### Who murdered those children? Obama did! ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 16, 2012, 5:45:57 PM12/16/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Who murdered those children? Obama did! ###Sunday, December 16,
2012 2:16 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>

Greetings to you all!

Who really did murder those twenty children in Newtown, CT? Oh,
President Jackass Obama did murder them all, and the facts will always
prove that is The TRUTH, too!

Jackass Obama has decided to simply allow an ENEMY MADE, RUSSIAN MADE,
MAFIA OF OUR RICH to continue to criminally control all of our nation,
criminally censor ALL of our mass media to totally and completely
overthrow our entire US Constitution and the sacred democracy that it
did establish. That MAFIA of our TRAITOROUS RICH went after that
twenty year old CHILD, Adam Lanza, and they kept terrorizing him in
time to his thoughts, etc., to drive him to murder those other twenty
children.

By the way, our criminally censored mass media keeps saying that Adam
Lanza had AUTISM ... but there is absolutely no proof at all that
there was anything at all wrong with him! Oh, but he was quiet and
shy? So was that other boy genius, James Holmes, quiet and shy.
Just about all children who that Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's
Mafia goes after end up soon being very quiet and very shy, a fact of
life. When virtually all of the adults in their lives, at home, at
school, etc., keep doing mean, vicious, ruthless things to them to
harm them, children simply withdraw and become very shy and quiet ...
because to interact with other people is always extremely dangerous
for them to do. That Mafia does routinely criminally control people
to get them to put the wrong labels on their victims. I once took a
long version of that personality test, I think it was called The MMPI
test, and the results were that I was PERFECTLY NORMAL. But for a
number of years after I took that test, The Mafia had everyone always
calling me a PSYCHOPATH and why? The highest score for any
personality problem for me was to be a psychopath ... so that is what
The Mafia criminally controlled everyone, for years, to always call
me. The Mafia simply forgot to mention that NINETY-THREE PERCENT OF
ALL AMERICANS HAD TESTED OUT TO BE BIGGER PSYCHOPATHS ON THAT MMPI
TEST then me!

What do we know about Adam Lanza? He went to normal classes in
school and he did play a major role in those classes ... he was a
genius level student other students always say and he did correctly
show in his classes, too. The only thing different about Adam Lanza
was he was very quiet, extremely shy, and withdrawn ... but ALL
CHILDREN that Mafia goes after always end up being that way, a fact of
life, as it is an extremely danger for them to interact with other
human beings with that MAFIA criminally controlling so very many
people in their lives.

Oh, Adam Lanza did not talk about things such as other people reading
his mind, knowing his thoughts, his thoughts bouncing back to him on
every radio station, TV station, he turns on, etc., etc., like a
person who that Mafia is after talks about? True, but GENIUS LEVEL
CHILDREN will never, ever mention those things that are happening to
them at all, because they know those things should never, ever be
happening to anyone ... they know that to talk about such things will
only get them labeled insane ... and they always know that they are
NOT insane because those things are really always happening to them.
You have James Holmes who recently murdered those folks in Denver,
Colorado, you have ME, and many other GENIUS LEVEL PEOPLE, who had
that Mafia after us as tiny children, and who never, ever mentioned
any of those things that would automatically get ourselves labeled
insane.

The human brain, by the way, does not finish developing until a person
is about twenty-six years old ... and that means that there were
TWENTY-ONE DEAD CHILDREN at that School in Newtown CT ... because Adam
Lanza was still a CHILD himself! Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's
Mafia did freak a CHILD out of his loving mind causing that CHILD to
murder some twenty other children ... a fact of life! And so ...

Where was our US President that he did allow that to happen, again, in
our nation? Oh, he was acting like a HORRIFIC TRAITOR and refusing
to do his job! All of our US Presidents always take an OATH OF
OFFICE to UPHOLD AND PROTECT OUR US CONSTITUTION and that sacred
democracy that it did establish. That does mean that if our
democracy, if our US Constitution, has been overthrown, that our US
Presidents will always do all in their power to immediately restore
it. I cannot get any US Presidents to just do their jobs and I have
been writing to them, as my READERS all know, since Reagan was in
office back in 1984. What the hell do ALL of your US federal
politicians keep acting like? Oh, they always act like HORRIFIC
TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, a fact of life.

