### Gun Control Proves Obama & Biden are Traitors! ###

Nancy Luft

Jan 9, 2013, 8:28:46 PM1/9/13
to WWIII and The Sputnik Forces by Nancy Luft

### Gun Control Proves Obama & Biden are Traitors! ###Wednesday,
January 9, 2013 4:56 PM
From: "nancy luft" <nan...@yahoo.com>To: "--UAE" <u...@un.int>, "--UK"
<u...@un.int>, "--Ukraine" <uno...@mfa.gov.ua>, "--Venzuela"
<vene...@un.int>, "-Kofi-Annan" <inqu...@un.org>, "--Armenia"
<arm...@un.int>, ChinaMi...@Gmail.com, "--Croatia"
<cromi...@mvp.hr>, "--Cuba" <cu...@un.int>, "--Czech"
<un.ne...@embassy.mzv.cz>, "--Denmark" <lon...@um.dk>, "--France"
<fra...@un.int>, "--Georgia" <geo...@un.int>, "--Germany"
<ger...@un.int>, "--Hungary" <hun...@un.int>, "--Iran"
<ir...@un.int>, "--Israel" <isra...@newyork.mfa.gov.il>, "--Italy"
<it...@un.int>, "--Jordan" <in...@pm.gov.jo>, "--Kazakhstan"
<kazak...@un.int>, "--Kuwait" <kuwait...@msn.com>, "--Lebanon"
<in...@consulat-liban.mc>, "--Lithuania" <lith...@un.int>, "--
Moldova" <unmo...@aol.com>, "--Qatar" <qat...@qatarmission.org>, "--
Romania" <mis...@romaniaun.org>, "--Russia" <ru...@un.int>, "--
SaudiArabia" <Saudi-...@un.int>, "--Slovakia" <slov...@un.int>,
"--Slovenia" <slov...@un.int>, America...@mail.house.govCc:
"news--cbs" <eve...@cbsnews.com>, "news--nbc" <nig...@NBC.com>,
"news--newsweek" <let...@newsweek.com>, "news--time"
<let...@time.com>, "news--tnt" <t...@turner.com>, "news-Friedman"
<edit...@nytimes.com>, "news-K-R-Murdoch" <rno...@newscorp.com>,
"news-K-Rupert-Murdoch" <teve...@newscorp.com>, "talk--Bill-OReilly"
<ore...@foxnews.com>, "talk-ArtBell" <art...@mindspring.com>, "talk-
malloy" <mi...@mikemalloy.com>, "talk-rush" <ru...@eibnet.com>, "-Obama"
<pres...@whitehouse.gov>, "-Biden" <vice.pr...@whitehouse.gov>,
"-Hatch" <senato...@hatch.senate.gov>, "-Leahy"
<senato...@leahy.senate.gov>, "-Mccain"
<john_...@mccain.senate.gov>, "-Rockefeller"
<sen...@rockefeller.senate.gov>, "DOJ" <Ask...@usdoj.gov>, "news---
washingtonpost" <let...@washpost.com>, "news--dateline"
<date...@nbc.com>, 6...@cbsnews.comBcc: "vip-allen"
<in...@pgafamilyfoundation.org>, "-------Abunimah"
<abuni...@yahoo.com>, "-----nan" <nan...@yahoo.com>, "----
OrgIslamicConf" <o...@un.int>
Greetings to you all!

ALL of my dear heads of state, WATCH what is currently taking place in
my USA very carefully, please, as it PROVES THAT OBAMA AND BIDEN ARE
HORRIFIC TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Obama and Biden are now taking part in a conspiracy to completely
overthrow our US Constitution for that RUSSIAN, ENEMY, MADE Robber
Baron Thug, Super Fascist, Rockefeller's Rich Man's Mafia.

Please go to ... http://www.barefootsworld.net/article2.html ... and
read and learn about The Second Amendment to our sacred US
Constitution, which states ...

"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free
State, The Right of The People to keep and bear Arms shall not be
infringed."

