### Obama & Biden are dead if they do any gun control with all of their loved ones! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 29, 2012, 9:02:27 PM12/29/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Obama & Biden are dead if they do any gun control with all of
their loved ones!! ###Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:15 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

President Jackass Obama and VP TRAITOR Biden, doing any kind of gun
control will get you both brutally butchered along with all of your
loved ones, including all of your posterity, the very best that I can
honestly figure out. Why so?

Oh well, just please go to ... http://www.barefootsworld.net/article2.html
... and read and very carefully study all of the information there.

"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a few
State, the Right of the People to keep and bear Arms shall not be
infringed." ... is the Second Amendment in our current US
Constitution.

ONLY THE INTENT OF OUR LAWS COUNT AT ALL!

And so ... What was the INTENT of those words in that Second Amendment
AT THE TIME THOSE WORDS WERE WRITTEN?

Well, when our nation was created, weapons were very primitive, and
there only existed simpler kinds of guns and cannons. Back then ALL
Americans greatly feared even having any federal government. Why
so? Oh, early Americans came from European nations that were being
ruled by KINGS who had all of the weapons and kept their subjects
completely unarmed so that the royalty could so anything that they
cared to do with their subjects. That Second Amendment was written
to BALANCE THE WEAPONS between WE THE PEOPLE and our FEDERAL
GOVERNMENT ... and it said that The People can keep and bear the very
same weapons that their federal government had ... and that if needed,
The People can create their very own WELL REGULATED MILITIAS, i.e.,
private military! Those words in that Second Amendment were written
so that The American People could have all of the very same weapons,
have their own private military, that was in all ways EQUAL to what
their federal politicians had, in order to PREVENT any of those TYRANT
KINGS having all of the weapons and grossly abusing The People and
their rights, as was taking place in those European nations at the
time that our own USA was being created.

There is just absolutely NO DOUBT what so ever what that SECOND
AMENDMENT does really mean. The People can buy and own all of the
very same weapons that our US federal politicians have, have control
of, i.e., that The Department of Homeland Stupidity has like its
zillion assault rifles and zillion rounds of internationally illegal
hollow point bullets, those ammo clips that hold huge numbers of
bullets, etc., like our US Military has, also.

Oh YES, President Jackass Obama and VP TRAITOR Biden, who did
UNCONSTITUTIONAL, TRAITOROUS GUN CONTROL IN THE PAST ... that Second
Amendment does grant WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO OWN ALL OF THE VERY
SAME WEAPONS THAT YOU FEDERAL POLITICIANS HAVE, CONTROL!

That does mean that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE do honestly have a LEGAL
RIGHT to buy such weapons as ground to air missiles and to legally
keep them, all of the explosives that our US Military has and uses to
bomb things, etc., etc., etc.!

The entire huge problem about ALL GUN CONTROL in our USA is that it is
all unconstitutional and illegal ... a horrific crime for politicians
to do any of it at all! To legally do any kind of gun control, our
US politicians absolutely must LEGALLY AMEND OUR US CONSTITUTION, a
fact of life.

You both see the HUGE PROBLEM, right, Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden,
sirs? It is HIGH TREASON for any politicians to vote to have
background checks on those who care to buy guns, to force any
Americans to register their guns, etc., etc., etc., because that
Second Amendment is all about BALANCING THE MILITARY POWER OF WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH THAT OF OUR US FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ... and our US
federal government has absolutely no right to have any lists of the
names of Americans who own guns, etc., at all ... that information is
just none of the business of our US government at all. Our federal
politicians do NOT have any right to have any lists of the names of
Americans who own guns at all ... that is a huge NO-NO ... because the
rights of American gun owners does include their right to NOT have our
US government have any lists of their names in order to PREVENT OUR US
GOVERNMENT FROM CONFISCATING THEIR GUNS!