All members of our US Congresses and all of our US Presidents always
blindly kiss the dirty, nasty, filthy ass of the prime minister of
Israel since the 1960s and why? Oh, because they all realize that if
they do not, they can never, ever get re-elected, or elected, in our
USA. And so when I wrote to those TRAITORS in our federal government
back in 1984, about Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia to which virtually
all rich Americans today belong to, that they criminally censor ALL of
the mass media in our USA, etc., what did they all decide to do? ALL
of our US federal politicians did decide that in order to get
themselves re-elected, or elected, they must not BOTH kiss the dirty,
filthy, nasty ass of the prime minister of Israel, PLUS kiss the asses
of the very richest one percent of Americans ... and so they all just
let those JEWS in HYMIE TOWN USA, on WALL STREET, who only represent
the economical interests of the very richest one percent of Americans
so all of their economical thinking for them all, control our entire
US economy for them, etc.

Can I get any of those TRAITOROUS US FEDERAL POLITICIANS to just do
their jobs that they got elected to do and to protect ME, and the
millions of other Americans like myself, who that MAFIA OF OUR FASCIST
RICH go after from that RUSSIAN ENEMY MADE MAFIA OF OUR RICH? Hell
no!

Who did murder those TWENTY-ONE CHILDREN in Newtown CT? President
Jackass Obama did murder them all and all of the facts will always
prove that is The TRUTH, too. That is what Jackass Obama does when
he keep refusing to obey his oath of office and keeps refusing to
immediately restore our completely overthrown US Constitution and the
sacred democracy that it did create. The oath of office that
President Jackass Obama did take does DEMAND that he tell the entire
TRUTH in great detail to ALL of the brass in his entire US Military
and then order them to ROUND UP ALL RICH and put them, with their
families and posterity in remotely located camps and keep them there
so that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FINALLY FREE AND SAFE FROM OUR
TRAITOROUS RICH ... and then do that very same thing to ALL JEWS since
they are all ZIONISTS and ZIONISM is, very obviously a horrific
atrocity, crime against humanity, because Jews did LEGALLY SELL that
land to those ARABS when they left the middle east and therefore do
NOT have any right to now be in the middle east at all.

And it is true that I am simply TRAPPED in the middle of this bullshit
that I care to not be any part of at all. I cannot escape to another
nation, because each time I attempted that I did end up with both The
Sputnik Forces and their Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia
working together to force me back to The USA. Here, The Sputnik
Forces send me beyond pure excruciating pain to force me to write
things for them, like these emails. My past US Presidents did refuse
to put me into a military hospital to learn if the doctors there might
be able to find some way to block that hellish pain ... as they
refused to put me into an FBI SAFE HOUSE in exchange for me giving
them the right to completely censor all of my communications with the
outside world so that The Sputnik Forces could not abuse me to use me
to write things for them.

And therefore, I am forced to write and keep on writing, and so I
always post copies of all of my emails to Internet newsgroups such
as ... talk.politics.guns ... etc. I just tell myself to always
make sure that what I write is always only The TRUTH ... and what the
hell ... by educating my fellow Americans to The TRUTH so that we have
AN INFORMED ELECTORATE, I am in fact doing MY CIVIC DUTY, as that is
what ALL Americans must always do ... as there exists absolutely no
democracy at all unless we have a completely INFORMED ELECTORATE.

By the way, I only EDUCATE my fellow Americans to The TRUTH and I just
never, ever tell any of them what do to at all. They are all adults
and it is their job to figure out what they care to do, not do, about
this entire huge on going mess.

Would I ever tell any of my fellow MAFIA VICTIMS such as James Holmes,
Adam Lanza, etc., to not murder people? HELL NO! I just do not
tell them to murder anyone and I just do not tell them to not murder
people ... that is always their own problem for them to decide. This
nation's mentally ill always have the very lowest rate of homicide of
any group in our entire nation, a fact of life, and that is why that
RICH MAN'S MAFIA keeps creating more and more mentally ill ... because
most of them are extremely peaceful people who just would never, ever
harm another human being. But if everyone who that Mafia went after
did what James Holmes, Adam Lanza, that shooter at Virginia Tech,
etc., etc., etc., did ... then would that Rich Man's Mafia still do
after them all simply because The Sputnik Forces is tracking them?
Odds are that MAFIA would NOT be going after any of them at all. By
the way, just about ALL of these mass murderers in my USA always have
that MAFIA OF OUR RICH going after them ... and they all end up
believing that IF they have no right to be here, then NO AMERICAN HAS
ANY RIGHT TO BE HERE ... so they murder as many other Americans as
they can while knowing that MAFIA will soon be murdering them ...
Who has a right to be here? When morally good and great, decent,
utterly loyal and patriotic Americans like James Holmes, Adam Lanza,
ME, etc., have no right to be here at all ... then, logically, NO
AMERICAN HAS ANY RIGHT TO BE HERE AT ALL.

