of life that I was one of
about two dozen children, who I did know as a tiny child, that Mafia
was after and I was the ONLY one who did live to become an adult ...
that Mafia did FORCE those other children to all kill themselves by
making their lives to utterly unbearable for them to live their own
lives! And knowing that is why I keep on writing and writing, as I
must, MORALLY SAVE THOSE CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS. Us older MAFIA
VICTIMS, well, we have just been fucked too long, too enormously, so
nothing will ever cause us to recover ... we have been destroyed ...
but those CHILDREN and YOUNG ADULTS ... there is still hope for
them ... and morally I must just STOP this completely so that no more
children and young adults become MAFIA VICTIMS. After those MAFIA
PIGS criminally control the entire mental health system, the courts,
etc., and get court orders to FORCE us MAFIA VICTIMS to take those
anti psychotic medications that kill TEN PERCENT OF OUR BRAIN CELLS in
a very short time ... there is absolutely NO HOPE that any of us will
ever recover and just go back to being normal. SEE all of those
MENTALLY ILL living in our gutters and avoiding the entire mental
health system, Mr. President, sir? They KNOW that MAFIA does
criminally control the entire mental health system, our courts, and
that MAFIA CARES TO DO CHEMICAL LOBOTOMIES on them all ... so they
live in our gutters and just HIDE from our entire mental health
system. CRAZY, Jackass Obama, IS NEVER, EVER STUPID, no joke!
Would YOU, Mr. President, care to trade your own BRAIN for a tiny
cheap apartment to live in ... LET US TO A CHEMICAL LOBOTOMY ON YOU
AND THEN WE SHALL GET YOU HOUSING ... is what those mentally ill are
always being told ... and they care to keep their own BRAINS ... so it
is always ... NO DEAL ...!

Nancy Ann Luft

PS: All of those anti psychotic medications that do CHEMICAL
LOBOTOMIES should be completely ILLEGAL in our USA, but since that
MAFIA criminally controls our nation they are not!