পড়া হয়নি,
২৮ ডিসে, ২০১২, ৬:৩৬:৫৭ PM২৮/১২/১২
প্রাপক WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### ALERT: WW III SHOWDOWN SOON! ###Friday, December 28, 2012 2:44 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

ALERT: WW III Showdown will begin soon! What has The Special
Sputnik Forces of The Russian Military been telling me for years and
years? They keep telling me that they are simply waiting for the
economy to go to hell more and them they will being their WW III
Showdown. Also, for years now, they have been telling me that they
are simply waiting for the economy to go to hell more and then they
will be using their sputnik lasers to ... BRUTALLY BUTCHER THE MAFIA
KING PINS ... and their loved ones, burn up their receivers that they
use to listen in to those mind reading, thought sending, disaster,
etc., causing sputnik lasers ... and permanently put that that lunatic
ROBBER BARON THUG, SUPER FASCIST, Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia out
of business. And we have Martin Weiss and his economical team
having correctly predicted all major economical events on this earth
for decades now all acting like CHICKEN LITTER and screaming ... THE
SKY IS ABOUT TO FALL ... therefore rush out and buy gold and silver,
the real thing and not stocks or bonds, buy gold and silver coins,
bars, bullion, etc.!

By the way, the best that I can figure out is that the reason why
Martin Weiss and his team are acting like ... THE SKY IS ABOUT TO
FALL ... has nothing to do with The Fiscal Cliff or the fact that at
the end of his year The USA will have again reached the debt ceiling
and our federal politicians much increase the amount of money that
they can borrow, again. They are screaming that ... THE SKY IS
ABOUT TO FALL ... because of Ben Bernanke of The Federal Reserve
having printed insanely huge amounts of new US currency and put it
into circulation and they say that will cause insanely huge amounts of
inflation making our US currency virtually worthless ... that
inflation will being in the year 2013. I think Bernanke has used a
hell of a lot of the new money to keep bailing out some of the biggest
financial institutions around this earth that are about to go bankrupt
and take out the entire global economy, also to keep the housing
market in my USA functioning, etc. Well, needless to say that Martin
Weiss and his economical team are greatly worried that a bunch of the
biggest financial institutions on our planet are about to go bankrupt
and that fact is being covered up and the extremely bad condition they
are all in is not being made public at all.

What else is new? Oh, Uncle Joe (Stalin) Putin is signing a new law
that will make it illegal for any Americans to adopt any Russian
children. That is truly great news for my USA. The USA has all
kinds of children in foster care who greatly need to be adopted and
therefore my US government should have long ago passed a law saying
that Americans cannot adopt any foreign children at all ... they
should adopt American children who greatly need permanent, good
homes! Oh well, Uncle Joe Putin says he is doing that because of
that little Russian boy who got returned to Russia that was in all of
the global mass media. That little wild animal should never, ever
have been adopted to any foreigners at all ... he is grossly
defective. In Russia, like in just about all of those EAST BLOCK
NATIONS, there were children in their orphanages who were grossly
neglected, i.e., as infants, toddlers, they were never held by human
beings, etc. and they were simply put into cribs like those cribs were
cells in a prison, to be warehoused in this tiny crib cells, etc.
When that is done you end up with children who can never, ever be
socialized, civilized, and they absolutely must spend the rest of
their lives in institutions ... institutions are the only place that
can handle them. CRIMINALS who run those Russian orphanages KNOWING
DUMPED THAT LITTLE RUSSIAN MONSTER ONTO AN AMERICAN ... and she could
not handle him, because only an institution can handle him ... he is
DEFECTIVE and INCURABLE. The USA does not have socialize medicine,
therefore that nice lady would have to pay money out of her own
pocket, until the day that she died, to pay to that the LITTLE MONSTER
RUSSIAN institutionalized here in The USA ... and she was not rich and
just had no way to pay those insanely huge medical bills forever.
That American lady did do the morally correct thing ... she did
humanely ship that LITTLE DEFECTIVE, INCURABLE RUSSIAN MONSTER back to
that orphanage run by RUSSIAN CRIMINALS who have dumped him upon her.
Oh yes and Russians did take that little out of control bastard into
their own homes, but that did NOT last very long at all, because they
could not handle him, also.

