Share the Road

Chris Scherer

Mar 12, 2009, 3:26:56 PM3/12/09
to Google Group
This is worth watching (don't show your significant other :-):

Apparently, I'm not the only one who is recording all of this fun on the road.

They sell a jersey that says "3 feet please - it's the law" (www.3feetplease.com) and one for NJ that does not say, "It's the law" since it's not specifically stated as such in NJ.

Ride smart ride safe

Chris

--
ó^o "Bicycling is a very simple solution to many complicated problems in the world." --- John Burke, Trek president

Jennifer Benepe

Mar 12, 2009, 11:54:05 PM3/12/09
to ww...@googlegroups.com
It’s not a bad idea. If they made it look a little nicer, I bet they could sell even more

On 3/12/09 3:26 PM, "Chris Scherer" <chriss...@global.t-bird.edu> wrote:

This is worth watching (don't show your significant other :-):

http://www.3feetplease.com/Media.html
Apparently, I'm not the only one who is recording all of this fun on the road.

They sell a jersey that says "3 feet please - it's the law" (www.3feetplease.com <http://www.3feetplease.com/> ) and one for NJ that does not say, "It's the law" since it's not specifically stated as such in NJ.