### Is traitor VP Biden going to do more treason? ###

Nancy Luft

Dec 23, 2012, 7:11:22 PM12/23/12
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Is traitor VP Biden going to do more treason? ###Sunday, December
23, 2012 3:25 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

First, please allow me to state that I am being criminally blocked, by
Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia, from posting copies of my
email to ... talk.politics.guns ... like I always post them at that
newsgroup. If that continues, well, I simply will no longer be
emailing any of you, because if I cannot post copies of what I email
you all at The Internet, I do not feel safe at all emailing any of
you. This has happened in the past and to get that Mafia to stop
criminally blocking me from posting, The Sputnik Forces have had to
cause disasters, etc., to hit The USA, so will they be doing that sort
of thing again? If they want me to continue to email you all, they
will be doing it again! Oh, naturally, I do NOT understand why those
Mafia morons do that to me when they know that has always provoked The
Sputnik Forces to do things to stop them from doing that to me.

Mean while ... back at the ranch ... back to VP Biden and his massive
TREASON of the past.

Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia does criminally censor ALL of
the mass media in our entire USA. They began supporting GUN CONTROL,
I think, about twenty years ago and why? Oh, back them The USA had
that Patriotic / Militia Movement that had over ONE MILLION ARMED
MEMBERS ... and that upset the ROBBER BARON THUG FASCIST Rockefellers
enormously, so they criminally censored ALL of our mass media in order
to promote their GUN CONTROL to take their constitutional Second
Amendment rights from them to buy assault rifles.

ALL of our US federal politicians are always MORONS, needless to
say. The basic way they think is to always check political polls,
very carefully, to know what will sell to The People and what will not
sell to The People in our nation. And so, when the FASCIST ROBBER
BARON THUG Rockefellers criminally censor ALL of our mass media to
brainwash The American People into supporting GUN CONTROL, all of our
US federal politicians realize that public opinion then supports GUN
CONTROL, so lots of those moron politicians then decide to support GUN
CONTROL. That is why idiot VP Biden did get that fist ban on the
sale of assault rifles ... that FASCIST MAFIA simply criminally
censored ALL of our mass media to brainwash The People to support
doing that ... therefore Biden did it. But what did happen in the
elections after Biden did that? Well, Democrats kept losing
elections! Why so? Well, LOOK at that is now going on, please.
Obama said that he is going to BAN THE SALE OF ASSAULT RIFLES, and
those words are now causing OVER EIGHT THOUSAND PEOPLE A DAY TO JOIN
THE NRA, THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION, etc. That does mean that in
upcoming elections, The UTTER FASCIST TEA PARTY will be winning big!
When both Republicans and Democrats, for over three decade now, have
been voting to do FASCIST Reaganomics, FASCIST free trade and
globalization, FASCIST deregulation, to criminally cook to hell those
US government statistics, etc., which party will our gun owners vote
for when they today know that they can either vote for a FASCIST
Democrat or a FASCIST Republican? Oh, gun owners will always royally
bust their asses to get elected those politicians who RESPECT THEIR
SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT TO BUY AND OWN MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT RIFLES,
AMMO CLIPS THAT HOLD LOTS OF AMMO, etc., so that they can plan to KILL
ALL FASCISTS in the future!

President Jackass Obama always believes that our American gun owners
are a bunch of crazy people, needless to say! Well, that is so very
wrong to believe. I post to newsgroups on The Internet that they
read to educate them to The TRUTH about all things and there happen to
be many of them who are far more intelligent then I am and I am a
genius person, PLUS most of them are far more educated about these
things then am I ... as I honestly do not read, research, this
bullshit at all ... I happen to HATE IT ALL ... The Sputnik Forces
send me pure pain to TORTURE ME TO WRITE ABOUT IT ... but I, myself,
am just not interested in it at all.

Oh, Jackass Obama, lots of those American gun owners love to carry
around a copy of our US Constitution with them, no joke, as they are
all madly in love with it and the democracy that it did establish.
And many of them have researched in great depth to learn exactly what
our US Constitution does really mean, also, in fact that is how I did
learn what, exactly, that SECOND AMENDMENT of our US Constitution does
really mean ... I did learn that from reading things that some of our
gun owners have written in newsgroups on The Internet.