YES, The USSR and its EAST BLOCK NATIONS were all guilty of extremely
serious, massive gross human rights violations, crimes, for having
kept those infants, toddlers, etc., in those cribs, using cribs as
prison cells, and refusing to correctly hold, nurture, etc., those
infants, toddlers, etc., and making them into WILD ANIMALS that can
never, ever be socialized, civilized, and who will be forced to live
the rest of their lives in institutions.

And my own US government is grossly failing in its duty to many
American citizens, because it should have teams of experts who examine
very carefully ALL of those foreign children BEFORE my government
allows Americans to adopt any foreign children. That poor American
lady just had no way to know at all, that those utterly IMMORAL
RUSSIANS who worked at that Russian orphanage would DUMP HUMAN GARBAGE
ON HER to bring back home to my USA. The USA greatly needs a law
that very clearly states that those adoptions of children from other
nations are NOT LEGAL UNTIL THE AMERICAN PARENTS HAVE HAD THOSE
CHILDREN FOR ONE YEAR AND THAT AMERICAN PARENTS CAN LEGALLY RETURN
THOSE CHILDREN ANY TIME IN THE FIRST YEAR.

And Uncle Joe Putin, sir, I, personally believe it was a HORRIFIC
CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY the way those Russian infants were do grossly
neglected in those Russian orphanages as to turn them into HUMANOID
GARBAGE. And YOU, Uncle Joe Putin, sir, really need to criminally
investigate those Russians who work at your orphanages and give a one
way ticket to your GULAG to those who are DUMPING THEIR RUSSIAN
HUMANOID GARBAGE UNTO UNSUSPECTING FOREIGNERS AND CRIMINALLY
VICTIMIZING THEM like was done to that very nice American lady. When
you, Uncle Joe Putin allow horrific criminals, who would dare to do
such a thing, to work in your Russian orphanages, YOU ARE SICK and a
PERVERT, yourself.

And if that American lady had done anything at all wrong, everyone
knows that I am the first person who would say so, but in this given
case the CRIMINALS WERE ALL RUSSIANS, a fact of life. Oh, Uncle Joe
Putin, The USA does NOT have socialized medicine, so that means that
nice American lady would be sent an insanely huge bill, each month,
that should would be forced to pay to institutionalize that LITTLE
RUSSIAN WILD ANIMAL MONSTER and she was not rich and just could never,
ever afford to be paying that money until the day that she died. What
the hell was she to honestly do, Uncle Joe Putin, sir? Well, she did
the MORALLY CORRECT THING ... and because I do NOT want those
CRIMINALS who you allow to work in your Russian orphanages to
criminally exploit any more of my fellow American citizens, I sure am
happier then all hell that you signed a new law that does not allow
your RUSSIAN CRIMINALS who you allow to work in your Russian
orphanages to do that to any more of my fellow Americans. My own
government is and had been completely dysfunctional and so they would
never correctly handle that entire problem with you, Uncle Joe Putin,
sir, therefore I just let you take care of it to PROTECT US AMERICANS
from those horrific criminals who you have working in your Russian
orphanages.

Oh well, I try to NOT think about that entire subject of what was done
to so very many infants, toddlers, etc., in those orphanages in The
USSR and its EAST BLOCK NATIONS ... it just always upsets me to the
point it makes my blood boil in pure rage ... that fact of life that
the criminals who worked in those orphanages were MASS PRODUCING
HUMANOID GARBAGE THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE INSTITUTIONALIZED UNTIL IT
DIED ... like that cute little Russian boy who got returned to
Russia. Why do not you, Uncle Joe Putin, adopt him and take him into
your own home ... and learn exactly how long it takes before you
return that LITTLE CUTE MONSTER TO YOUR RUSSIAN ORPHANAGE?

