### Obama is a SUPER FASCIST TRAITOR! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 10, 2012, 6:14:34 PM12/10/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Obama is a Super Fascist TRAITOR! ###Monday, December 10, 2012
2:45 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>Cc: "news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>,
"news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>, "news--newsweek"
<let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time" <let...@time.com>, "news--tnt"
<t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman" <edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-
Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>, "news-K-Rupert-Murdoch"
<teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly" <ore...@foxnews.com>,
"talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-malloy"
<mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

President Jackass Obama is a SUPER FASCIST TRAITOR and there is
absolutely no doubt, at all, about that fact of life, either. How do
you know that? Jackass Obama is always doing the same policies that
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia has done for so very many
decades.

It is and always has been the policy of the lunatic Rockefeller Family
to use their FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia to hide from The American People
that we and our nation is being attacked in a WAR by the sputnik
lasers of The Special Sputnik Forces of The Russian Military ... and
doing that in a democracy is always HIGH TREASON. Our sacred US
Constitution did create a DEMOCRACY in our USA and in order for any
democracy to exist at all, we must always have a COMPLETELY INFORMED
ELECTORATE. Naturally, that does mean that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL BEING ATTACKED IN
A WAR, so that we can make all of the decisions about that on going
war.

It is always extremely easy for The American People to learn who the
horrific FASCIST TRAITORS are in their own US government ... all The
People need to do is LOOK and SEE who is hiding that fact from them
all, that we and our nation is being attacked in a WAR ... as only
horrific TRAITORS would ever dare to do such a thing to The American
People!

PLUS I can never, ever get Jackass Obama to STOP GENOCIDING TO DEATH
MILLIONS OF OUR NON RICH, NON JEWISH, ELDERLY AND DISABLED
CITIZENS! Jackass Obama insists on continuing to criminally steal
huge amounts of money from all of their social security checks and he
refuses to stop doing that in order for Jackass Obama to INTENTIONALLY
GENOCIDE them all to death. Today OVER HALF OF THE MONEY IS BEING
CRIMINALLY STOLEN OUT OF ALL SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS. Those horrific
traitor US federal politicians in the past kept changing the way that
inflation is being calculated to keep understating what inflation is
more and more until while President Pothead Clinton was in office,
that Boskin Commission did decide to criminally understate what
inflation is by an insanely HUGE EIGHT PERCENT ... which means since
then, each year the cost of living increases on all social security
checks should have been a huge eight percent bigger then they have
been! And YES, Jackass Obama did decide to criminally steal a huge
eight percent of the money from all social security checks each year
he has been in office ... to increase the rate that all of our non
rich, non Jewish, elderly and disabled are being genocided to death!

PLUS, we now have Jackass Obama attempting, once again, to cut the
money going to pay for Medicare to GENOCIDE to death yet more and more
of our non rich, non Jewish, elderly and disabled Americans!
Jackass Obama does realize that every year the money going to fund
both Medicare and Medicaid should have been increased to keep up with
the HONEST RATE OF INFLATION THAT HAS BEEN TEN PERCENT A YEAR ... and
that was never, ever done ... so today both Medicare and Medicaid are
being grossly under funded! Medicare is currently paying medical
doctors so very little money that those who used to treat us on
Medicare have been forced to go bankrupt and most of them have decided
to completely leave medicine and get jobs in other professions. We
who have only Medicare cannot buy any private health insurance to
supplement it, either, because those utterly FASCIST federal
politicians are currently criminally stealing OVER HALF OF THE MONEY
OUT OF ALL OF OUR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECKS making us all too poor to buy
any private health insurance to supplement Medicare! Yes, Jackass
Obama does know that we on Medicare cannot even find any medical
doctors who will treat us at all, because medical doctors refuse to
treat us due to Medicare paying them such tiny amounts of money.
Yet that utterly FASCIST PIG TRAITOR Obama has decided to put Medicare
on the negotiating table to be cut ever more in those Fiscal Cliff
talks!