THE RIGHT TO OWN ARMS, WEAPONS, IN THE SECOND AMENDMENT MEANS THAT WE
THE PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BUY AND TO OWN MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT
RIFLES, BUY AND OWN LOTS OF AMMO FOR THEM, BUY AND OWN AMMO CLIPS THAT
HOLD A HELL OF A LOT OF BULLETS, ETC!

Only the INTENT of all of our American laws matter, count, at all.
Those early Americans fled from European nations back when TYRANTS
RULES EUROPE and those tyrants have all of the guns, weapons, so that
their subjects had no way to free themselves. So to PREVENT that same
thing from happening in our USA, that SECOND AMENDMENT was written
into our US Constitution that gives WE THE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO BUY AND
OWN MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS in order to make sure that no traitors, no
dictators, no tyrants, etc., could get control of our government and
enslave WE THE PEOPLE under them. Before the lunatic Rockefellers
got criminally control of ALL of our mass media at the end of WWII in
order to cause their COLD WAR, NUKE RACE, give a black check to our US
Military, etc., things were very different in our USA our entire
nation's history. WE ALWAYS DISMANTLED and completely got rid of our
entire US Military after all of our wars, because The American People
did NOT TRUST our own politicians to have a standing military at all,
The People always greatly feared that traitors would get control of
our US government and use a standing military against them. The
American People always demanded that all of our US federal politicians
were always completely UNARMED because The People never, ever trusted
them at all.

Jackass Obama and traitor Biden, what words does our US Constitution
begin with? Oh ... WE THE PEOPLE ... and that Second Amendment says
that ... WE THE PEOPLE GET ALL OF THE WEAPONS ...!

Does any of our mass media today say The TRUTH about that SECOND
AMENDMENT, that simply TRUTH that I write about above at all? HELL
NO! FASCIST PIG ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefellers are criminally
censoring that TRUTH out of ALL of our mass media, a fact of life.

Well, that FASCIST MAFIA does hand pick who gets elected to our
federal government and they always pick IDIOTS who do not even know
what the hell our US Constitution says, means, etc.! When TRAITOR
Biden got that ban on assault rifles back in 1994, did that fool even
know that that SECOND AMENDMENT meant at all? The odds are that
moron had absolutely no idea about what that Second Amendment really
meant at all ... most Americans today do not know that information at
all ... if they did know it they would surely all realize that ... YOU
ABSOLUTELY MUST AMEND OUR US CONSTITUTION IN ORDER TO MAKE THE SALE OF
ASSAULT RIFLES, CLIPS THAT HOLD LOTS OF AMMO, ETC., LEGAL IN OUR USA
and any US federal politicians who votes to make the sale of assault
rifles illegal is GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON and OVERTHROWING OUR US
CONSTITUTION, ITS SECOND AMENDMENT and in great need of being executed
from that kind of horrific high treason!

By the way, why did both Democrats and Republicans in our federal
government do that utterly FASCIST Reaganomics, FASCIST free trade and
globalization, FASCIST deregulation, etc.? Oh, because that is
exactly what the FASCIST ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefeller Family was
criminally censoring ALL of our mass media to promote them all
doing! And how did that turn out? Well, our entire US economy is
now to end up being totally and completely gone, destroyed, and very
soon The USA will be a nation of over three hundred million people who
have absolutely no economy left at all ... our entire US government
will soon go belly up and not have any money to even pay the members
of its US Military, no money at all for Social Security, for Medicare
and Medicaid, for food stamps, for unemployment as unemployment can
sky rocket, overnight to be above seventy percent, etc., etc., etc.
Yes, that caused The EU to now be buried in more and more debt, too,
and it will soon take out the entire global economy and we shall have
the very worst global great depression in mankind's entire history!