Just please CHECK AMERICAN HISTORY, because a very different USA did
exist BEFORE the end of WWII, BEFORE that utterly traitorous ROBBER
BARON THUG SUPER FASCIST lunatic Rockefellers got criminally control
of ALL of our mass media, etc., our entire USA, to cause their COLD
WAR and NUKE RACE! Before the end of WWII, The American People
always completely got rid of our entire US Military after each of
their wars, as The People did not trust our US federal politicians to
have any standing US Military at all. We always did totally and
completely dismantle and get rid of our entire US Military after each
of our wars ... check history, please. Also, back then virtually ALL
Americans publicly talked about never, ever allowing any of our US
federal politicians to be armed ... who extremely dangerous that was
to ever allow our US federal politicians to be armed because they
could become just like those tyrant KINGS in Europe that Americans
fled to The USA to escape, who had all of the weapons and therefore
could grossly abuse their subjects, etc. And today, exactly what
the hell do you sound like, President Jackass Obama and VP Traitor
Biden? Oh, today you both keep sounding just like CRAZY QADDAFI,
INC. and INSANE ASSAD, INC., who also believed that they, their
families and tiny dictating tyrant regimes should have all of those
weapons and that the people should be unarmed, etc. ONLY THE
MILITARY SHOULD HAVE MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT WEAPONS, ETC., AND NOT WE
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ... said Jackass Obama ... also that was said by
people like Crazy Qaddafi, Insane Assad, etc., too.

What was popular public opinion in our own USA before the end of WWII
when The American People used to be a lot freer, Jackass Obama and
Traitor Biden? Oh, the huge majority of Americans simply believed
that WE THE PEOPLE GET ALL OF THE WEAPONS and our us federal
politicians can just never, ever be trusted at all, therefore all of
our US FEDERAL POLITICIANS GET TO BE COMPLETELY UNARMED plus they
never ever get to have any standing US Military at all! It is, very
obviously, the work of that utterly fascist ROBBER BARON THUG
Rockefeller Family and their Rich Man's Mafia that our US Military
gets a BLANK CHECK since the end of WWII, needless to say ... because
back when The American People used to be freer, they never, ever
allowed our US federal politicians to have any standing military at
all, as they were intelligent enough to never, ever trust their US
federal politicians one bit to not become just like Crazy Qaddafi or
Insane Assad.

That is the entire huge problem here, Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden,
sirs, that fact of life that our entire US Constitution was written to
PREVENT OUR US FEDERAL POLITICIANS FROM BECOMING JUST LIKE CRAZY
QADDAFI AND INSANE ASSAD ... and now we have that FASCIST MAFIA of our
Rich constantly OVERTHROWING OUR ENTIRE US CONSTITUTION so that they
can always criminally rig their political puppets into office and have
them always acts like Crazy Qaddafi and Insane Assad! That Mafia
long ago got complete criminal control of the only two major political
parties that they allow to exist in our USA, The Republicans and The
Democrats, a fact of life. Oh yes, they even have their two major
political parties working together as ONE TEAM to make it next to
impossible for any other political parties to get their candidates
elected!

Why the hell are the odds simply overwhelming that if you politicians
dare to any more UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL that you all, along with
all of your families, including all of your posterity, will end up
being so many pounds of very dead meat? Oh well ...

The Sputnik Forces has been sending thoughts to me to tell me for many
years now that they are simply ... waiting for the economy to go to
hell more and then they will begin their ... WORLD WAR THREE
SHOWDOWN ...! Also, The Sputnik Forces has been telling me for years
now that when the economy goes to hell more they will ... USE THEIR
SPUTNIK LASERS TO BRUTALLY BUTCHER THOSE MAFIA KING PINS, THEIR
FAMILIES AND POSTERITY, ETC., AND PERMANENTLY PUT THAT MAFIA OUT OF
BUSINESS ...! Plus ...

We have had Martin Weiss and his economical team, who have been
correctly predicting all major economical events on this earth for
decades now acting like CHICKEN LITTLE and screaming ... THE SKY IS
ABOUT TO FALL ... RUSH AND BUY GOLD AND SILVER, not stock and bonds,
but the real thing, real gold and silver coins, bars, bullion, etc.!

That does mean that The Sputnik Forces should be beginning their ...
WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN ... in the very, very near future and
logically, the very first thing that they must do is get rid of that
MAFIA OF OUR RICH, because they are in the way of any and all other
things that The Sputnik Forces might care to then do. And
therefore ...