Oh, my own USA is MASS PRODUCING INSANELY HUGE NUMBERS OF MONSTERS, as
science has proven that when children do not know where they will
sleep, where they will get their next meal from, when they will next
have a meal to eat, etc., they become MARGINALLY FUNCTIONAL ADULTS who
will spend the rest of their lives in and out of jails, prisons,
unable to stay married, unable to keep a steady job to support
themselves, etc. Our FASCIST RICH know they are doing that, so they
have privatized our jails and prisons, so they will get richer and
richer by incarcerating them all! The more of them they lock up, the
greater their profits! Oh yes, and I get to read things that WHITE
RACIST PIGS write all over the entire Internet that say that BLACK
AMERICANS ARE NOT HUMANOID BECAUSE OF THEIR CRIME RATE IS A LOT HIGHER
THEN WHITE AMERICANS, etc. Well, the crime rate of Blacks is higher
because Black Americans have ten cents for every dollar that White
Americans have ... so they live in a hell of a lot more hellish
poverty ... plus the rate of unemployment among Black Americans is
always insanely high when compared to the rate of unemployment among
White Americans ... joblessness means POVERTY ... that means the
children of Blacks are homeless a lot more, they do not know when or
where they will be getting their next meal from, etc. ... and that
MASS PRODUCES BLACKS WHO WILL NEVER BE FUNCTIONAL and who will be in
and our of our jails, prisons, etc., until they die of old age.

It is always so sad, because those children are always a nation's
future ... to destroy them is to destroy your nation's future! And
today in my USA growing numbers of MIDDLE CLASS WHITE AMERICANS, who
cannot find jobs, with their children, are being thrown into our
gutters to have their children turned into HUMANOID GARBAGE by hellish
poverty! That is what FASCIST do to their SURPLUS LABOR that has no
jobs ... just genocide them all to death by throwing them into the
gutters!

Oh, might you be so very kind, Uncle Joe Putin, sir, as to personally
review Americans who have an adoption of a Russian child already in
progress ... and on a case by case, individual level, allow those
Russian children, who are just about to be adopted by Americans, to be
adopted? There is a little, very beautiful Russian girl, who have an
American family, who does greatly LOVE HER, and that family has been
thinking that she is already a part of their family ... that cute
little Russian girl will never, ever be able to walk at all, and they
greatly LOVE HER and WANT HER AS PART OF THEIR FAMILY. I think that
cute little Russian girl has spinal bifida and will never, ever be
able to walk. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT, Uncle Joe Putin, sir!

Oh, that issue of GUN CONTROL here in my USA? Well, just go to ...
http://www.barefootsworld.net/article2.html ... and please read that
article there. And to the very best of my knowledge, here in my USA
any and all gun control is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and to legally do any gun
control, would in fact, take a legal amendment to our US Constitution.

Before the end of WWII, virtually all Americans were utterly paranoid
of their own US federal politicians and they never, ever allowed their
own US federal politicians to be armed, plus they never, ever allowed
them to have any standing military, at all. The American People, the
entire history of my USA always did live in fear and terror of their
own US federal politicians becoming like Crazy Qaddafi, Inc. or Insane
Assad, Inc. who completely disarmed their own people and then grossly
abused them all for almost half of a century ... we The American
People just never, ever allowed our US federal politicians to be armed
or to have any standing military in fear it would be used against
them. The early Americans fled from European nations who were ruled
by Kings who acted just like Crazy Qaddafi, Inc., etc., so they
always kept their own US federal politicians COMPLETELY UNARMED and
NEVER ALLOWED THEM TO HAVE ANY STANDING MILITARY THAT THEY COULD USE
AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Second Amendment which states, "A well regulated militia being
necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to
keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." Well, a person must
always LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF OUR USA as ONLY THE INTENT OF OUR LAWS
COUNT. Some people say that a well regulated military is our
National Guard of today, but I read that our National Guard did NOT
exist at all until about 1903 ... therefore it is NOT that ... well
regulated militia ... at all. Plus the National Guard is actually
part of our regular US Military as our federal government arms it,
etc.

