One time post: Hotvelociti cycling wear for Christmas/ Hannukah

jenben

Nov 24, 2008, 5:17:33 PM11/24/08
to West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
HI everyone:

I am a new member and in respect of your message group, I will only
post once about me and my company which is located in New Jersey.

I started www.hotvelociti.com because I was bored with what was
available in cycling clothing. As a woman, I also wanted something
more cutting edge, and not too ditzy. So I started my own company
with
the intent to create colorful, fun, racy jerseys with a sense of
humor
and hopefully some design sense.

Currently we are in our third year, but still so few people know
about
us. So I would love it if you would visit my site and check out some
of the great new jerseys we have.

We upgrade all the shipments to priority for free and returns and
exchanges are easy. So please take a moment to check us out. Even if
you don't find something you like for you or a loved one, keep
checking back or mention us to your favorite bike store!!!

BTW we manufacture in Mexico because we believe in helping out our
fellow continent plus the mountain biking in Oaxaca, Mex. is the best
ever (see my blog, http://benepesbikeblog.blogspot.com--which is a
heavily bike advocacy blog for the NY NJ region); but also because
they print everything with real Italian sublimation machines,
and the color doesn't wear out.

Enjoy, and thanks!

Jen Benepe
President.