And I have had now for many years, both The Sputnik Forces and stooges
in Rockefeller's FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia telling me that I have
educated OVER HALF OF THOSE EIGHTY MILLION AMERICAN GUN OWNERS TO THE
TRUTH about this all. I would have to guess that today I have
educated over fifty million or more of them to The TRUTH. This not
the same USA it was when traitor Biden overthrow our SACRED US
CONSTITUTION by orchestrating that past ten year ban on the sale of
assault rifles, because back then, I think, only about one million gun
owners knew The TRUTH ... and today we have over fifty or more million
of them knowing The TRUTH. And to ban the sale of assault rifles,
to put into place any more GUN CONTROL will OVERTHROW OUR SACRED US
CONSTITUTION and be taken as ... AN ACT OF WAR against not only all
gun owners in our nation, but all of WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, too!
Those gun owners will be expecting that next you horrific TRAITOR US
federal politicians will be coming to take all of the guns from them,
because that is what FASCIST PIGS like our US federal politicians
always do to the people who live under them ... they always completely
disarm their people ... and that just might cause them to ATTACK and
BRUTALLY BUTCHER our entire FASCIST RICH AND RULING CLASS, their
families with all of their posterity, along with ALL JEWS in our USA
for being ZIONIST PIG ATROCITY DOING THIEVES, etc.!

Now what is Martin Weiss and his economical team, that has correctly
predicted all major economical events for decades now telling
everyone? Oh, they are now acting like CHICKEN LITTLE and
screaming ... THE SKY WILL VERY SOON FALL ... and they are telling
everyone to RUN OUT AND BUY GOLD AND SILVER, how to hide it from our
US government, who they think will soon be forced to take all of the
wealth from all Americans, and to NOT buy any stocks, bonds, etc., and
to only buy GOLD and SILVER, the real thing like gold bars and coins,
etc.!

PLUS what the hell has The Sputnik Forces been telling me now for
years? Oh, they are simply waiting for THE ECONOMY TO GO TO HELL
MORE and then they will use their sputnik lasers to BRUTALLY BUTCHER
those king pins in that MAFIA along with their families and all of
their posterity, burn up their receivers that they use to listen in to
those mind reading, thought sending, disaster, etc., causing sputnik
lasers!

The SKY IS FALLING and very soon there will be no economy at all left
in The USA, as our fucking fool fascist acting federal politicians
OVERTHROWN OUR SACRED US CONSTITUTION, again, with their traitorous
gun control, as The Sputnik Forces BRUTALLY BUTCHERS those Mafia king
pins to FREE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ... so there are tens of millions of
Americans, who I have taught The TRUTH to, all PUBLICLY SCREAMING THE
TRUTH FROM COAST TO COAST ... as there is absolutely no money to pay
that military payroll at all and all of the peons in our entire US
Military, upon learning The TRUTH all decide to just take their
weapons and ammo and go home and HELP THE AMERICAN PEOPLE to BRUTALLY
BUTCHER OFF OUR ENTIRE FASCIST RICH AND RULING CLASS, with their
families and all of their posterity, and ALL JEWS, too!

And what has those morons in that Mafia been doing in recent times?
Oh, they have been INTENTIONALLY PROGRAMMING people, who The Sputnik
Forces track, to become MASS MURDERERS so they then can use them as
propaganda to brainwash idiots in our nation to COMPLETELY DISARM THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE, because FASCISTS ALWAYS COMPLETELY DISARM THEIR OWN
PEOPLE ... and as their first step they care to again, OVERTHROW OUR
SACRED US CONSTITUTION with more of their GUN CONTROL.

Oh and then just like Crazy Qaddafi and Insane Assad, we now have
fucking fool Jackass Obama having his very own Department of Homeland
Stupidity now buying a zillion assault rifles and a zillion rounds of
internationally illegal hollow point ammo to use to brutally butcher
any of our loyal, patriotic Americans who dare to attempt to do
anything to free themselves!