That Second Amendment, the best that I can honestly learn, means that
say IF TRAITORS OVERTHROW OUR US GOVERNMENT AND RULE THE USA ... THE
PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO ARM THEMSELVES AND TO CREATE A WELL REGULATED
MILITIA TO OUST THOSE TRAITORS FROM POWER BY USING FORCE! Well,
today The People cannot have a well regulated militia, for the same
reason that OCCUPY WALL STREET must be a LEADERLESS MOVEMENT, also.
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia will simply murder any leaders
of that OCCUPY WALL STREET movement, any leaders of any well regulated
militia, etc., and they are being forced by TRAITORS to be LEADERLESS
MOVEMENTS.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
upon ... means that the people do have a right to buy and to own the
SAME WEAPONS THAT OUR US MILITARY HAS ... because that is the way
things used to be back in the days those words were written. Back
then weapons were extremely simple ... and there basically only
existed guns and cannons .. and back then ALL Americans could own both
of those!

Sure today's weapons are far more deadly then were the weapons were
when those words were written. That does NOT give our US federal
politicians any right to deny The People their constitutional right to
buy and own the very same weapons that our US Military has today ...
because our US Constitution, very clearly does still state that The
People can, in fact, buy and own all of the same weapons that our US
government, our US federal politicians, their US Military has, etc.
has. That RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS MEANS THAT THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALWAYS
ARMED EQUALLY TO OUR US FEDERAL POLITICIANS!

And so where the hell is the huge problem? Well, as weapons became
more and more deadly, if our US politicians did NOT want The People to
own them and be equally armed to them, our US politicians should have
simply LEGALLY AMENDED OUR US CONSTITUTION TO CHANGE THAT SECOND
AMENDMENT LEGALLY! But that has never, ever been done at all.

So today in my USA background checks to buy a gun are TREASON, gun
registration is TREASON, not allowing The American People to buy and
to own all of the same weapons that our US FEDERAL POLITICIANS have in
their US Military, etc., is TREASON, etc.

Our idiot US politicians think that they can simply NOT OBEY THE PARTS
OF OUR OWN US CONSTITUTION THAT THEY HAPPEN TO NOT LIKE! That is not
legal to do, if you like a law or not, you must always obey it. You
can legally get that law changed, but until you do, you must always
obey it completely.

President Jackass Obama and that TRAITOR Biden, said that that want
GUN CONTROL, i.e., to ban the sale of assault rifles, ammo clips that
hold a hell of a lot of ammo, etc. Doing that is, very obviously,
HIGH TREASON, a fact of life. So now we have all of our gun owners,
just about all of them, suffering from massive degrees of HYSTERIA and
PANIC and rushing out to empty the guns, ammo, ammo clips, etc., out
of our gun stores all across the entire USA. Very obviously, if our
TRAITOROUS US FEDERAL POLITICIANS completely overthrow our US
Constitution with their UNCONSTITUTIONAL BAN on those assault rifles,
what next will they be doing to overthrow our utterly sacred US
Constitution? Oh, confiscating all guns from all Americans is
exactly what those gun owners all do honestly believe ... after all
both The Democratic Party and The Republican Party for three decades
have voted for FASCISM and are proven to be FASCIST TRAITORS to The
American People ... and FASCISTS ALWAYS COMPLETELY DISARM THE PEOPLE!

YOU WILL HAVE TO PRY MY GUN OUT OF MY VERY DEAD HANDS ... is what
those gun owners have been saying ever since I told them about The
Sputnik Forces and Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia ... and they all do
mean just that, too! Last time Biden did his TRAITOROUS BAN ON
ASSAULT RIFLES that lasted ten years, well, Democrats lost
elections! Gun owners are now joining The NRA, The National Rifle
Association, in huge numbers, because that HORRIFIC TRAITOR Biden is
trying to orchestrate more UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL.