Only the INTENT of our laws, our sacred US Constitution, count at all
and those words were written in order to make sure that none of our US
federal politicians could become like The Kings, who were tyrants and
who have all of the weapons in Europe, that early Americans fled
Europe from, because they were utterly powerless, being completely
unarmed, to stop those Kings from always grossly abusing their
subjects. Those words, very obviously, were written in order to
make sure that The American People had a right to buy and to own ALL
of the very same weapons that our US federal politicians had,
controlled, etc. in order to create a BALANCE OF MILITARY POWER
BETWEEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE POLITICIANS WHO RULED THEM. Back
when those words were written there were only primitive weapons like
cannons and guns that it took fifteen minutes to reload, but since our
US Constitution has never, ever been legally amended, those words
still do mean that The American People have the RIGHT to buy and own
all of the very same weapons that our US federal politicians have,
control, etc.

And so today ... our sacred US Constitution, very obviously does still
state that WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN BUY AND CAN LEGALLY OWN ALL OF
THE VERY SAME WEAPONS THAT OUR US FEDERAL POLITICIANS HAVE, CONTROL!

All of my very dear foreign heads of state, PLEASE NOTE that NON OF
OUR MASS MEDIA IN THE ENTIRE USA IS SAYING THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT SECOND
AMENDMENT, THE TRUTH THAT ALL GUN CONTROL IS UTTERLY ILLEGAL,
COMPLETELY UNCONSTITUTIONAL, AND HIGH TREASON TO DO which does prove
that ALL of the mass media in our USA is being criminally censored by
horrific traitors to WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE making it utterly
impossible to have any democracy in my nation at all. That entire US
Constitution was only written to create DEMOCRACY in my USA ... and so
with all of that hard evidence that our US Constitution and the sacred
democracy it established is being totally and completely overthrown we
have those horrific TRAITORS Obama and Biden refusing to do anything
at all to protect, uphold, our sacred US Constitution, that they did
take an oath of office to do.

Why has not President Obama explained this entire huge mess to ALL of
the brass in our US Military and ordered them to get control of ALL
mass media in our USA so that horrific traitors can no longer
criminally censor it to completely overthrow our entire US
Constitution and democracy? Obama could, very easily, have our US
Military shut down ALL MASS MEDIA in the entire USA and have our US
Military operate only one TV network, one local TV and radio station
in each city, etc., and make sure that The TRUTH is always on our mass
media, but TRAITOR Obama keeps refusing to do his job that he took an
oath of office to do.

See those words in that Second Amendment ... SHALL NOT INFRINGED
UPON ... ? Those words means that all background checks on future
gun owners are UNCONSTITUTIONAL, as are all laws in The USA that make
it illegal to carry a concealed weapon, force Americans to register
their guns, etc., as would be any new laws that make it illegal to buy
assault rifles, ammo clips that hold lots of bullets, etc., too.
Right now, my USA is packed full of laws that are UNCONSTITUTIONAL,
including laws that state that you cannot take any guns into movie
theaters, you cannot carry a gun into any school, etc.!

And now that horrific TRAITOR Biden is saying that TYRANT TRAITOR
Obama is going to sign an EXECUTIVE ORDER to ban the sale of assault
rifles, ammo clips that hold a lot of bullets, etc.! That Second
Amendment was written to PREVENT any of our politicians from doing
that very thing ... and that TYRANT TRAITOR Obama is planning on
OVERTHROWING OUR SACRED US CONSTITUTION and doing it.

By the way, the only way that background checks on people caring to
buy guns can legally be done is to legally AMEND OUR US CONSTITUTION,
the only way to make it illegal to carry concealed weapons is to
legally AMEND OUR US CONSTITUTION, the only way to ban the sale of
assault rifles, ammo clips that hold a lot of bullets is to legally
AMEND OUR US CONSTITUTION, etc., etc., etc.

Because that ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefeller Family and their utterly
FASCIST Rich Man's Mafia are INTENTIONALLY making many of the mentally
ill in my USA, they are always criminally censoring all of our mass
media to have laws that state that the mentally ill cannot buy any
guns ... as they are afraid that they just might shot The Rich if they
learn what The Rich have done to them. Those laws are all
DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE DISABLED because, as a group, the mentally
ill in my USA always have the very lowest rate of homicide of any
group in my nation which proves that they are the very last group who
should be banned from buying any guns!