IF you moron US federal politicians dare to now do any more of your
utterly TRAITOROUS, UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL, well, odds are
enormously huge that when The Sputnik Forces very soon kills off those
Mafia king pins and their loved ones, The Sputnik Forces will use
their sputnik lasers to pick off ALL of our elected and appointed US
federal politicians and all of their loved ones next, because you
morons just did PROVE to the entire human race that you are all pack
of HORRIFIC TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE with your utterly insane
GUN CONTROL.

And so I keep trying to tell you both, Jackass Obama and Traitor
Biden, IF you care to do any GUN CONTROL, might you please do it
legally by AMENDING OUR US CONSTITUTION TO DO IT?

Well, I personally think that The NRA, The National Rifle Association,
has been more then reasonable about this entire matter. They are NOT
asking that you allow WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE to have things such as
ground to air missiles, etc., and they are only asking that WE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE have weapons so that honest Americans are armed
equally to those gang bangers! Just do ask the doctors who work in
our emergency rooms in all of our cities what is being used to put
bullets into their patients and they will say those bullet holes are
very obviously being made by the kind of bullets that are used in
ASSAULT RIFLES ... which proves those BAD GUYS are already armed with
ASSAULT RIFLES that have those ammo clips that do hold a hell of a lot
of bullets!

You moron US federal politicians have had decades now to get rid of
those drug gangs and you keep refusing to do that ... you would rather
put our US Military into Afghanistan to get the lunatic Rockefellers
their US OIL PIPE LINE through that nation, and Pakistan that they had
bought with US foreign aid WELFARE money, so they would get their
EXXON OIL out of The Caspian Sea. Oh, much later the lunatic
Rockefellers put their OIL PIPE LINE through Turkey, Georgia, etc.,
and now you idiot US federal politicians are kind of stuck in
Afghanistan? TRUE! Oh, you idiot federal politicians cared to
BRAINWASH The American People with LIES that Iraq and its Saddam
Hussein attacked The USA on 9-11 so that Rockefellers can criminally
steal all of those IRAQI STATE OWNED OIL FIELDS for its EXXON and for
BP, that is half owned by Americans? TRUE! And that did not work
because you could not pressure, brainwash, The Iraqi People to do
something as utterly stupid as to put their state owned oil fields up
for sale, because they knew that they greatly needed them for
themselves!

And now here in my USA, what is going on? Oh, their have been and
continue forever to be huge budget cuts to the local police and fire
departments, and some communities here in my own state of Washington
have already been forced to get rid of their entire local police and
fire departments ... as the criminals are very well armed with ASSAULT
RIFLES that have ammo clips that hold a hell of a lot of bullets ...
so that WE THE HONEST AMERICAN PEOPLE are being forced to arm
ourselves with equal weapons to those criminals!

Oh then I have the crazier then beg bug retardo Rockefellers and their
MAFIA of our Rich using its stooges to tell me that I, Nancy Ann Luft,
am going to ... KILL ALL OF OUR RICH AMERICANS ... because I write The
TRUTH about what they have been doing, etc.! BULLSHIT!\

What do those EXPERTS say cause revolutions, ARMED CLASS WARS,
etc.? Oh, I have been, at times, reading on The Internet that those
EXPERTS have been saying, since Pothead Clinton was in office, that
our own USA is way overdue to ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ... because ...
THE INCOME GAP BETWEEN THE HAVE'S AND THE HAVE NOT'S IS TOO
HUGE ...! So just go ask those experts, President Jackass Obama,
what does cause those ... ARMED CLASS WARS ... and they will always
tell you that having a huge gap between the Have's and the Have Not's
is what does really always cause those ... ARMED CLASS WARS ... !

Honestly, people like Norquist, like those Koch Brothers, who are
worth over thirty billion dollars, and their FASCIST TEA PARTY, those
members of that fascist Tea Party and those fascist Republicans in our
US Congress, etc., are the people who are royally busting their asses
to cause that ... ARMED CLASS WAR ... in our USA and NOT ME!

SORRY YOU ALL, but I have always been one of those TAX AND SPEND
LIBERALS MY ENTIRE LIFETIME, because those experts on wars,
revolutions, class wars, etc., always say that to have too great of an
income gap between The Rich and the non rich will always cause ...
ARMED CLASS WARS! Public TV used to get funded by our US federal
government and back then it was corrected funded they had many very
interesting programs on it and it was my most favorite TV station in
town to watch. All of my entire lifetime those intelligent, well
educated folks on Public TV always said ... if you make The Rich too
rich and you make the non rich too poor, you cause those ... ARMED
CLASS WARS ...! And that fact of life caused me to always be one of
those ... TAX AND SPEND LIBERALS ... in order ... TO PREVENT OUR RICH
FROM BECOMING TOO RICH AND CAUSING AN ARMED CLASS WAR IN OUR OWN
USA ...!