LOOK AT THE FACTS ... Jackass Obama's very own actions do prove,
beyond any and all reasonable doubt that he is truly ... A SUPER
FASCIST TRAITOR ... to The American People!

And you only need to LOOK at what those FASCIST REPUBLICANS and their
utterly fascist TEA PARTY has been saying and doing to realize that
they are ALL SUPER FASCIST TRAITORS, also! They all keep caring to
cut Social Security more and more! Where is that all coming from?

Well, what did that utterly FASCIST WALL STREET and our utterly
FASCIST RICH say about social security from the day that social
security became law in our USA? They all kept crying and screaming
that ... SOCIAL SECURITY IS PURE EVIL COMMUNISM ...! That is why
they are always orchestrating their fascist campaign to completely get
rid of the entire social security system! And never, ever forget
that Jackass Obama is truly a SUPER FASCIST TRAITOR and he is part of
that fascist campaign to completely get rid of the entire social
security system.

FASCISM is simply ... A DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH THAT COMPLETELY
OVERTHROWS DEMOCRACIES ...! They just love to brainwash idiots in
our nation with LIES such as ... THE RICH EARNED IT, THEREFORE THE
RICH HAVE A RIGHT TO KEEP IT ALL ... and not pay any taxes at all,
naturally! Well, in our own USA our US Constitution did create our
SACRED DEMOCRACY which means here ... WE THE PEOPLE GET TO DECIDE ALL
THINGS INCLUDING IF WE HAVE A CLASS OF RICH AT ALL AND IF WE DECIDE TO
HAVE A CLASS OF RICH, WE THE PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECIDE
HOW RICH THAT RICH CLASS WILL BE, ETC.! But our FASCIST RICH do NOT
believe in our US Constitution at all, in our sacred democracy that it
did create at all, etc., and they think ... MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT
WALKS therefore they get to dictate all things in our nation. Their
perverted Golden Rule is ... Those with the gold, rule ...!

SEE all of this nation's children currently acting like little BULLY
THUGS at schools all across our entire USA today? They are all
acting just like ... THE SUPER FASCIST ROBBER BARON THUG, GANGSTER,
LUNATIC ROCKEFELLER FAMILY ... a fact of life. Their MAFIA OF THE
RICH brainwashed our entire Rich and Ruling Class to be just like
them, so they all keep acting like SUPER FASCIST ROBBER BARON THUG
GANGSTERS ... that is the ROLE MODEL for our nation's children ... so
today our nation's children, at their schools, do act like BULLY
THUGS, too! There is just nothing that is civilized about our
entire Rich and Ruling Class today ... they all keep insisting on
acting like ... total and complete BARBARIANS ...!

Just WATCH that utter BARBARIAN Jackass Obama in action, please! He
insists on continuing to criminally steal more and more money out of
all social security checks each year he has been in office, an
addition huge eight percent more each year, as he is constantly, also,
attempting to GENOCIDE TO DEATH ALL OF OUR NON RICH, NON JEWISH
ELDERLY AND DISABLED CITIZENS by forever cutting their MEDICARE more
and more, too! Has BARBARIAN been increasing both Medicare and
Medicaid each year he has been in office to keep up with the honest
rate of inflation of a huge ten percent a year? HELL NO! And so
today they are both being grossly under funded to the nth degree and
for us on Medicare that simply means that WE CAN NO LONGER EVEN FIND
ANY MEDICAL DOCTORS TO TREAT US AT ALL ... all medical doctors simply
refuse to take us as their patients if the only health insurance we
can afford to have is Medicare because Medicare pays them so little
money that they always end up going bankrupt!

And when those FASCIST PIGS say ... SOCIAL SECURITY IS PURE EVIL
COMMUNISM ... naturally that does always mean that ... MEDICARE AND
MEDICAID ARE, ALSO, PURE EVIL COMMUNISM ... ! Those fascist pigs
are simply total and complete BARBARIANS and there is absolutely
nothing at all one bit CIVILIZED about them at all.