Who will win? Oh, for the last millennium, The Sputnik Forces do
always win! And so should I even care about that issue of gun
control at all? Well ... I happen to be an honest, decent, morally
good and greatly, utterly loyal and patriotic American citizen, and
therefore I do NOT care to see my own US federal politicians be a pack
of TRAITORS who OVERTHROW MY SACRED US CONSTITUTION WITH
UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL, therefore I am always against any and
all gun control. If our currently US federal politicians care to do
any gun control, they need to LEGALLY AMEND MY US CONSTITUTION AND TO
LEGALLY DO IT! So then the issue does become ... can our current US
federal politicians legally amend our US Constitution to legally do
any of their GUN CONTROL? I think, maybe, NOT! We have too many
RED STATES in which the folks simply are madly in love with their
guns, their assault rifles, their currently SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS,
etc., and I do not think they would vote to amend our US Constitution.

Oh, but The NRA did try in our courts to get rid of that last GUN
CONTROL TO BAN ASSAULT THE SALE OF ASSAULT RIFLES? True, but that
Mafia criminally controls our entire legal system and they criminally
control those judges, attorneys, etc., so that people get to lose when
they should have won. That Mafia does that to ME every time I must go
to court ... I know that first hand.

Like once that Mafia made up LIES that in one of my letters to
Governor Lamm of Colorado, when I lived in Denver there, I have
threatened to kill him. Knowing that I never, ever said anything at
all to threaten him ... in fact I kind of liked him ... I asked to see
a copy of that letter ... the police said they did not have a copy of
that letter, but they did arrest me for threatening to kill Lamm in a
letter! And then I asked my court appointed attorney to show me a
copy of any letter in which I threatened Lamm and he could not, and
the attorneys in court against me could not, and neither could the
judge ... but I got sentenced for threatening to kill Lamm in one of
my letters! That Mafia having done things like that to me is why The
Sputnik Forces had to send me beyond pure excruciating pain for months
straight to TORTURE the hell out of me in order to force me to write
to President Reagan, any politicians! Oh well, those gun owners
cannot get any JUSTICE in our entire legal system, because TRAITORS do
completely control it all, a fact of life. The rotten to its very
core entire legal system in my USA will NOT stop our TRAITOROUS US
FEDERAL POLITICIANS FROM COMPLETELY OVERTHROWING OUR SACRED US
CONSTITUTION WITH THEIR, VERY OBVIOUSLY, UNCONSTITUTIONAL GUN CONTROL.

Oh well, if Jackass Obama and TRAITOR Biden want GUN CONTROL, why
cannot they do it legally by legally amending my sacred US
Constitution ... and if they cannot legally amend my US Constitution
to do it, then they need to not do it ... they are NOT free to simply
OVERTHROW OUR US CONSTITUTION any time that they care to not obey
it. Why not return to going after THE MENTALLY ILL? The lunatic,
crazier then bed bug retardo Rockefellers just love to make those
endless numbers of mentally ill and then throw them into our gutters
to genocide them all to death, because their GREED IS GREAT FASCIST
ASSES do NOT care to pay taxes to correctly take care of them ... and
they LOVE to get everyone to hurt all of our mentally ill.

What group in our USA has the very lowest rate of homicide of all
groups here? Our MENTALLY ILL. Therefore, our mentally ill should
be the very last group who are forbidden to buy guns ... but they are
always the first group to be completely barred from buying guns.

Why not have totally and completely FREE MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT FOR
ALL AMERICANS? The mentally ill, who that Mafia makes would never,
ever get any of it, because they know that The Mafia criminally
controls completely everyone who works in our mental health system so
they refuse to go to them for help ... they do not ever get any
help ... THEY GET MAFIA CONTROLLED PIGS HURTING THEM GREATLY! But
idiot Americans who do not yet know The TRUTH would believe that you
politicians are doing something about this huge problem of ... THE
MAFIA INTENTIONALLY PROGRAMMING PEOPLE WHO THE SPUTNIK FORCES TRACKS
TO BECOME MASS MURDERS IN ORDER TO GET ALL GUNS TAKEN AWAY FROM ALL
AMERICANS ...! Just intentionally make lots of those mass murderers
to then use as propaganda in order to take all guns away from all
Americans ... that is how that Mafia always does things, needless to
say.