Our Rich today are RECORD BREAKING RICH, as just about our entire
working middle class has been reduced to now being our working poor
class! That are the facts that are sure to soon cause ... AN ARMED
CLASS WAR ... in our very own USA!

And so what does THE BRAIN, Thom Hartmann, on progressive talk radio
today support? I just got an email that says what he is currently
supporting, no joke! It says ...

"It's time we outlaw billionaires by placing a 100% tax on wealth
over $999,999,999. Since 1980, the top 1% has sucked up 80% of all
new wealth created. In 2010, the wealthiest 1% grabbed 93% of all new
income. The richest 400 Americans -- all of whom are billionaires --
own more wealth than the bottom 150 million Americans combined. The
richest six heirs to the Wal-Mart fortune own more wealth than the
bottom 30% of Americans combined. Billionaires have sucked so much
wealth out of our economy that the rest of us are drowning."

Well, if anyone cares to ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF WHO IS
ABOUT TO CAUSE AN ARMED CAUSE WAR ... THE FACTS SAY THEY SHOULD PUT A
BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL AMERICANS WHO ARE BILLIONAIRES ...!
Yes you all, those are the folks who those experts always say will be
causing ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ... in our very own USA!

Now there, President Jackass Obama, sir, might YOU please tell those
utterly FASCIST Tea Party TRAITORS, along with those TRAITOROUS
REPUBLICANS ... TO TAX THOSE BILLIONAIRES ALL OUT OF EXISTENCE BEFORE
THEY CAUSE AN ARMED CLASS WAR IN OUR USA WITH THEIR PURE EVIL NEVER
ENDING GREED?

Why cannot you just DO YOU JOB, President Jackass Obama, and explain
this entire huge mess to ALL of the brass in your entire US Military
and ask them to simply put all of those utterly FASCIST PIG TRIATOR
REPUBLICANS and their utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY LEADERS all at GITMO
where they all truly go belong for attempting to cause ... AN ARMED
CLASS WAR ... in our own USA?

By the way, me writing The TRUTH is Americans simply does NOT
cause ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ... at all. What does happen to
people who I tell The TRUTH to about that ENEMY MADE, RUSSIAN MADE,
Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia? Oh, because The Sputnik Forces did
INTENTIONALLY create that Mafia and have been protecting it, working
over time to manipulate all things to keep it in business, etc.,
everyone thinks ... I better kiss their asses, royally, or else I will
have BOTH that MAFIA and The Sputnik Forces after me and all of my
loved ones! Therefore ... me writing The TRUTH does NOT cause
any ... ARMED CLASS WAR ... at all!

The crazies then bed bug retardo lunatic Rockefefellers are the ones
who are in fact causing that ... ARMED CLASS WAR ... in our own USA,
because they did decide to INTENTIONALLY make all of our Rich into
SUPER FASCIST PIG ROBBER BARON THUG GANGSTERS, like they innately
always are ... and having done that is causing that insanely huge
income gap, gap between our Rich and non rich that is sure to soon
cause ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ...!

Oh, but since I moved to Seattle I did learn what has been going on
and I have since educated the lunatic Rockefellers so that today they
are madly in love with President FDR becase they do realize that when
he increased taxes on our Rich, who were RECORD BREAKING RICH, he did
end our last great depression, that Republican US President Harding
did cause by cutting the taxes on our Rich too much, just like Reagan
did. Well, Democratic US President FDR did not only end the last
great depression by increasing the taxes on our Rich, who were then
RECORD BREAKING RICH, he did SAVE OUR PRIVATE OWNERSHIP CAPITALISM
SYSTEM ... because if he had not taxed the hell out of our Rich and
given that money back to our non rich with his jobs programs, etc.,
there would have been one of those ... ARMED CLASS WARS ... and that
would have brutally butchered all of our entire ... GREED IS GREAT
RICH CLASS ...! The TRUTH is that once you cut the taxes on the
Rich too greatly, The Rich just keep becoming richer and richer, as
all others keep growing poorer and poorer ... until their does exist
huge an insanely huge gap between the Rich and the non rich that you
automatically cause ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ...!