It is always the civilized people in any civilized nation that decides
that they must always take great care of their own fellow citizens who
are disabled and cannot work, too old to work, etc. Over ninety-five
percent of all Americans today are not rich and they are not Jewish
and they are basically morally good and great, decent, CIVILIZED HUMAN
BEINGS who are extremely loyal, patriotic citizens, a fact of life.
Not being Rich means that they all greatly want and greatly need to
have programs like SOCIAL SECURITY and MEDICARE and MEDICAID for
themselves, their own loved ones in order to always guarantee that
they, that all of their own loved ones, will have the money to live in
some decent housing, for a decent diet, get decent medical care,
etc., ... to have those BASIC THINGS that every human being must
always have in order to keep themselves alive and to live in a certain
amount of human dignity. The GREED IS GREAT fascist Rich do not care
to pay any taxes for those programs that they, themselves, do not need
at all ... and they never, ever believe in having ... A CIVILIZED
NATION ... that has any of those programs ... as they are always total
and complete ... BARBARIANS ...!

Long ago, when Americans used to be FREE, they always lived by the
REAL GOLDEN RULE to always treat all others as they, themselves, care
to be treated. They always believed in being totally and completely
CIVILIZED and they always did understand that in order for us all to
be a strong nation, we needed to always have love, empathy,
compassion, etc., for each other to firmly hold us all together was
ONE PEOPLE in our USA. Yes, they did realize that we must always
have very strong positive emotion bonding, of real love, empathy,
compassion, etc., for each other, between ourselves and all of our
fellow citizens, in order to hold us all together as ONE PEOPLE in our
USA.

Well, you all, please ... WATCH OUT FOR JACKASS OBAMA ... because all
he cares to do is more and more policies of Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich
Man's Mafia ... and his past actions, his actions to date, do prove
that fact of life, beyond any and all reasonable doubt, too!

And when I post copies of these emails on Internet newsgroups, what do
ALL OF MY READERS believe about this all? Oh, they are basically
very good and great human beings, they have lots of human decency,
they are moral giants, they are extremely loyal and utterly patriotic
citizens, etc., like MYSELF. They all, always, believe as I, myself,
believe that in our DEMOCRACY that our sacred US Constitution did
establish, all of our federal politicians must always TELL ALL
AMERICANS THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL THINGS IMMEDIATELY because in order to
have any democracy at all in our nation, WE MUST ALWAYS HAVE A
COMPLETELY INFORMED ELECTORATE. I always know what MY READERS on The
Internet do honestly believe, because they are just like me. They
all, always, honestly believe that only HORRIFIC TRAITORS in our US
federal government would not be telling all Americans all about us and
our nation being attacked in this on going WAR by The Sputnik
Forces ... and that any and all politicians, who are any party to that
HIGH TREASON of not telling all Americans The TRUTH about all things,
all greatly need to be EXECUTED IMMEDIATELY FOR THEIR HIGH TREASON!