And what am I do tell all of those MILLIONS of my fellow MAFIA
VICTIMS? Just be extremely peaceful and keep taking that atrocity
level abuse from that RICH MAN'S MAFIA?

See those pictures of all of those beautiful, cute, tiny DEAD
children? I, myself, once was one of them ... but my first grade
teacher was always criminally controlled by Rockefeller's Rich Man's
Mafia, as were both of my parents, all of my siblings and I was one of
ten children! Just be very patient and just peacefully wait for some
good adult to come and rescue you ... is that what I am to tell all of
my fellow MAFIA VICTIMS? How long have I now peacefully waiting for
some good adult to come rescue ME? I was once one of those beautiful
tiny little children who are now today so very dead with that MAFIA
AFTER ME back when I was one of them ... and here I am still waiting
for some GOOD ADULTS TO COME RESCUE ME ... and now I will very soon be
SEVENTY YEARS OLD! Just do like I have done ... wait SEVENTY YEARS
for some good adults to come rescue you ... that is utterly INSANE for
me to tell any of my fellow MAFIA VICTIMS! I would have been so
very BLESSED to be one of those very dead children at that school ...
that would have SAVED ME FROM A LIFE TIME OF UTTERLY UNBEARABLE
SUFFERING. The Sputnik Forces do not allow me to kill myself, nor do
they allow me to kill anyone else ... because they care to continue to
EXPLOIT THE HELL OUT OF ME FORCING ME TO WRITE FOR THEM.

Jackass Obama, perhaps you ought to learn to think a bit like people
like James Holmes, Adam Lanza, ME, etc., you know us MAFIA VICTIMS.
The Mafia simply sent so very many people at James Holmes to do
utterly vicious, ruthless, hateful, harmful things to him that he did
honestly believe that Mafia was soon going to murder him ... and when
that MAFIA has endless numbers of strangers doing that to an utterly
innocent, morally good and great, decent, loyal patriotic person like
James Holmes ... he can very easily end up thinking that EVERYONE IS
AFTER HIM and trying to murder him ... so he attempts to kill as many
of those other people as he can ... to take as many of them to his own
grave with him. And at times, that Mafia goes after people for so
very long, that they have no idea of what normal is at all, they only
know the pure hellish pain of their own personal hells, suffering, ...
and they simply forget that there most people do not suffer like they
are suffering ... they can end up thinking that everyone is suffering
just as enormously as they always are ... and so death becomes the
only way to escape enormously huge hellish suffering ... and so they
will, at times, attempt to kill huge numbers of people in order to
simply end their suffering. And therefore, I ask, did Adam Lanza
believe that to murder this twenty children was to SAVE THEM FROM A
LIFETIME OF UTTERLY UNBEARABLE SUFFERING? I do NOT personally know.

Adam Lanza was, not very long ago, one of those tiny children who was
waiting for some good guy adults to come rescue him ... and those good
guy adults just never, ever showed up to rescue me from those very bad
guys who were always after him. He just kind of gave up on life ...
and allowed death to win.

Today, Jackass Obama, there are all kinds of American children just
like myself, just like James Holmes, just like Adam Lanza, etc., etc.,
etc., and they just like we, are waiting for some good adult to come
and rescue them, save them, from those very bad guys in that MAFIA who
are after them. Just like I, James Holmes, Adam Lanza, etc., etc.,
etc., were once those beautiful, tiny little children just like those
DEAD children at that school in CT ... so today there are more and
more of those tiny, beautiful, little children who that Mafia is
after. Once we reach adulthood, Jackass Obama, the odds of us ever
recovering to become completely normal is about zip ... we are
permanently fucked for the rest of our lives. I do NOT worry about
the adults as much as I worry about those TINY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE
CHILDREN who that Mafia is after. To just STOP that MAFIA so they
can never, ever go after any more of those tiny, beautiful little
children ... that is why I stay alive to suffer through yet another
day in my bottomless hell on earth.