Oh well, I happen to be in GREAT LUCK, the way I see this all, because
now I am just about SEVENTY YEARS OLD and ALMOST DEAD ... as I sure as
all hell would not care to stay alive for what I think is soon
coming! It all sure looks like soon we shall have all of those over
ninety-five percent of Americans, who are not rich and not Jews,
coming to BRUTALLY BUTCHER our entire Rich and Ruling Class, their
families and posterity, and ALL JEWS in order to FREE THEMSELVES and
RESTORE THEIR SACRED US CONSTITUTION and The Democracy that it did
establish, that they are always madly in love with to the nth
degree ... as we have absolutely no economy left at all and therefore
end up with massive starvation, etc., in our USA! Well, just BBQ
The Rich and Ruling Class for Brunch and ALL JEWS, too, to keep
yourselves and loved ones alive!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You need not skin and gut our Rich and Ruling Class,
their families and all of their posterity, or those Jews! You only
need to take with you a very sharp knife and cut the big muscles out
of their legs, etc., and put them into clean plastic bags. And then
you can just substitute their meat for any red meat in any of your
favorite recipes.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Now I do realize that lots of my fellow Americans do
not care to just ... HANG THEM FROM THE NEAREST TREES ... and you all
much prefer to ... HOG TIE THEM AND DRAG THEM TO DEATH BEHIND YOUR
PICKUP TRUCKS, ETC. Okay, but might you PLEASE take with you lots of
those huge black garbage bags and then PLEASE PICK UP THEIR BODY PARTS
so that our children to not happen upon their body parts?

WARNING TO ALL RICH AND ALL JEWS: Time is about to run out,
therefore might you all just pack up and get the hell out of our USA,
please, while you can still leave, and leave us completely alone and
just never, ever return? Just do what Martin Weiss is telling all
of you to do ... put lots of your wealth in other nations for when
you must flee The USA, only please flee immediately, before The People
shut down our airports, border crossings, etc., and you are trapped
here.

Oh, The Fiscal Cliff? I honestly do NOT care about that utterly
insane bullshit, because both Democrats and Republicans are talking
about doing absolutely nothing at all TO FIX OUR ECONOMY. In order
to fix our economy we must return to having TRADE TARIFFS like we used
to have, we must TAX THE RICH AT A RATE OF ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TO TAKE
THAT SURPLUS WEALTH FROM THEM ALL THAT IS CAUSING THIS ON GOING GREAT
DEPRESSION, and we must un cook those US government books completely
and return to having our US government only out out honest
statistics. And today, the odds are enormously huge, that even if
all of those fascist pig acting US federal politicians do those things
to fix our economy, our entire US economy will still be completely
gone, as now it should be too late to save it.

And what have I been telling you, fucking fool Jackass Obama, for
years now? NO GUN CONTROL! To do GUN CONTROL is ... AN ACT OF WAR
AGAINST ALL GUN OWNERS IN OUR USA, AND WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, TOO,
AND IT IS HIGH TREASON!

Why does The USA have MILLIONS of mentally ill who are homeless,
Jackass Obama? Why do we not have FREE MENTAL HEALTH CARE,
TREATMENT? Oh, because THE GREED IS GREAT FASCIST PIG Rockefellers
do NOT care to pay any taxes to have those things at all ... they
intentionally make millions of our mentally ill by terrorizing them in
time to their thoughts and then they dictate they are not going to pay
any taxes to properly house them, feed them, etc., and they will
simply thrown them all into our gutters and have them eat out of
garbage cans! They are the ones, who at the end of WWII, did dump
all our mentally ill into our gutters to live.

Oh, just scapegoat and blame our mentally ill for all of the problems
with homicides in our entire USA when all of the statistics always
prove that our mentally ill have the lowest rate of homicide of any
group in our nation. You should NOT be able to to refuse to sell
the mentally ill guns, etc., when all statistics PROVE that they
always have the very lowest rate of homicide in our entire nation ...
that is to criminally discriminate against Americans with
disabilities ... as there is no just grounds to deny they their right
to buy and own guns at all. Oh, but that lunatic Rockefellers
always criminally censor ALL of our mass media to criminally deny our
mentally ill their right to buy and own guns? Sure thing ... because
as the lunatic Rockefellers MURDER OUR MENTALLY ILL IN HUGE NUMBERS,
they do not want them armed so that they can fight back. Just take
those workers who ... GO POSTAL ... as an example ... that MAFIA has
their bosses, their co workers, always doing and saying things in time
to their thoughts, doing and saying things to hurt them, to harm
them, ... so they end up getting a gun and killing their bosses and
their fellow workers, because they all were, very obviously,
attempting to murder them. If anything, I would call that all ...
SELF DEFENSE ... because that is what it boils down to being. Over
thirty people dead at Virginia Tech ... and that shooter, I think did
NOT use any assault rifle, he only have a hand pistol! Take away
everyone's guns? Well, then those people that Mafia goes after will
just have to rent or steal a BIG HEAVY TRUCK and at a high rate of
speed drive it through a playground that is full of tiny children, run
them over time and time again, to kill a hell of lot of them. That
kind of bullshit will just never, ever end until you DO YOUR JOB,
Jackass Obama, and get rid of that Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia as
they are the pigs who are causing all of these murders, mass
murderers!

