Bicycle shopping deals

Sridhar Seetharaman

Sep 15, 2009, 10:22:26 AM9/15/09
to West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
What time of the year should I shop for one? I am looking for a good
deal.

WWBPA

Sep 27, 2009, 9:33:48 AM9/27/09
to ww...@googlegroups.com
One other suggestion: If you are looking for a used bike, contact the Boys and Girls Club of Trenton's bike exchange. They collect and sell used bikes, and the link is on the WWBPA web site.
West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
www.wwbpa.org

WWBPA

Sep 27, 2009, 11:07:28 AM9/27/09
to ww...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sridhar,
The link to the site for the Boys & Girls Club Bike Exchange (they have a store in Ewing where you can purchase used bicycles) is www.http://www.bikeexchangenj.org/.
They also have links to local bike stores on their site if you are interested in a new bike.
~ Susan Conlon

West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
www.wwbpa.org

Sridhar Seetharaman

Sep 27, 2009, 8:02:13 PM9/27/09
to West Windsor Bicycle and Pedestrian Alliance
I really appreciate your help.