Just LOOK at those pictures of those DEAD TWENTY CHILDREN, Jackass
Obama, and always think that I, myself, was one of them, James Holmes
was one of them, Adam Lanza was one of them ... millions of my fellow
MAFIA VICTIMS were once one of them ... and we all waiting and waiting
for some good guys to come save us, come rescue us, from that Mafia of
pure evil bad guys ... and those good guys just never, ever showed up
to save us, to rescue us. And now we still keep waiting and
waiting. How long do you think we should wait, Jackass Obama, for
good guys to come and save us, rescue us, from those very bad ass
Mafia pigs? I did grow up and now I shall soon be SEVENTY YEARS OLD
and I am still waiting for those good guys to finally come and save
me, rescue me, from those utterly criminally insane bad guys!

Oh our Rich can go after and force insanely huge numbers of our
utterly innocent children, young adults, to commit suicide and murder
huge numbers of them each and every year and that is perfectly all
right according to you, Jackass Obama. But one of us MAFIA VICTIMS
cannot murder a pissy tiny twenty children ... that is NOT all right
with you, Jackass Obama!

And IF morally good and great, decent, utterly loyal and completely
patriotic ME has no right to be alive here in The USA ... then who
does, Jackass Obama? NOT YOUR OWN TRAITOROUS ASS, NOT YOUR OWN LOVED
ONES, AS NO ONE DOES! Those GENIUS LEVEL MAFIA VICTIMS can always
be a huge problem, Jackass Obama, because they can THINK! When all
of you utterly TRAITOROUS US FEDERAL POLITICIANS, with your own
actions keep screaming ... YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS AT ALL, NOT EVEN
THE RIGHT TO STAY ALIVE IN THE USA, IN YOUR OWN NATION ... well ...
just always expect those GENIUS LEVEL MAFIA VICTIMS to then reply with
their actions ... NO ONE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO STAY ALIVE IN THE USA ...!

Oh, but you think, Jackass Obama, that I cannot simply REFUSE to tell
people to not murder other people no more then I can tell people to
murder other people? You think that I should tell all of my fellow
MAFIA VICTIMS to not become a James Holmes or an Adam Lanza? I
REFUSE TO DO THAT! What they decide to do, not do, is their own
personal business, just like what all of those over fifty million
Americans gun owners decide to do, to not do, does happen to be their
own business. I AM NOT A TYRANT and I DO NOT DICTATE TO OTHER PEOPLE
ANYTHING! I simply fulfill MY CIVIC DUTY by EDUCATING ALL AMERICANS
TO THE TRUTH TO THE VERY BEST OF MY ABILITY TO DO SO.

And do I agree with The Sputnik Forces? HELL NO! I have to listen
to them say that they greatly want their great peace treaty package
deal to put REAL, HONEST, FREEDOM, LIBERTY, AND DEMOCRACY INTO ALL
NATIONS ON THIS EARTH. And I keep telling those ASSHOLES ...
OKAY ... so when do you remove and bury your ENEMY MADE, your RUSSIAN
MADE, Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia from MY OWN USA that has
been totally and completely overthrowing our entire US Constitution
and the sacred democracy that it did establish so that WE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE get our very own real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy
returned to us that YOU ARE CRIMINALLY STEALING FROM US AMERICANS?
Perhaps someone might believe you about your great peace treaty
package deal to put that real, honest, freedom, liberty, and democracy
into ALL nations on this earth IF you stop intentionally destroying it
all completely here in my own USA with your RUSSIAN MADE, ENEMY MADE,
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia. How the hell can anyone
possibly believe that bullshit you keep saying about your great peace
treaty deal package when you keep doing the ass opposite of what you
say you care to do in that treaty deal?

Here some ASSHOLES, there some ASSHOLES, and everywhere some
ASSHOLES ... it is the AGE OF THE ASSHOLES!

And so, Jackass Obama, are The Sputnik Forces ASSHOLES going to keep
in place their Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia until those
morons in that MAFIA OF OUR RICH cause AN ARMED CLASS WAR in our very
own USA with their endless GREED IS GREAT bullshit? Are The
ASSHOLES in that Sputnik Forces planning on removing their MAFIA OF
OUR RICH by intentionally causing AN ARMED CLASS WAR in our nation to
bury them all, along with their families and all of their posterity?