And does The USA need any background checks to prevent criminals from
buying guns at all? HELL NO! Criminals never, ever obey any laws,
so they just get their guns in other ways that do you require them to
undergo any background checks, therefore those laws are always utterly
useless. And the one group in my USA that is always murdering people
with assault rifles are the drug gangs here ... doctors in our
emergency rooms always say that because they keep treating huge
numbers of people who they have shoot with assault rifles. So why
does not all of our US federal politicians just vote to a new law that
very clearly makes it a federal crime to belong to any drug gang in my
USA? A new law that gives anyone, who belongs to any drug gang a
mandatory ten year prison sentence in one of our federal prisons?
That would mean that all the local or state police have to do is take
pictures of, make videos of, people who always hang around with known
members of any drug gang and people who habitually do that would
automatically get a mandatory ten year prison sentence, as the police
need not catch them doing any other crimes to lock them up for a long
time. That would teach all of our nation's children to NOT JOIN ANY
DRUG GANG.

And time after time, I have written about that ROBBER BARON THUG,
SUPER FASCIST, lunatic Rockefeller Family going after people like
James Holmes who shot those folks in that theater in Aurora, Colorado,
Adam Lanza who shot those twenty children and six teachers in Newtown,
Connecticut, etc. The FACTS PROVE that just about all of the mass
murderers are being done by utterly innocent Americans that Mafia goes
after, that is why they are always withdrawn, shy, quiet, etc., and
many have been labeled schizophrenic, etc. Today in my USA we know
who those PLAYERS are in that MAFIA, as The ROBBER BARON THUG, SUPER
FASCIST Rockefeller Family has made them all RICH at the expense of
making other Americans dirt poor. So why does not TRAITORS Obama and
Biden have our US Military simply round up ALL RICH, their families
and all of their posterity, and put them into remotely located camps
and PROTECT WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE from those HORRIFIC TRAITORS?

In recent times in my USA, that MAFIA has been INTENTIONALLY trying to
make Americans who The Sputnik Forces tracks with their mind reading,
thought sending, disaster, etc., causing sputnik lasers into MASS
MURDERERS, so that can then use them for propaganda to TAKE ALL GUNS
FROM ALL AMERICANS! That is why that MAFIA is criminally censoring
ALL of our mass media to NOT put The TRUTH in any of that all gun
control is HIGH TREASON, etc. That Mafia is attempting to BRAINWASH
AMERICANS to support completely overthrowing our sacred US
Constitution in order to completely disarm all Americans ... and using
their PUPPETS Traitor Obama and Traitor Biden to do gun control is
only the first step to completely disarming all Americans. That
Mafia greatly wants all Americans completely disarmed because our
entire US economy is soon to be gone, soon to completely crash out and
totally burn ... and just be completely gone.

We now have billionaires like Warren Buffet, etc., selling all of
their American stocks and bonds, because they have learned that soon
our entire US economy will just be totally and completely gone. THE
GREED IS GREAT, ROBBER BARON THUG, SUPER FASCIST Rockefeller Family
cares to keep huge silver spoons up the assholes of all of our Rich,
as the non rich soon do not have jobs, do not have any unemployment
checks, do not have any food stamps, do not have any Social Security,
Medicare, and Medicaid, etc., etc., etc., because of our US government
going under and not having any money at all for those things ... so
that Mafia wants to now completely disarm all Americans so that they
can get away with doing that atrocity.

What the hell will soon be happening to our US economy? Well, if you
foreign heads of state to go ... http://www.aftershockpublishing.com/
... you can read some about it or buy a book called, AFTERSHOCK, and
read about it. From what I understand, the huge problem is Ben
Bernanke and his Federal Reserve, who have been printing an insanely
huge amount of brand new US currency, as that will soon cause insanely
huge INFLATION that makes it utterly impossible for non rich Americans
to be able to afford to buy essentials like food, etc. That will
cause SALES TO COMPLETELY GO TO HELL in my USA and cause this on going
GREAT DEPRESSION to become insanely bad news and then unemployment
might go above eighty percent, like did happen in some third world
nations during our last global great depression. The Mafia believes
that when that soon happens, the non rich will take their guns and
KILL OFF OUR ENTIRE RICH AND RULING CLASS, their families with all of
their posterity, along with ALL JEWS and take back their USA from
those horrific thieving traitors, restore their overthrown US
Constitution and the democracy it did establish ... and therefore that
Mafia is now criminally controlling everything that they can do
completely disarm all Americans in order to prevent that from
happening soon.