And ALL OF MY INTERNET READERS, please, WATCH OUT FOR THAT FASCIST PIG
TRAITOR Jackass Obama, as he has been and continues to function on the
very same level was did CRAZY QADDAFI and INSANE ASSAD! He has his
Department of Homeland Stupidity now ordering a zillion assault rifles
and a zillion rounds of internationally illegal ammo to use against WE
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! Yes, if the morally good and great, extremely
decent, utterly loyal and patriotic American People attempt to oust
those FASCIST PIG TRAITORS from power by force, FASCIST PIG TRAITOR
Jackass Obama will order them shoot dead in order to keep his utterly
traitorous, atrocity doing, ass in power! And MY DEAR INTERNET
READERS, you can never, ever vote those fascist pig traitors out of
office, either! Why not? Oh, because that Rockefeller's SUPER
FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia got criminal control of ALL of our mass media
at the end of WWII and because they criminally control both of our
only two major political parties completely ... and what they keep
doing is criminally rigging to have TWO FASCISTS RUN AGAINST EACH
OTHER in order to force The People to, always, vote for one fascist or
another fascist. They criminally controlled our last presidential
election to make sure no members of The Moral Majority was the
Republican Presidential candidate to set up having SUPER FASCIST PIGS
Romney and Ryan running against proven to be SUPER FASCIST PIGS Obama
and Biden! That is just how all of our elections always are, no
joke! And then the utterly brainwashed Americans think that they
won that election, because they voted back into office SUPER FASCIST
Jackass Obama and Biden, who were not as big of SUPER FASCIST PIGS as
was Romney and Ryan! And so now we all get to watch SUPER FASCIST
Jackass Obama, criminally steal an addition, huge eight percent more
of the money from all social security checks, in his war to RID THE
USA OF THAT PURE EVIL COMMUNISM called our SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM, as
we get to watch him escalate his GENOCIDE of all of us non rich, non
Jewish, elderly and disabled Americans by constantly cutting more and
more money from our MEDICARE when it is currently being grossly under
funded so that we cannot even find any medical doctors who are now
willing to take us, who only have Medicare, as their patients. What
do we now do for medical care? Oh, we now care stand in extremely
long lines with those THIRTEEN MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS who are
CRIMINALLY IN OUR USA today at clinics that give out free medical care
to everyone ... or we just wait until we are sick enough to call 911
and call an ambulance to take us to some emergency room because the
law says that they must always treat us there ... which is yet another
thing that those CRIMINALLY in our USA keep doing, too!

ALL INTERNET READERS ... PLEASE WORK A LOT HARDER TO SPREAD THE TRUTH
TO ALL AMERICANS! Why? Because these fascist pig rich people are
currently making all non rich Americans poorer at a yearly rate of our
thirteen percent ... as the honest rate of inflation is about ten
percent right now, plus they are taking about another three percent
cut in their wages and benefits, also. That means that soon The
People will become the victims of ... THE POLITICS OF POVERTY ... and
their forever increasing, hellish poverty will FORCE them to go
BALLISTIC and KILL OFF OUR ENTIRE RICH AND RULING CLASS, their
families including all of their posterity, along with ALL JEWS for
being ZIONIST ATROCITY THIEVES, etc.! I think there are today over
ninety-five percent of all Americans who are NOT RICH and who are NOT
JEWS ... and that means that they all should be soon more then willing
to brutally butcher our entire FASCIST RICH AND RULING CLASS, along
with ALL JEWS, and take back their USA from those horrific, atrocity
doing, TRAITORS and to restore their extremely sacred US Constitution
and the democracy that it did establish. To very easily win that
ARMED CLASS WAR all you have to do ... IS EDUCATE ALL AMERICANS TO THE
TRUTH ABOUT ALL THINGS ... then those numbers will automatically
cause you to win big and rapidly. But what about The Department of
Homeland Stupidity and its zillion assault rifles and rounds of hollow
point bullets that SUPER FASCIST PIG Jackass Obama is planning on
using against The American People if they dare to oust those horrific
TRAITORS from power and restore their completely overthrown US
Constitution? Well now, IF all of my very dear INTERNET READERS
educate ALL AMERICANS TO THE TRUTH, Jackass Obama will NOT have anyone
to give those assault rifles to, a fact of life! All of the peons in
their entire US Military along with all of the peons in all kinds of
police at all levels of government, will simply join The People in
brutally butchering our entire utterly FASCIST Rich and Ruling Class,
etc.!

And so ... What about that FISCAL CLIFF? First of all ... Where did
that FISCAL CLIFF come from? Oh, those MORONS in our US Congress
did vote to have it, voted it into place! Right, those MORONS voted
to create that FISCAL CLIFF, when non of those MORONS are intelligent
enough to begin to cope with that FISCAL CLIFF that they did vote to
have! LOL So, why do not those MORONS in our US Congress just all
decide to vote to get rid that of that FISCAL CLIFF that those MORONS
did vote to put into place, since none of those MORONS are intelligent
enough to cope with that monster that they did vote to have, vote to
put into place? Oh, because those MORONS are not intelligent enough
to now vote to get rid of that monster that they, themselves, did vote
to create!