So why not just EDUCATE those FASCIST MORONS in your US Congress that
they will soon cause ... AN ARMED CLASS WAR ... if they do not
immediately tax those billionaires completely out of existence,
President Jackass Obama, sir?

Me writing The TRUTH will just never, ever cause any armed class war
in our own USA, because anyone who has a working brain cell with
always simply just WAIT until The
Sputnik Forces decides to get rid of THEIR RUSSIAN MADE MAFIA OF OUR
RICH ... they do not care to be at war with both The Sputnik Forces
and their RUSSIAN MADE MAFIA OF OUR RICH, a fact of life!

ME? I have repeatedly told you The TRUTH about ME. I do not care
to be any part of this kind of bullshit at all, but both The Sputnik
Forces and that Mafia always prevent me from escaping and reaching any
nation that I would be free of this bullshit if I lived there. PLUS
forced to stay in The USA, The Sputnik Forces will not allow anyone to
kill me, nor allow me to kill myself ... as they send me PURE PAIN TO
TORTURE ME, to force me, to write these emails, etc., for them.

Oh well, since The Sputnik Forces have used me to virutally every head
of state on earth about this all ... that means that they are planning
on soon ... GOING PUBLIC ...! And since the only logical way that
The Sputnik Forces can WIN this is to support real, honest, freedom,
liberty, and democracy in ALL nations on this earth, because over
ninety-five percent of the entire human race are madly in LOVE with
those things ... that is what will soon be taking place ... soon The
Sputnik Forces will have to put real, honest, freedom, liberty, and
democracy into ALL nations on this earth. Creating RIGHT WING
TYRANT GARBAGE like The Rockefellers and their MAFIA OF THE RICH,
Stalinism, Maoism, Crazy Qaddafi, Insane Assad, the royalty of the
middle east, etc., to enslave mankind is ONLY A TEMPORARY WAR TACTIC
OF THE SPUTNIK FORCES to buy themselves some time for mankind to get
our modern day communications and transportation in place and for
another global great depression to hit in which the people will be all
demanding ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE ... that they rule themselves using
real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy. Tactics can last
centuries, and they are never, ever to be confused with strategies
which are permanent entities, permanent solutions, etc. The Sputnik
Forces will become mankind's international police / military and put
and keep real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy in ALL nations
forever!

And so ... who controls public opinion and who rules nations when
there is real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy? Oh, the
INTELLIGENTSIA does control all public opinion, because they always
have the very best ideas that sell to the most people and so they
always rule, too. And having had those sputniks orbiting our entire
planet earth for a full millennium, The Sputnik Forces, in many areas
is simply LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF MANKIND, which makes them THE HEAD OF
THIS EARTH'S INTELLIGENTSIA ... and they, therefore, will control all
public opinion on this entire planet earth until the rest of the
INTELLIGENTSIA on this earth does catch up to them! Oh YES, The
Sputnik Forces, in effect, by freeing mankind will RULE THE ENTIRE
PLANET EARTH and CONTROL ALL THEMSELVES!

Oh well, like I always say, The Sputnik Forces has not been getting
stupid from having their mind reading, etc., sputniks orbit our planet
for a full millennium!

And President Jackass Obama, for God's sake, might you just EDUCATE
those MORON REPUBLICANS ABOUT THIS ENTIRE MATTER and ask them to ...
PLEASE STOP CAUSING AN ARMED CLASS WAR IN OUR USA ... and just PREVENT
that ARMED CLASS WAR that we are now very rapidly heading for by
TAXING THOSE BILLIIONAIRES COMPLETELY OUT OF EXISTENCE? And if they
refuse to listen ... might you explain this mess to your US Military
and have them put those Republicans at GITMO before they cause ... AN
ARMED CLASS WAR .. in our very own USA?

Those God damned IDIOT Republicans are those ... INSURRECTIONISTS ...
that our US Constitution goes mention ... therefore just ask your US
MIlitary to put them all at GITMO where they truly all do really
belong, President Jackass Obama, sir, in order to ... PREVENT THAT
ARMED CLASS WAR THAT THEY ARE ROYALLY BUSTING THEIR ASS TO CAUSE ...!