I did write to Reagan, his VP, and every member of our entire US
Congress back when he was in office and what did they all decide to
do? Oh, they all decided to become HORRIFIC TRAITORS and royally
kiss the ass of that ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefeller Family and that is
why for three decades now, they always let WALL STREET, that only
represents the economical interests of the very richest one percent of
Americans, completely control our entire US economy, do all of their
economical thinking for them, etc., etc., etc. If you check the
voting record of my US federal politicians, you will learn that both
Republicans and Democrats have been doing that for the past three
decades. What is another term for ... ROBBER BARON THUGS ... ? Oh,
very obviously, ... SUPER FASCISTS ...! And so our entire democracy
here has been completely overthrown by ... SUPER FASCIST RICH
TRAITORS ...! Fascism in all democracies is always HIGH TREASON
because fascism is ... A DICTATORSHIP OF THE RICH ... that always
completely overthrows all democracies ... and that is why all
Americans are brainwashed from the day that they are born ... TO
ALWAYS PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THE EYES OF ALL FASCISTS ... . Oh yes,
that is why SUPER TRAITORS Obama and Biden are now completely
overthrowing our utterly sacred US Constitution with their
unconstitutional GUN CONTROL ... the lunatic Rockefeller Family are
orchestrating that all as their first step to take all guns from all
Americans!

Any fool in my USA today does know who the hell those SUPER FASCIST
PIG TRAITORS are, because all they have to do it check the voting
records of our US federal politicians for the past three decades and
those records PROVE that both Republicans and Democrats, both of our
only two major political parties that the lunatic Rockefeller Family
allows us to have, have voted for FASCIST POLICIES. Plus just ask
oneself ... WHO HAS ALL OF THE WEALTH TODAY IN MY USA? Those Rich
folks are all SUPER FASCIST PIGS ... for the past three decades our
fascist acting US federal politicians have been voting to make all of
the PLAYERS in that Mafia richer and richer, as they voted to make us
non rich, poorer and poorer.

Oh yes, and we do have that utterly FASCIST TEA PARTY trying to re-
create THE FEUDAL SYSTEM in my USA today. They care to keep doing
everything to make all non rich forever poorer and poorer, as they
destroy all labor unions, etc., to make them all powerless, too.
They want only TWO CLASSES in my USA, The Rich and their SERF, their
SLAVES, who are all so poor they do not have a pot to piss in at all
and who are utterly powerless! Will that ever work? HELL NO!
Why not? Those old Banana Republicans were in fact THE FEUDAL SYSTEM
and they all got wiped out by those ... VIVA LA REVOLUCIONES ... !
Once The Sputnik Forces wrote our sacred US Constitution by total mind
controlling our founding forefathers to do that for them, that did
create MODERN DAY DEMOCRACY ... or ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE ... the
people ruling themselves using a constitutional democracy, etc. And
word about that all did spread to the people in those THIRD WORLD
BANANA REPUBLICANS which caused those folks to think ... WE DO NOT
NEED THAT FEUDAL SYSTEM OF OUR FASCIST RICH AND RULING CLASS, BECAUSE
WE CAN KILL THEM ALL AND HAVE ... POWER TO THE PEOPLE ... RULE
OURSELVES USING A CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY ... etc.! It is always
completely impossible to have that FEUDAL SYSTEM in any nation in
which the majority of the people are madly in love with real, honest,
freedom, liberty, and democracy ... believe in ... POWER TO THE
PEOPLE ... believe that the people should rule themselves using a
real, honest, constitutional democracy. The only thing that utterly
fascist TEA PARTY is going to do is cause so very many non rich to
suffer so enormously, that ALL over ninety-five percent of us
Americans who are not rich will end up screaming ... BBQ THE RICH AND
RULING CLASS FOR BRUNCH AND ALL JEWS FOR BEING ZIONIST PIG ATROCITY
DOING TRAITORS, TOO! And that is what the lunatic Rockefeller
Family believes will soon be happening, therefore they are now
attempting to completely disarm all Americans and are now having
TRAITORS Obama and Biden overthrow our sacred US Constitution with
their GUN CONTROL is the first step of disarming all Americans
completely.

Oh well, our American gun owners are NOT STUPID and they KNOW that our
traitorous US government is soon going to attempt to take all of their
guns from them all, so there has been and continues to be massive
hysteria, panic, among them all today. The sale of guns, of assault
rifles, of ammo clips that hold lots of bullets, of ammo, etc., has
been record breaking huge in recent times. And now I do wonder, if
our gun owners will just soon decide to ... KILL OUR ENTIRE RICH AND
RULING CLASS AND ALL JEWS AND TAKE BACK THEIR USA IN ORDER TO PREVENT
THOSE HORRIFIC TRAITORS FROM COMING TO TAKE ALL OF THEIR GUNS FROM
THEM ALL ...!