And then Jackass Obama just never, ever has the sense that God gave to
a lowly goose about anything, needless to say. Why has not Jackass
Obama invited each and every member of that utterly fascist TEA PARTY
in his US Congress into his NUT HOUSE in DC that is WHITE and just
educated them all, completely, about this entire huge on going mess?
Make sure that each one does really understand that this is an on
going GREAT DEPRESSION that was in fact caused by having cut the taxes
on our Rich too greatly ... both REPUBLICAN US PRESIDENTS Harding and
Reagan did that very same thing to cause GREAT DEPRESSIONS, but this
great depression is now being criminally hidden by our US federal
politicians all having voted, repeatedly, to keep criminally cooking
those books to hell more and more. When our politicians decided to
criminally understate what inflation is by a huge eight percent, they
did automatically criminally overstate what our Gross Domestic Product
is by an insanely HUGE FOUR PERCENT TO CRIMINALLY HIDE THIS ON GOING
GREAT DEPRESSION that is being caused by having cut the taxes on our
Rich too greatly. That huge mess is causing the buying power of all
of the incomes, all of the assets, of all non rich Americans to be
reduced at a yearly rate of over ten percent ... and that will soon
force The People to go BALLISTIC and to BRUTALLY BUTCHER the entire
Rich and Ruling Class, along with all of their families and posterity,
plus ALL JEWS and take back their USA from those horrific TRAITORS!
Why cannot Jackass Obama just tell those REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY FASCISTS
that it is now a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY TO FIX OUR FUCKED UP USA
ECONOMY AND TO FIX IT ALL IN OUR US CONGRESS MUST VOTE TO DO AN FDR
STIMULUS PACKAGE ... which is to increase the taxes on The Rich to
ABOVE NINETY PERCENT and to us that money to make our non rich,
richer, so that SALES IMPROVES and our entire economy can finally GROW
AGAIN! And why does not Jackass Obama just tell those TEA PARTY
FASCISTS The TRUTH, that today the entire huge problem with our yearly
national budget is that they still have a first world national budget
that was put into place when The USA was the very richest nation on
this earth, and today The USA is now the very poorest nation to ever
exist on our entire planet earth, and The USA today greatly needs a
third world budget that is fitting to the extremely poor nations of
our earth ... which means that today The USA cannot afford to have any
Defense Department at all, cannot afford to have programs like NASA at
all, cannot afford to give welfare to foreigners in the form of
foreign aid at all, etc., etc., etc. In order to now KEEP PEACE in
our fucked up USA, ALL of the money in that yearly federal budget must
now be all going to HELP NON RICH AMERICANS ... and if that is not
soon done The People will be soon forced for their forever increasing
poverty to ... BBQ THE RICH FOR BRUNCH ... !

I do NOT believe that Jackass Obama has spent any time at all to
correct EDUCATE those FASCIST TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS ... because they
keep doing things that are GUARANTEED TO MURDER OFF OUR ENTIRE RICH
AND RULING CLASS, along with their families, posterity soon, and they
does INCLUDE TO MURDER THEIR VERY OWN ASSES AND FAMILIES, POSTERITY,
no joke! Why cannot Jackass Obama just invite them, one at a time,
into his NUT HOUSE in DC that is WHITE and EDUCATE THOSE FOOLS to that
fact of life that the kinds they are doing are guaranteed to soon end
up BRUTALLY BUTCHERING THEMSELVES AND ALL OF THEIR LOVED ONES?

Oh yes, our national pass time is now to worry ourselves sick
about ... THE FISCAL CLIFF ...! LOL How about those MORONS in our
US Congress who voted to have that FISCAL CLIFF that non of them are
intelligent enough to cope with, all just voted to get rid of their
FISCAL CLIFF that they voted into existence?