Hey there, President Jackass Obama, might you please tell all of our
American gun owners exactly why none of our US federal politicians
have done anything at all to protect me, my rights, my life, and the
millions of my fellow MAFIA VICTIMS? Gun owners believe that you are
all PUPPETS of that lunatic Rockefeller Family and their MAFIA OF OUR
RICH, to which virtually all of our Rich belong and that is why you
all keep refusing to OBEY YOUR OATH OF OFFICE and refuse to help us
MILLIONS OF MAFIA VICTIMS.

Who does always control our entire USA, Jackass Obama? Oh,
naturally, The Sputnik Forces. And as a WAR TACTIC they did create
and use that MAFIA to control our nation, but they are about to slice
and dice it with their sputnik lasers and completely get rid of it,
put it out of business completely ... and move on to do something
brand new. What? Oh, to KISS THE ASSES OF THE MASSES ... right, to
change sides and be on the side of WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
completely ... so WE THE PEOPLE WILL SUPPORT THEIR GREAT PEACE TREATY
PACKAGE DEAL to put and keep in ALL nations, forever, real, honest,
freedom, liberty, and democracy! The Sputnik Forces had to wait
until we got our currently level of mass transportation and
communications in place for their WORLD WAR THREE SHOWDOWN and also
another GLOBAL GREAT DEPRESSION, and we are about to have the very
worst global great depression in mankind's entire history, because The
Sputnik Force know during great depressions the people scream ...
POWER TO THE PEOPLE ... and that they will do that great peace treaty
package deal with them.

Oh well, who always gets to WIN, Jackass Obama? Oh, for the past
millennium only The Sputnik Forces gets to WIN ... so they will get
their great peace treaty package deal and win once again. By the
time our USA was created, The Sputnik Forces had become such experts
that they were controlling ALL NATIONS on our entire planet earth ...
so our USA has always been controlled by The Sputnik Forces, needless
to say, as that is just the way things always are.

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: With The Sputnik Forces just about ready to now use their
sputnik lasers to BRUTALLY BUTCHER those Mafia king pins and their
loves ones and permanently get rid of that Mafia of our Rich, it is
NOT a good time for you federal politicians voting for TRAITOROUS GUN
CONTROL, Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden, because if you OVERTHROW OUR
SACRED US CONSTITUTION DOING THAT, YOU VERY WELL MIGHT CAUSE THE
SPUTNIK FORCES TO NEXT BRUTALLY BUTCHER ALL OF OUR US FEDERAL
POLITICIANS WITH ALL OF THEIR LOVED ONES, POSTERITY, needless to say,
for being HORRIFIC TRAITORS!

PPS: And The Sputnik Forces did in fact total mind control our
founding forefathers to write our current US Constitution, Jackass
Obama and Traitor Biden, which means they do know exactly what it all
does mean to the nth degree ... and The Sputnik Forces say that any
and all GUN CONTROL IS HIGH TREASON! If you, Jackass Obama and
Traitor Biden care to outlaw the sale of those assault rifles, those
ammo clips that hold a hell of a lot of bullets, etc., YOU ABSOLUTELY
MUST LEGALLY AMEND OUR US CONSTITUTION TO DO THAT ... says The Sputnik
Forces, who did write our sacred US Constitution that WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE LOVE SO GREATLY. Hell, they did such a great job writing our
current US Constitution that I keep asking them to write us a more
modern version of it all ... because WE THE PEOPLE GREATLY LOVE THE
WORK THAT THEY DO. LOL And NO ... I do not want you utterly
traitorous US federal politicians changing our current US Constitution
at all ... because YOU ALL ACT LIKE PUPPETS OF THE LUNATIC
ROCKEFELLERS!

সকলকে উত্তর দিন
লেখককে লিখে পাঠান
ফরওয়ার্ড করুন