As all of you heads of state know, I have always told JACKASS OBAMA TO
NOT DO ANY GUN CONTROL. We have had, for a very long time now, in my
USA a very delicate BALANCE OF POWER between our gun owners and that
Mafia. As long as our gun owners were left alone to buy their
assault rifles, their ammo clips, their ammo, etc., they were happy
campers ... because they knew that if that MAFIA ABUSED TOO MANY
AMERICANS, TOO GREATLY, FOR TOO LONG, THEY COULD JUST KILL THOSE
TRAITOROUS, ATROCITY DOING PIGS AND TAKE BACK THEIR USA AND RESTORE
THEIR OVERTHROWN US CONSTITUTION AND DEMOCRACY ...! Now those
IDIOTS Obama and Biden are planning on completely destroying that very
delicate balance of power with their utterly illegal, completely
unconstitutional GUN CONTROL TREASON.

I have repeatedly told Jackass Obama ... DO NOT DO ANY GUN CONTROL ...
because today too many of our gun owners do know THE TRUTH about this
all ... and they will take any and all gun control as ... AN OFFICIAL
DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST THEM ALL, PERSONALLY ...! Traitor Biden
did his past ten year ban on the sale of those assault rifles when
there were not very many gun owners who knew The TRUTH ... but since
Jackass Obama took office, we have had an insanely huge number of our
gun owners knowing The TRUTH ... more then enough to win any war
against those traitors in power today! Today, they are estimating
that over one hundred million Americans own guns ... and most of them
do know THE TRUTH about this all. Plus that massive hysteria,
panic, that TRAITORS Obama and Biden are now causing with their
TREASON OF GUN CONTROL, most likely has all of those folks who know
The TRUTH, now spreading The TRUTH a hell of a lot more rapidly, too.

TRAITORS Obama and Biden, is you want GUN CONTROL do it LEGALLY BY
LEGALLY AMENDING OUR US CONSTITUTION TO DO IT, please!

Why the hell those idiot politicians could not have just done what
they so greatly love to always do ... send that gun control to some
committee and let it die there, I do not understand. They are never,
ever intelligent, at all.

Why does not Jackass Obama have his White House attorneys PUBLICLY
ANNOUNCE that any and all GUN CONTROL IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL and that the
only way to do it is to legally amend our US Constitution, etc.? I
think there are enough states that would never, ever vote to amend our
US Constitution to have gun control, that it would become a very dead
issue.

Oh well, and now I get entertained by the insanely huge numbers of
Americans who are going crazy with massive degrees of pure panic and
total hysteria from that GUN CONTROL TREASON that is going on ... and
I get to watch them keep setting brand new records for the number of
guns being sold, the number of assault rifles being sold, the number
of ammo clips that hold a hell of a lot of bullets being sold, the
amount of ammo being sold, etc., etc., etc.! And so I would have to
guess that now they are royally busting their asses to SPREAD THE
TRUTH TO AS MANY AMERICANS AS THEY CAN, also.

Oh, MORON Obama, what part of ... NO GUN CONTROL ... could you not
understand? I, also, did keep telling you, Jackass Obama, to just
join The NRA, The National Rifle Association. Those folks could have
taught you what our US Constitution says about GUN CONTROL, i.e., any
and all types of gun control are HIGH TREASON! What part of ...
SHALL NOT INFRINGE UPON ... cannot you comprehend, IDIOT Obama?

Oh well, anyone in our US Congress who votes for GUN CONTROL just
might now end up with having most of those gun owners trying to ...
PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THEIR EYES ... and if you do GUN CONTROL using an
executive order, Jackass Obama, anyone in our US Congress who does not
immediately vote to impeach you and remove you from office, just might
have most of our gun owners trying to ... PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THEIR
EYES ...!

People who know The TRUTH do know that is a RUSSIAN MADE MAFIA OF OUR
RICH and they do realize those traitorous pigs are utterly ruthless,
completely vicious, etc., too. They know those bastards will attempt
to keep huge silver spoons up their own assholes, as those bastards
throw insanely huge numbers of Americans, with their families, into
our gutters to GENOCIDE THEM TO DEATH with homelessness, hunger,
etc.! That is why that utterly fascist TEA PARTY is always saying
that they care to do, and a hell of a lot of rich Americans do support
it, too!