And why not just blame our MENTALLY ILL, again, and not do any
TRAITOROUS GUN CONROL, Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden? This time
support FREE MENTAL HEALTH OUT PATIENT TREATMENT FOR ALL AMERICANS ...
just tax those billionaires out of existence to pay for it.

I always think it is simply HILARIOUS how everyone always BLAMES THE
MENTALLY ILL, when as a group our mentally ill have the very lowest
rate of homicide in our entire USA and all others really should be
blamed before they are! Background checks to make sure that our
mentally ill cannot buy guns ... that is simply HILARIOUS ... because
just about all of our mentally ill do NOT care to buy and own a
gun ... most of them think that only CRAZY PEOPLE HAVE A MILITARY AND
USE IT TO KIILL THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS, ONLY CRAZY PEOPLE OWN GUNS
TO USE TO KILL THEIR OWN FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS, etc., and they much
prefer to be murdered by those crazy folks then to have a gun and
murder any of their fellow human beings! YES, we should have ...
BETTER BACKGROUND CHECKS TO MAKE SURE THOSE CRAZY PEOPLE CANNOT BUY A
GUN ... ! That always gives me a huge laugh, needless to say, when
just about all of those crazy folks do NOT care to buy a gun ... and
they think those who do are the real crazy people!

Anyhow ... CRAZY IS NOT STUPID ... and if any of those crazy folks
cared to brutally butcher lots of tiny children, they would just rent
a huge truck and drive it very fast right through a playround full of
tiny children ... back and forth ... by the doors going back into the
school buildings, so none of those tiny children could escape death!
Therefore, Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden ... why not make it illegal
to rent any of those big trucks? Oh, the crazy folks can hi jack a
city bus and do that same thing with it? Why not outlaw all of those
city buses, too? Yes sir, Hymie Town USA greatly needs to outlaw all
of its subway trains, because its crazy people keep pushing people
into them to kill them! I think, maybe, people ought to just take
much better care of those crazy people, because lots of them truly act
like an extremely bunch of utterly UNHAPPY CAMPERS, no joke! How
about a national campaign to educate people to be very nice to all of
those CRAZY FOLKS, Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden, sirs? Oh, you
politicians always too busy unjustly dumping utterly insane shit upon
those crazy folks, like GUN CONTROL when our mentally ill have the
very lowest rate of homicides of any groups in The USA always? Oh
well, I think those numbers, statistics, do always prove that all
other Americans greatly need that GUN CONTROL a hell of a lot more
then do our nation's mentally ill, so why not begin with our US
FEDERAL POLITICIANS and return to them dismantling our their entire US
Military like we always used to do, because the facts prove that they
are always using it to COMMIT HORRIFIC WAR CRIMES FOR THE LUNATIC
ROCKEFELLER FAMILY AND THEIR EXXON?

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: I keep asking The Sputnik Forces ... Who will win? The
Sputnik Forces put those sputniks up about a millennium ago and they
have been controlling ALL NATIONS since then ... and they always
control all nations and the only way to get free is to do their great
peace treaty package deal with them! Oh yes, and The Sputnik Forces
do know and understand exactly what is in our sacred US Constitution,
because they did total mind control our American founding forefathers
to write it all ... they did create MODERN DAY DEMOCRACY and then
spread it to other nations! I think it was the ancient Greeks who
invented the concept of DEMOCRACY, but The Sputnik Forces did create
MODERN DAY DEMOCRACY. Today, The Sputnik Forces have controlled ALL
nations on this earth for so very long that we always have Sputnik
Forces made GOOD GUYS figthing wars with Sputnik Forces made BAD
GUYS ... no joke ... both sides always to fucking stupid to just stop
their bullshit and BOYCOT those Sputnik Forces caused to be wars!
Oh well, I keep telling President Jackass Obama to just get and keep
our entire US MIlitary on our own American soil and only use it to
protect us Americans here, on our own soil ... you know just do
something SANE for once and let The Sputnik Forces worry about the
rest of this planet earth, since they have been controlling ALL
NATIONS for the last millennium and they therefore have made this huge
mess upon our planet earth that exists today.