LOOK at those utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY TRAITORS in our US
Congress ... CRYING ABOUT OUR USA BEING BURIED IN ALL OF THAT RED
INK. Who has caused all of that RED INK? Oh, that is simply the
huge PRICE that our USA is paying for our fascist rich having made
themselves RECORD BREAKING RICH ... just like another huge price WE
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE are now always paying is our FASCIST RICH have
just about totally and completely destroyed our entire middle class
and reduced them to being the new working poor! The FASCIST RICH in
order to make themselves RECORD BREAKING RICH did that utterly fascist
free trade to leave WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE JOBLESS in order to
relocate their factories to third world nations to increase their own
profits by paying their workers slave wages. Our FASCIST RICH in
order to make themselves RECORD BREAKING RICH did cut the taxes on our
Rich too greatly, just like US REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT HARDING did to
cause our last GREAT DEPRESSION so cause our entire US economy to keep
shrinking and shrinking to cause all of that RED INK. Our FASCIST
RICH in order to make themselves RECORD BREAKING RICH did criminally
cook to hell those US government books, statistics, numbers, to
criminally hide this on going GREAT DEPRESSION from the American
People and they have left the honest rate of inflation at an insanely
huge TEN PERCENT a year for over a full decade and half now ... and
that will always destroy our entire US economy and shrink it all into
nothingness, too, to cause all of that RED INK. And now what do
those FASCIST GREED IS GREAT RICH FOLKS care to do, Jackass Obama?
With the three top causes of that RED INK being FASCISM of our
Rich ... those RICH FASCIST PIGS now care to do more enormous harm to
all non rich Americans by cutting to hell the very programs that they
now absolutely must have in order to survive, in order to attempt to
keep their loved ones alive ... and doing that is guaranteed to cause
only a hell of a lot more RED INK, because it will destroy yet more of
the buying power of our non rich, who are our consuming class, causing
sales to go to hell even faster and our entire economy to shrink
faster.

What is the PRICE that our nation is now paying for having our Rich to
be RECORD BREAKING RICH, Jackass Obama? Oh, our GREED IS GREAT
FASCIST RICH are in fact burying our nation in all of that RED INK!
How about taxing our GREED IS GREAT FASCIST RICH OUT OF EXISTENCE,
Jackass Obama, since they are the only cause of all of that RED INK?

Plus now we have over fifty million American gun owners knowing The
TRUTH about this entire huge mess and they all greatly want our Rich
to give them ALL of their money, all of their wealth! Why has the
lunatic ROBBER BARON THUG gangster Rockefeller Family been
traitorously hiding this WAR from The American People, Jackass
Obama? Oh, because IF The American People learn The TRUTH they would
demand that our Rich be taxed to come up with the money to pay all of
these disaster victims, accident and crime victims, etc., that The
Sputnik Forces are causing, their full loses and damages for all of
their lost property, lost income, etc., in this on going WAR. Had
our Rich been paying their JUST and FAIR share of TAXES in this WAR
all of our Rich would have been completely taxed out of existence many
decades ago, a fact of that no one in their right mind can possibly
deny. And so now we have over FIFTY MILLION AMERICAN GUN OWNERS ALL
SAYING ... THE RICH BETTER GIVE US ALL OF THEIR MONEY, ALL OF THEIR
WEALTH, OR WE WILL BURY THEM ALL AND TAKE IT BACK!

Oh dear, guess what Jackass Obama? I am not one one of those utterly
beautiful tiny little children like those very DEAD twenty children in
Newtown CT. I did GROW UP! And so ... I just tell ALL AMERICAN GUN
OWNERS THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS ALL AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH ... and then
tell them all ... YOU ALL WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE HELL TO DO ... and ...
ME? Oh, I am now almost SEVENTY YEARS OLD and too old and decrepit
to do anything myself, as I can barely now keep my own ass alive!