You politicians ought to just learn how to THINK. If The Sputnik
Forces is tracking someone, that means, AUTOMATICALLY, that we always
have Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia listening in to the person's
thoughts ... and so ... WHY DOES NOT THAT MAFIA STOP THOSE PEOPLE FROM
KILLING THEIR FELLOW AMERICANS? Oh, because that Mafia greatly
wants to terrorize those people in time to their thoughts to make them
all into MASS MURDERERS so that it can use them as PROPAGANDA TO TAKE
ALL GUNS FROM ALL AMERICANS, because ... FASCISTS ALWAYS COMPLETELY
DISARM THE PEOPLE ...! The more gun owners who learn The TRUTH, the
more desperate that Mafia gets to ... COMPLETELY DISARM ALL AMERICANS,
TO TAKE ALL GUNS FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, ETC. So now we have that
Mafia INTENTIONALLY programming people, who The Sputnik Forces tracks
to make them into MASS MURDERERS so they can then use them for
PROPAGANDA to brainwash The American People into completely disarming
all Americans ... that Biden treason of gun control is only the very
first step ... that Mafia will just keep up until their COMPLETELY
DISARM ALL AMERICANS ...!

THINK you moron politicians, please, so you are least realize what the
hell you are doing. THINK ... Why id none of our mass media saying
The TRUTH that SECOND AMENDMENT means that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have
THE RIGHT TO BUY AND OWN MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT RIFLES, ETC.? Oh,
that Mafia is criminally censoring ALL mass media so they can
brainwash The American People with LIES ... their lies go ... Because
you do not need assault rifles to hunt, they are NOT covered by your
right to own guns in our US Constitution! And our gun owners keep
saying, over and over again, that SECOND AMENDMENT HAS ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING TO DO WITH HUNTING AT ALL ... our gun owners know that our
entire US Constitution was written to keep all of our politicians
UNARMED and that we do not allow them to have any standing military,
because WE THE PEOPLE NEVER, EVER TRUST ANY OF OUR FEDERAL POLITICIANS
TO BE ARMED OR TO HAVE A STANDING MILITARY ... and that SECOND
AMENDMENT GIVES WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO OWN ALL OF THE
WEAPONS, INCLUDING MILITARY STYLE WEAPONS.

Are our gun owners going to soon attack our mass media like The SDS,
The Students for a Democratic Society, their Weathermen did long ago
by bombing TV transmitting towers, etc.? Say all of our mass media
keeps refusing to TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT and
KEEPS BRAINWASHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH LIES, like they all have
been doing, then will our gun owners finally decide that they must
attack our mass media, the people who work in it, because they are so
very obviously HORRIFIC TRAITORS? I honestly do not know. But I am
smart enough to realize that to brainwash The American People with
LIES, to not tell The TRUTH that the only legal way to outlaw the sale
of those assault rifles, etc., is to LEGALLY AMEND OUR US
CONSTITUTION, we do have ALL of our mass media ... DECLARING WAR
AGAINST ALL OF OUR GUN OWNERS, AGAINST WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ...
which means I just do not know at all how those gun owners will
respond to that kind of massive treason that all of our mass media is
currently doing.

Our utterly TREASONOUS US FEDERAL POLITICIANS, who keep refusing to
put in place HONEST MASS MEDIA and just allow that FASCIST
Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia to keep on criminally censoring ALL of
our mass media in order to completely overthrown our entire US
Constitution and the sacred democracy it created, do any honest,
decent, morally good and great, utterly loyal, completely patriotic
Americans, who know The TRUTH want any of our US federal politicians,
their families, their posterity alive at all? HELL NO, as all of our
US federal politicians are just too horrific of TRAITORS ... that is
what everyone, who knows The TRUTH do honestly believe!

