Volunteers needed: May 16 and May 28 Walkability Assessments

1 view

WWBPA

Apr 30, 2009, 1:47:12 PM4/30/09
to Google Group
Friends of the WWBPA,

We need your help. We've received grant money to conduct two walkability assessments this year:
- May 16 in Plainsboro
- May 28 in Hightstown

These are great events that will expand our walkability maps and place greater attention on prioritizing needed improvements. They also shed a very positive light on our organization.

If you are available either day, we encourage you to register and attend a training session. Sign up on www.usaservice.org and search for zip code 08520 (Hightstown) or 08536 (Plainsboro) and 'Safe Routes Assessment'.

Training sessions are scheduled as follows:

Hightstown and Plainsboro
Date: May 8
Time: 8pm to 9pm
Place: Borough Hall, council chambers, 148 N Main St, Hightstown, NJ

Hightstown Only
Date: May 23
Time: 10am to 11am
Place: Borough Hall, council chambers, 148 N Main St, Hightstown, NJ

Please contact me directly with any questions (please do NOT reply to ww...@googlegroups.com). Thanks for your support.

Chris

Chris Scherer
President
West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
www.wwbpa.org