The way I see this all, Jackass Obama, is the ROBBER BARON THUG
lunatic Rockefeller Family have gone utterly insane trying to wipe ME
out all of my life in order to keep my mouth shut about this all ...
therefore what that ROBBER BARON THUG lunatic Rockefeller Family
greatly needs is ... ALL AMERICAN GUN OWNERS KNOWING THE TRUTH SO THEY
CAN GO FAR MORE INSANE ATTEMPTING TO WIPE THEM ALL OUT TO SHUT ALL OF
THEIR MOUTHS! And I did NOT start this bullshit with those lunatic
Rockefellers at all, a fact of life. I just never, ever thought
about the lunatic Rockefeller Family at all, about any of our Rich at
all, and they just kept doing all of these horrific crimes,
atrocities, to my utterly innocent ass my entire life time. Those
bastards started this bullshit with ME and I did absolutely nothing to
any of them at all, a fact of life. Just because The Sputnik Forces
keeps tracking ME they just keep trying to completely destroy me ...
and there is NO way that I can stop The Sputnik Forces from tracking
me ... I wrote to just about every nation on this earth ... and they
all cannot find any way to stop The Sputnik Forces from tracking
me ... so what the hell can little old me do about that? Absolutely
nothing. I do keep telling the lunatic Rockefellers that IF they do
not like The Sputnik Forces to please just to ... ATTACK THE SPUTNIK
FORCES ... and I shall greatly appreciate it to NOT have The Sputnik
Forces tracking me any longer!

And that FISCAL CLIFF? Well, since those ASSHOLES in our US Congress
did intentionally vote to create it and since non of them are bright
enough to cope with it ... Why do those ASSHOLES in our US Congress
just vote to get rid of that FISCAL CLIFF that they are simply not
intelligent enough to now cope with at all? Oh, because those
ASSHOLES in our US Congress are just not smart enough to vote to get
rid of that FISCAL CLIFF that they are not intelligent enough to cope
with? That sounds about right! LOL

Have you taken each and everyone one of those utterly FASCIST TEA
PARTY PERVERTS into your Nut House that is White, Jackass Obama, and
attempted to just EDUCATE THEM on a ONE TO ONE BASIS ... give each one
a personal education just like I keep educating you about this all for
years now? Just kind of tell them The TRUTH about things such as
once that OCCUPY WALL STREET movement came into being and OVER EIGHTY
PERCENT OF ALL AMERICANS SUPPORTED IT just because they were carrying
those huge signs that said ... THE NINETY-NINE PERCENT VS. THE RICHEST
ONE PERCENT ... that sort of thing only does happen immediately before
AN ARMED CLASS WAR for The People to take back their nation by force
and that today The USA is on the very verge of now having AN ARMED
CLASS WAR and if those TEA PARTY FASCIST PERVERTS dare to attempt to
cut any programs that help our non rich, they very well can cause a
FULL BLOWN AN CLASSED WAR IN OUR OWN USA!

I still honestly believe that all of you US federal politicians
greatly need to just stop spending all kinds of money as if you are
all a bunch of drunken sailors on shore leave! The USA is no longer
the very richest nation on this earth, therefore just completely get
rid of our entire current yearly budget and replace it all with a
brand new yearly budget, one that is appropriate for the very poorest
nation on this earth to have, because today The USA is the poorest
nation on our entire planet earth ... that is The PRICE we are paying
for our GREED IS GREAT FASCIST RICH having made themselves RECORD
BREAKING RICH ...! Everyone always bitches at those poorest nations
on this earth if they dare to spend any of their yearly national
budget on anything other then things to keep their own poor citizens
alive and healthy. Therefore, just put ONLY things into your brand
new yearly national budget that keep our poor citizens all alive and
healthy! HINT: As the very poorest nation on this earth today, The
USA can no longer afford at all to have a defense department therefore
you greatly need to completely get rid of it all, The USA cannot
afford insane programs like NASA, etc., so get rid of those
completely, too, The USA cannot afford to buy foreign friends with
those endless PURE EVIL FOREIGN AID WELFARE give aways, therefore get
rid of those all, too, etc., etc., etc.!

Jeez, it sure would be great news if our US federal politicians just
all decided to stop spending money like they are all a bunch of
DRUNKEN SAILORS ON SHORE LEAVE!

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: The things that I say about people like James Holmes, Adam Lanza,
etc., are only GUESSES, speculation. I just do NOT have enough
honest information to do a better job then that. I only throw things
out as FOOD FOR THOUGHT ... just to teach idiots that there do exist
totally and completely different ways to think about reality, etc.!
People who are tortured all their lives, who are victims of
psychological warfare every second of their lives, etc., etc., etc.,
just might not share reality with normal people who do not experience
such enormous, constant, gross abuse.