ME? What do I think? Well, all of our US federal politicians
TORTURE TO THE NTH DEGREE all of us millions of MAFIA VICTIMS. I
cannot even get any honest medical care, etc., at all. In this past
year, I have had my brain swell up and cut off the blood supply to
parts of my brain, to cause endless numbers of STROKES. At times I
cannot recall very commonly used words at all ... at times if I
attempt to read anything, all of the words in the English language
look just like they were all written in Greek or something, as I
cannot recognize any words to read them at all, at times I lose the
right half of the field of vision in both of my eyes, etc., etc.,
etc. Those are all called STROKES and they are all being caused by
my brain swelling up so it puts pressure on the arteries to cut the
blood supply off of parts of my brain. Why does my brain keep
swelling up? Well, it just gets no food to feed it at all ... my
body does not make the simple sugar to feed my brain cells at times.
So, I must run and eat from corn syrup immediately to feed my brain
cells to reduce that brain swelling or else I will end up with
permanent brain damage. How long has that been going on now? Oh,
since President Reagan was in office! And that Mafia always
criminally controls ALL of the medical doctors that I go to see, all
over the entire USA, so that I cannot even get any medical help to
prevent those endless STROKES ... and doing to me is to TORTURE ME TO
THE NTH DEGREE ... as I am never, ever sure IF I will be able to read
or not again, etc., each time that happens to me. Naturally, I do
always greatly worry that will happen to me while I am sleeping and
not be aware that it is happening so I do not eat to reduce that brain
swelling and I end with permanent brain damage, so I must always eat a
lot right before I go to bed in order to try and prevent that from
happening while I am sleeping. That Mafia has murdered a lot of us
victims by criminally controlling medical doctors so that they just
never, ever tell us that our blood tests say that we have diabetes ...
so we die from untreated diabetes ... after getting sicker then all
hell from it over and over again. Those God damned TRAITOROUS US
FEDERAL POLITICIANS are all, in fact, taking part in a CONSPIRACY TO
TORTURE MILLIONS OF US INNOCENT, PATRIOTIC MAFIA VICTIMS. Recently I
did break my back, The Sputnik Forces did repeatedly tell me that I in
fact did break my back, and that Mafia keeps criminally controlling
all medical doctors so that to date I have been unable to even get an
MRI x-ray to learn exactly what is all wrong with my messed up back,
so at times I lose the feeling and ability to control the movement in
my right leg! And naturally, I am always very worried that, also,
might become permanent damage to.

Oh YES, I always tell those US federal politicians, if they cannot do
their jobs that they took an oath of office to do, i.e., protect and
defend our US Constitution and the democracy it established, to simply
RESIGN as WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TRAITORS IN OFFICE. But
they just stay in office to always continue to commit their HIGH
TREASON, which does include murdering too many of our nation's
children and young adults to count, as the only real cause of suicide
in those groups of Americans is that MAFIA being after them, which
does include TORTURING MILLIONS OF US MAFIA VICTIMS TO THE NTH DEGREE,
etc., etc., etc.!

Oh YES, each time I think about Jackass Obama PUBLICLY CRYING because
of those dead twenty children in Newtown CT that The Mafia
INTENTIONALLY MURDERED, I just laugh my ass off, because Jackass Obama
refusing to obey his oath of office, has murdered too many of our
nation's children and young adults to begin to count them all, by just
allowing that Mafia to drive them, force them, to kill themselves,
etc. Oh, because The TRUTH about that all is always criminally
censored, therefore it is all right for Jackass Obama to be taking
part in a conspiracy to murder those children and young adults?
Well, I do not think so!

