WWBPA Web site

Chris Scherer

Nov 12, 2009, 10:46:43 AM11/12/09
to Google Group
Friends of the WWBPA,

I've been making a point of going to our Web site (wwbpa.org) regularly to follow all the great content. As you can imagine, we're very pleased with the new design and layout, but even more pleased with all of the great information on the site.

I encourage you to do the same and share the site with friends, family, coworkers, cycling buddies, fellow commuters, bike/ped advocates, etc.

Sandy Shapiro (trustee and former treasurer), Susan Conlon (1st vice president and trustee) and Jerry Foster (trustee) have put forth an excellent effort to build the site and Sandy continues to do a fabulous job updating it regularly with help from our trustees, who are quite vigilant with regard to the latest bike/ped news and events.

Now that we have more than 400 members and many more volunteers, it is quite important that we leverage the site to inform our members, followers and anybody in our community who is interested in building a bicycle and pedestrian friendly community.

Please feel free to email us at wwbi...@gmail.com with any feedback, suggestions and content ideas to keep it current.

Thank you for helping us keep our organization so active and productive. We owe its success to all of you.

Chris

PS - Our monthly meeting this evening will begin at 8:30 pm, due to the Town Hall Meeting hosted by Representative Rush Holt (from 7-8:30 pm).

Chris Scherer
President
West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance