2 dahon folding bikes for sale

abby :-)

Jan 13, 2010, 12:38:09 PM1/13/10
to West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
A long story... Our bike rack broke AS we were leaving for a biking
vacation. When we arrived, because of the locaton, it was cheaper to
buy these than to rent bikes. We have 2 RED Bikes with about 100 miles
on them from 5 days of biking. I did fold it and take a bus back
after I over did on a 3 speed with giant hills.

These are great commuter bikes/station bikes. The price includes the
carrying cases, the booklets, the care kit etc. [even the touch up
paint!]

See the case of the second behind the unfolded bike. Dahon Curve
model; lists at ABOUT $500 w/o case.

$400 each or Best OFFER. Bring cash! All REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE
CONSIDERED!!!!

We, of course will make a donation to WWPBA if we sell them! :-)