Often The Sputnik Forces tells me that when the economy goes to hell,
they will use their sputnik lasers to BRUTALLY BUTCHER those Mafia
king pins, their families, all of their posterity, and put them out of
business permanently, so I end up BEGGING The Sputnik Forces, to also,
at the very same time, BRUTALLY BUTCHER ALL of our current and past,
elected and appointed, US federal politicians, their families and all
of their posterity, too! By the way, it is perfectly LEGAL for me to
do that, because the last word about The Sputnik Forces I got from any
from my US government, was before I moved here to Seattle and The
Secret Service told me that The Sputnik Forces was not really real,
they were only part of my DELUSIONAL SYSTEM, i.e., they do not exist
at all and you are CRAZY! I can legally write all I care to about
my crazy DELUSIONAL SYSTEM ... and it is NOT my personal fault that
everyone who reads what I write thinks I am SANE ... it is their own
fault if they believe that MY DELUSIONAL SYSTEM IS REALITY!

Oh can Jackass Obama and Traitor Biden LEGALLY ban the sale of assault
rifles, etc., by getting a ... LEGAL AMENDMENT TO OUR US
CONSTITUTION ...? I think not! All of those RED STATES would have
to vote to amend our US Constitution to do that, and they will never,
ever vote to change our US Constitution to legally ban the sale of
assault rifles, ammo clips that hold lots of bullets, etc.!

Was Biden a TRAITOR to have orchestrated banning the sales of assault
rifles in the past ... or ... was Biden simply BRAINWASHED OUT OF HIS
LOVING MIND by all of our mass media being criminally censored by the
FASCIST ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefellers to believe that was legal to be
doing? I cannot read Biden's mind, therefore I do NOT know.

WARNING TO ALL MASS MEDIA: This time you ALL must just tell The
American People The TRUTH that to legally ban the sales of assault
rifles, etc., would take legally amending our US Constitution. Why
so? Oh, because this time there is a great danger that if you keep
brainwashing The American People, people will simply begin to randomly
blow your heads off, the heads of anyone who works in the mass media
off! Today The USA just has far too many Americans who know The
TRUTH who GREATLY LOVE THEIR US CONSTITUTION and ITS SECOND
AMENDMENT ... therefore today you all in the mass media are greatly
endangering your own lives, the lives of all of your loved ones, if
you dare to try again to brainwash The American People into believing
that our politicians can just vote to outlaw the sales of those
assault rifles!

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: Everyone, please always remember, I am never, ever telling
anyone to murder anyone ... and ... I never ever tell anyone to not
murder others! I simply EDUCATE PEOPLE TO THE TRUTH so that we have
AN INFORMED ELECTORATE, because in order to have any democracy at all
we must always have all Americans being a completely INFORMED
ELECTORATE. I am NOT a tyrant, a dictator, etc., therefore I do NOT
tell people what to do, what not to do. And that goes for all of my
fellow millions of MAFIA VICTIMS, also. I refuse to tell them to not
do what James Holmes did in Aurora, Colorado, what Adam Lanza did in
Newtown, Connecticut, etc. ... and ... I also refuse to tell them to
be peaceful, too. I, myself, have been peaceful and have waiting for
those good guys to come save me, come rescue me, for almost SEVENTY
YEARS now ... and I will NEVER tell anyone who that Mafia is after to
do what I have done, myself ... wait their entire lifetimes to only
realize that there are no good guys in our entire USA at all to come
save, to come rescue, anyone, including them ... saying that bullshit
would make me sound like a FUCKING FOOL ... and no one would listen to
it ...! I always just only EDUCATE PEOPLE TO THE TRUTH because that
is my CIVIC DUTY ... and I never, ever tell anyone what they should,
or should not do ... that is their personal problem do decide for
themselves! All of our US Presidents, by the way, all refuse to do
their jobs and they all, always, refuse to obey their oath of office
that they all did take ... and the only thing that ever trickles down
from all of our US Presidents is ... HIGH TREASON ... a fact of life
and that is why there are never, ever any good guys to come save,
rescue, any of us millions of MAFIA VICTIMS. Reagan, Old Man Bush,
Pothead Clinton, Dumbo Bush, and now Jackass Obama, they are all ...
GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON ... of taking part in that FASCIST MAFIA
CONSPIRACY ... and their actions prove that fact of life beyond any
and all reasonable doubt, as that is the only reason there are never
any good guys to come save, rescue, MILLIONS OF MY FELLOW MAFIA
VICTIMS and that FASCIST MAFIA is allowed to murder us off in huge
numbers, to torture the fucking hell out of us, etc.