Time after time, that ROBBER BARON THUG Rockefeller Family, with its
own actions, have proven that they are indeed crazier then a bunch of
bed bugs and utterly retarded, also, SO WHY DO ANY OF YOU FEDERAL
POLITICIANS KEEP OBEYING THEM? You fear them? Well, if you federal
politicians obey them, the odds of The American People brutally
butchering you all and all of your families including all of your
posterity, is a hell of a lot greater then the odds of that Mafia
killing any of you and your loved ones could ever be!

Nancy Ann Luft

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

PS: I never understand what the hell is wrong with you federal
politicians at all. A WAR IS GOING ON AND PEOPLE DIE IN WARS ...
THAT IS WHY THEY ARE CALLED ... WARS ... THOSE THINGS THAT ARE ALWAYS
FULL OF A LOTS OF DEAD PEOPLE ...! Why the hell did Jackass Obama go
to Newtown and sound like the fucking POPE when he spook to the
relatives of the dead there? Why the hell could not Jackass Obama
just say The TRUTH, that a WAR is going on and lots of people die in
WARS, please bury your dead, try to recover, try to pick up the pieces
on your lives, and move on ... because that is your only option in a
WAR. I was born in the front lines of this WAR and each second of
my entire lifetime of all most seventy years I have always believed,
still do believe, that any second I very well could end up DEAD IN
THIS WAR. I just grew up tip toeing thrown dead bodies ... dead
bodies are very normal to have lots of in WARS. The only thing that
truly shocks me, personally, is that I soon will be seventy years old
and I AM STILL ALIVE, as I never, ever thought I would live this
long ... so I am completely unprepared for OLD AGE. For many years
I always used to wear a RED JACKET, etc., when I went out, because I
did not care for that MAFIA TO ACCIDENTALLY MURDER SOMEONE ELSE AND
MISS MURDERING ME! And I do have three children, grand children, who
I LOVE ENORMOUSLY and who The Sputnik Forces does not allow me to
contact now for many decades, so I do not even know if they are alive
or all dead for decades now, BUT I WILL ALWAYS GREATLY LOVE THEM
ALL. People like James Holmes, Adam Lanza, and the huge multitude
of others were all CHILDREN and as children they had that MAFIA AFTER
THEM ALL and life was pure hell on earth because of it. I always
have them all to think about. And people who truly love children,
LOVE ALL CHILDREN EQUALLY, and therefore I keep writing to you federal
politicians trying to get you all to HELP ALL CHILDREN TO STAY
ALIVE. Why do not you, Jackass Obama, PUBLICLY READ THE NAMES OF
ALL OF THOSE UTTERLY INNOCENT ISLAMIC CHILDREN WHO YOU KEEP MURDERING
WITH YOUR DRONES? You, Jackass Obama, did publicly CRY about those
twenty children in Newtown, but if you love children, YOU LOVE ALL
CHILDREN EQUALLY, so why not cry for those dead, utterly innocent
Islamic children you murder with your drones? I write and write
attempting to get you federal politicians to put that RUSSIAN MADE
MAFIA OF OUR RICH, THAT VIRTUALLY ALL OF OUR RICH TODAY BELONG TO, OUT
OF BUSINESS IN ORDER TO PROTECT ALL CHILDREN IN MY USA, ON THIS EARTH
FROM THEM, including children like James Holmes, Adam Lanza, etc.,
etc., etc. Children like James Holmes, Adam Lanza, etc., etc.,
etc., are not worth any less then were those children in that school
in Newtown, Jackass Obama! Oh well, all of you federal politicians
are so utterly fucked between your ears that you never, ever pass a
federal law that says American citizens cannot adopt any children from
other nations when we have so very many children in foster care who
greatly need to be adopted ... because people who love children, LOVE
ALL CHILDREN EQUALLY, so they should be able to love those American
children in those foster homes. We always have a MORAL DUTY to take
care of all of our fellow Americans first! Foreign aid welfare to
Israel, to Egypt to buy those Zionist Pigs an Arab friend? Our USA
today has over ten million homeless Americans, take care to them
FIRST, and decently house them first, etc.! You utterly immoral,
pure evil, federal politicians should be decently housing, decently
feeding, getting medical care with medicines, etc., to ALL AMERICANS
FIRST before you give any foreign aid welfare to other nations, a fact
of life. Why do you never, ever have your heads on straight? Why
do you always act like you are completely fucked between your ears?