And with Jackass Obama refusing to do anything at all for his first
four years in office to FIX OUR US ECONOMY ... who the hell cares
about that FISCAL CLIFF, as our entire US economy should soon be
totally and completely gone because Jackass Obama keeps refusing to
fix it! We absolutely must get completely rid of that utterly
fascist free trade and go back to having trade tariffs and quotas, we
must absolutely completely un cook those US government books and put
out only honest numbers, statistics, and we must absolutely tax the
hell out of our Rich and take that SURPLUS WEALTH from them and give
it back to The People in order to IMPROVE SALES TO END THIS ON GOING
GREAT DEPRESSION that now have lasted much longer then our last great
depression and been a hell of a lot worst, too, or soon The USA will
NOT have any economy left at all. YES and I do listen to that on
going insanity about that FISCAL CLIFF and Jackass Obama, no one, is
saying that they plan to do anything at all to FIX OUR US ECONOMY ...
therefore who the hell cares what the hell they do ... our entire US
economy will soon be completely gone because they do not plan on doing
anything at all to FIX OUR US ECONOMY!

And does Boehner, The Speaker of our House of Representatives actually
ever make any sense at all? HELL NO! All he keeps supporting is
things that will surely soon cause The People to ... BBQ HIS OWN ASS
SO HE CAN BE EATEN BY THE PEOPLE ...! How smart is that all? Oh
well, it is at least as smart as having voted to put that FISCAL CLIFF
into place when NO ONE IN OUR ENTIRE US CONGRESS IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH
TO BEGIN TO COPE WITH THAT FISCAL CLIFF! But I dare say it all is
rather interesting now watching all of those FOOLS in our US Congress,
who are far too stupid to just vote to get rid of that FISCAL CLIFF
that they did vote to have that they cannot cope with at all! LOL

Hey there Jackass Obama, now that our US Congress did vote to have
that utterly FASCIST FREE TRADE and it has caused The USA to, very
rapidly, go from being the richest nation on this earth to ever exist
that was always running any insanely huge TRADE SURPLUS to go to being
the very poorest nation on this earth to ever exist in the entire
history of this planet that is always now running an insanely huge
TRADE DEFICIT, might it be too much to just ask that all of you US
federal politicians totally and completely get rid of your yearly
budget that is only fit for the very richest nation on this earth to
have and to finally do something a tiny bit sane like develop a brand
new yearly national budget, one that is fit for the very poorest
nation on this earth to have? HINT: IF you all care to NOT have
The People ... EAT OUR ENTIRE RICH AND RULING CLASS SOON ... I think
you can only spend your entire yearly national budget on social
programs, welfare, etc., that actually HELP THE NON RICH AMERICANS as
you FOOLS have already cut the buying power of all of their incomes,
assets, more then in half and you are making them all, very rapidly,
grow a hell of a lot poorer and soon you will force them to GO
BALLISTIC and TAKE BACK THEIR USA BY FORCE!

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: Oh yes, here in Seattle, believe it or not, we do honestly now
have some few extremely HAPPY CAMPERS ... our gays were happier then
all hell yesterday, as it was they first day that they could be
legally married, plus we have lots of extremely happy campers who love
to smoke pot, as now they can legally smoke it ... but they all seem
to have a huge problem, as there is no place where they can legally
buy any pot and it is, also, illegal, for them to grow their own pot,
too, ... but just the same they were out in full force smoking pot in
front of all of the police here in Seattle and enjoying doing so!
Next year they should have places where they can legally buy their
pot ... that will take some time to set up now ... and I hope that
they grow all of that pot inside of our own state of Washington so
that they do not encourage anyone to break any laws bringing into our
state pot from outside of our own state! VERY ODD, indeed, SEEING
SOME EXTREMELY HAPPY CAMPERS IN OUR UTTERLY FUCKED UP USA! The
religious crazies out here who were completely against gays having the
right to marry? Oh, they seem quiet for the most part, only a tiny
few were arrested for attacking those gays as they got married ...
those religious crazies cannot call us out here in Washington bad
names like ... PAGANS ... etc. ... enough! They say we are ...
AGAINST THE BIBLE ... no joke! Now those words are like music to my
own ears, no joke, with me being an ATHEIST who honestly believes that
the entire USA greatly needs to outlaw completely all kinds of that
religious hoax bullshit!