Save the date -- annual meeting and great guest speaker

Administrator

Jan 22, 2010, 7:03:04 AM1/22/10
to West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
Join the West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance at its annual
meeting at 7:30 pm Thursday, Feb. 25 at the West Windsor Municipal
Center, 271 Clarksville Road.
We're excited about our guest speaker, Andy Clarke, the executive
director of the League of American Bicyclists. LAB
(www.bikeleague.org) promotes bicycle-friendly communities, not only
for the safety of bicyclists but for the wider economic benefits to
the community.
We think this will be an inspiring kick-off for our discussion with
you about our goals for 2010 and how we can work together to make our
communities better for bicyclists and pedestrians. We have our ideas,
but we want to hear from you about what matters most.
Please check our Web site, wwbpa.org, for updates and to learn more
about what the WWBPA has already accomplished. Together, we can do
even more.